Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Britt, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Britt, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Britt throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Britt, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Britt, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Summit House Assisted Living
Summit House Assisted Living provides dementia care in Britt, Iowa. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 90 Hancock county residents at a time. With a location at 600 1st Street Nw, in the 50423 zip code in Hancock county, Summit House Assisted Living aids those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0336. Some of the amenities provided by Summit House Assisted Living include management of medication, access to physical and speech therapy and dressing and grooming assistance.
Westview Care Center
Westview Care Center specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Hancock county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 71 dementia residents. Westview Care Center accepts pets and can provide care focused on residents’ abilities, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care to any older adults with dementia living in Britt, IA and surrounding areas. Westview Care Center is located at 445 Eighth Avenue Sw, 50423 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Hancock County, IA
Prairie View Apartments
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Garner, Iowa, you will find Prairie View Apartments as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 750 W Lyons St in the 50438 zip code area. Prairie View Apartments provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
Concord Care Center
If you need help with everyday tasks, Concord Care Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Garner, Iowa. Concord Care Center has a total capacity of 66 older adults with dementia. It offers services like secure walking paths and courtyard, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Concord Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002574.
Cardinal Grove is a new memory care center with capacity of 28 seniors with dementia. Cardinal Grove provides amenities such as enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, brain health activities and help with grooming and getting dressed. It is situated at 1355 Division Street, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Garner, IA seniors with dementia. Cardinal Grove is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0119.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Britt, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Holstein, IA
- Memory Care in Stacyville, IA
- Memory Care in Guttenberg, IA
- Memory Care in Rock Rapids, IA
- Memory Care in Strawberry Point, IA
- Memory Care in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Memory Care in Iowa City, IA
- Memory Care in Swea City, IA
- Memory Care in Panora, IA
- Memory Care in Whiting, IA
- Memory Care in Lansing, IA
- Memory Care in Alta, IA
- Memory Care in Bondurant, IA
- Memory Care in Knoxville, IA
- Memory Care in Fayette, IA
- Memory Care in Mahaska County, IA
- Memory Care in Clarke County, IA
- Memory Care in Crawford County, IA
- Memory Care in Harrison County, IA
- Memory Care in Buchanan County, IA
- Memory Care in Cedar County, IA
- Memory Care in Mitchell County, IA
- Memory Care in Mills County, IA
- Memory Care in Madison County, IA
- Memory Care in Linn County, IA
- Memory Care in Monona County, IA
- Memory Care in Guthrie County, IA
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IA
- Memory Care in Warren County, IA
- Memory Care in Wapello County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951