Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Britt, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Britt, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Britt throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Britt, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Britt, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Summit House Assisted Living
Summit House Assisted Living provides memory care in Britt, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 90 adults at a time. With a location at 600 1st Street Nw, in the 50423 zip code inside Hancock county, Summit House Assisted Living provides help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0336. Some of the amenities offered by Summit House Assisted Living include scheduled escort services within the community, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes.
Westview Care Center
Westview Care Center excels at providing dementia care in Hancock county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 71 older adults. Westview Care Center welcomes pets and can provide local transportation services, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and promoted socialization to any dementia sufferers living in Britt, IA and surrounding areas. Westview Care Center is located at 445 Eighth Avenue Sw, 50423 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Hancock County, IA
When searching for dementia care facilities in Garner, Iowa, you will find Cardinal Grove as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1355 Division Street in the 50438 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 28 memory care units and offers amenities that include secure walking paths and courtyard, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and anytime toileting help. Its license number is S0119. Cardinal Grove provides dementia care not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
Prairie View Apartments
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Prairie View Apartments can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Garner, Iowa. It offers services such as transportation to medical appointments, activities and programs that lower anxiety and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes.
Concord Care Center
Concord Care Center is a new memory care center with capacity of 66 older adults with dementia. Concord Care Center provides amenities such as medication administration and storage, aid with dining and meal choices and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. It is situated at 490 W Lyons St, and it is well equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Garner, IA older adults with dementia. Concord Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002574.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Britt, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Missouri Valley, IA
- Memory Care in Sheldon, IA
- Memory Care in Johnston, IA
- Memory Care in Walcott, IA
- Memory Care in Centerville, IA
- Memory Care in Fairbank, IA
- Memory Care in Pella, IA
- Memory Care in Spirit Lake, IA
- Memory Care in Shellsburg, IA
- Memory Care in Independence, IA
- Memory Care in Fort Madison, IA
- Memory Care in West Union, IA
- Memory Care in Greenfield, IA
- Memory Care in Hartley, IA
- Memory Care in Anamosa, IA
- Memory Care in Ringgold County, IA
- Memory Care in Wapello County, IA
- Memory Care in Hardin County, IA
- Memory Care in Wright County, IA
- Memory Care in Emmet County, IA
- Memory Care in Franklin County, IA
- Memory Care in Muscatine County, IA
- Memory Care in Warren County, IA
- Memory Care in Hancock County, IA
- Memory Care in Jasper County, IA
- Memory Care in Marshall County, IA
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IA
- Memory Care in Buchanan County, IA
- Memory Care in Winnebago County, IA
- Memory Care in Crawford County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951