Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SHELBYVILLE, KY:
There are 7 memory care facilities in SHELBYVILLE, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SHELBYVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SHELBYVILLE, KY dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SHELBYVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility.
Amber Oaks provides dementia care in Shelbyville, Kentucky. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 42 older adults at a time. With a location at 156 Haven Hill Road, in the 40065 zip code in Shelby county, Amber Oaks provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Amber Oaks are individualized programs and care, alarmed and monitored exits and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville
Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville excels at providing memory care services in Shelby county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 11 elderly residents. Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville welcomes pets and can provide aid with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors living in Shelbyville, KY and surrounding areas. Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville is located at 74 Mack Walters Road, 40065 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for memory care facilities in Shelbyville, Kentucky, you will find Crestview Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 1871 Midland Trail in the 40065 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 58 memory care units and offers services such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being and care focused on residents’ abilities. Its license number is 100383. Crestview Center provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Shelbyville residents, but also to all Shelby county residents as well.
The Pillars Assisted Living
If you need aid with daily living, The Pillars Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Shelbyville, Kentucky. The Pillars Assisted Living has a total capacity of 21 senior citizens and offers amenities such as color-coded rooms to assist with memory and dementia-specific programs and activities.
Colonial Hall Manor
Colonial Hall Manor is a new memory care center with capacity of 57 dementia sufferers and offers amenities such as programs to promote brain health and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 920 Henry Clay Street, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Shelbyville, KY dementia sufferers. Colonial Hall Manor is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100382.
Crescent Place Assisted Living
Situated at 148 Allen Drive, inside 40065 zip code area in Shelby county, Crescent Place Assisted Living provides assisted living and memory care to Shelbyville, KY senior citizens and provides services that include dining assistance during meals and anytime toileting help. Crescent Place Assisted Living can house a total of 43 dementia sufferers at a time.
Masonic Home Of Shelbyville
Situated at 711 Frankfort Road, Shelbyville, Kentucky, 40066, Masonic Home Of Shelbyville can provide assistance to any Shelby county senior citizen with ADLs and includes amenities that include help with grooming and getting dressed and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Masonic Home Of Shelbyville can provide assisted living and memory care to a maximum of 117 elderly residents at once. Its license number is 100386.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SHELBYVILLE, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in MOREHEAD, KY
- Memory Care in RICHMOND, KY
- Memory Care in GREENSBURG, KY
- Memory Care in CENTRAL CITY, KY
- Memory Care in LEITCHFIELD, KY
- Memory Care in GLASGOW, KY
- Memory Care in MADISONVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in OWENSBORO, KY
- Memory Care in ASHLAND, KY
- Memory Care in LAWRENCEBURG, KY
- Memory Care in DANVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in MAYSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in FLORENCE, KY
- Memory Care in PIKEVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, KY
- Memory Care in BOYD County, KY
- Memory Care in OHIO County, KY
- Memory Care in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Memory Care in CARROLL County, KY
- Memory Care in MARSHALL County, KY
- Memory Care in PIKE County, KY
- Memory Care in WHITLEY County, KY
- Memory Care in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Memory Care in BULLITT County, KY
- Memory Care in SIMPSON County, KY
- Memory Care in FAYETTE County, KY
- Memory Care in HARDIN County, KY
- Memory Care in NELSON County, KY
- Memory Care in GRAVES County, KY
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(800) 303-5357