Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Britt, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Britt, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Britt throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Britt, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Britt, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Summit House Assisted Living
Summit House Assisted Living specializes in dementia care in Britt, Iowa. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 90 seniors at a time. With a location at 600 1st Street Nw, in the 50423 zip code in Hancock county, Summit House Assisted Living helps those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0336. Some of the services offered by Summit House Assisted Living include programs for family members, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care.
Westview Care Center
Westview Care Center excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Hancock county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 71 older adults. Westview Care Center allows pets and can provide constant medical checks to ensure well-being, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Britt, IA and surrounding areas. Westview Care Center is located at 445 Eighth Avenue Sw, 50423 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Hancock County, IA
Concord Care Center
When searching for memory care centers in Garner, Iowa, you will find Concord Care Center as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 490 W Lyons St in the 50438 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 66 dementia care units and provides services that include independence-focused care, puzzles and other memory care activities and daily living help. Its license number is 002574. Concord Care Center provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
Prairie View Apartments
If you need assistance with daily living, Prairie View Apartments can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Garner, Iowa. It offers services like medication administration and storage, special colors to aid with memory and certified dementia care staff.
Cardinal Grove is a new memory care center that has capacity of 28 seniors. Cardinal Grove includes services such as alarmed and monitored exits, aid with dining and meal choices and help with grooming and getting dressed. It is situated at 1355 Division Street, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Garner, IA seniors. Cardinal Grove is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0119.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Britt, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Bloomfield, IA
- Memory Care in Maquoketa, IA
- Memory Care in Tipton, IA
- Memory Care in Fort Madison, IA
- Memory Care in Leon, IA
- Memory Care in Cresco, IA
- Memory Care in Pella, IA
- Memory Care in Mount Ayr, IA
- Memory Care in Osceola, IA
- Memory Care in West Bend, IA
- Memory Care in Ackley, IA
- Memory Care in Cascade, IA
- Memory Care in Stuart, IA
- Memory Care in Madrid, IA
- Memory Care in Wilton, IA
- Memory Care in Washington County, IA
- Memory Care in Madison County, IA
- Memory Care in Iowa County, IA
- Memory Care in Linn County, IA
- Memory Care in Benton County, IA
- Memory Care in Clay County, IA
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, IA
- Memory Care in Sioux County, IA
- Memory Care in Dallas County, IA
- Memory Care in Wayne County, IA
- Memory Care in Dubuque County, IA
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IA
- Memory Care in Cherokee County, IA
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, IA
- Memory Care in Van Buren County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951