Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Bourbonnais, IL:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Bourbonnais, Illinois. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Bourbonnais throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Bourbonnais, IL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Bourbonnais, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Riverside Senior Life Bourb
Riverside Senior Life Bourb enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bourbonnais, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 80 older adults at a time. With a location at 85 E. Burns Rd, in the 60914 zip code inside Kankakee county, Riverside Senior Life Bourb assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Riverside Senior Life Bourb is licensed by Illinois to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5104770. Some of the services offered by Riverside Senior Life Bourb are transportation services to doctor appointments, help during meal times and anytime toileting help.
Bickford - Bourbonnais House
Bickford - Bourbonnais House excels at providing memory care in Kankakee county, Illinois. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 50 senior citizens. Bickford - Bourbonnais House welcomes pets and can provide monitoring of medications, aid with dining and meal choices and assistance with daily living to any older adults with dementia living in Bourbonnais, IL and surrounding areas. Bickford - Bourbonnais House is located at 100 Jones Dr, 60914 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Kankakee County, IL
Riverside Senior Life Community
When trying to find memory care facilities in Kankakee, Illinois, you will find Riverside Senior Life Community as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1485 Butterfield Trail in the 60901 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 96 dementia care units and includes amenities like monitoring of medications, dining assistance during meals and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Its license number is 5100323. Riverside Senior Life Community provides memory care services not only to Kankakee residents, but also to all Kankakee county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Harvest View can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Herscher, Illinois. Harvest View has a total capacity of 42 senior citizens. It includes services such as wandering prevention system, high ratio of caregivers to residents and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Harvest View is licensed with Illinois and its license # is 5103004.
Manteno Springs is a new memory care center that has capacity of 22 older adults with dementia. Manteno Springs provides services such as local transportation services, programs to promote brain health and assistance with daily living. It is located at 600 N Birch St, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Manteno, IL older adults with dementia. Manteno Springs is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5100943.
Presence Heritage Lodge
Situated at 995 N. Entrance Ave, inside 60901 zip code area in Kankakee county, Presence Heritage Lodge provides Alzheimer’s care to Kankakee, IL older adults with dementia and includes amenities that include monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, access to physical and speech therapy and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Presence Heritage Lodge can provide care to a total of 26 seniors at a time. Presence Heritage Lodge has official license # of 5101081.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Bourbonnais, Illinois:
- Memory Care in Homer Glen, IL
- Memory Care in Sullivan, IL
- Memory Care in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Memory Care in Highland, IL
- Memory Care in Deerfield, IL
- Memory Care in Havana, IL
- Memory Care in Lake in the Hills, IL
- Memory Care in Peru, IL
- Memory Care in Herrin, IL
- Memory Care in Breese, IL
- Memory Care in Lisle, IL
- Memory Care in Hoopeston, IL
- Memory Care in Mascoutah, IL
- Memory Care in Edwardsville, IL
- Memory Care in Waukegan, IL
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, IL
- Memory Care in Shelby County, IL
- Memory Care in Ogle County, IL
- Memory Care in Whiteside County, IL
- Memory Care in LaSalle County, IL
- Memory Care in Richland County, IL
- Memory Care in Champaign County, IL
- Memory Care in McLean County, IL
- Memory Care in McHenry County, IL
- Memory Care in Tazewell County, IL
- Memory Care in Monroe County, IL
- Memory Care in McDonough County, IL
- Memory Care in Peoria County, IL
- Memory Care in Clark County, IL
- Memory Care in St. Clair County, IL
Memory Care Costs in Bourbonnais, IL:
Bourbonnais memory care facilities rank #24 out of 225 cities in Illinois for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $5,042 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $3,010 per month, while the most upscale Bourbonnais Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $8,472 per month. Memory care facilities in Bourbonnais are less affordable than those located in Kankakee County, IL, which has an average cost of $4,765 per month and can go up to $8,114 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Bourbonnais compare to the rest of Illinois and Kankakee County:
- Bourbonnais, IL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $3,010/month
- Kankakee County, IL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,809/month
- Illinois State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,166/month
- Bourbonnais, IL median memory care cost: $5,042 /month
- Kankakee County, IL median dementia care cost: $4,765/month
- Illinois State average dementia care costs: $5,358/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Bourbonnais is $277 more per month as compared to the Kankakee County average. It is also $316 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Illinois. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951