Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Bourbonnais, IL:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Bourbonnais, Illinois. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Bourbonnais throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Bourbonnais, IL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Bourbonnais, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Bickford - Bourbonnais House
Bickford - Bourbonnais House enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bourbonnais, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 50 seniors at a time. With a location at 100 Jones Dr, in the 60914 zip code in Kankakee county, Bickford - Bourbonnais House provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Bickford - Bourbonnais House is licensed by Illinois to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5100257. Some of the amenities offered by Bickford - Bourbonnais House include routine well-being monitoring, help during meal times and aided morning and evening dressing.
Riverside Senior Life Bourb
Riverside Senior Life Bourb specializes in providing dementia care services in Kankakee county, Illinois. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 80 older adults. Riverside Senior Life Bourb accepts pets and can provide individual meal planning, physical, occupational and speech therapy and dressing and grooming assistance to any dementia sufferers living in Bourbonnais, IL and surrounding areas. Riverside Senior Life Bourb is located at 85 E. Burns Rd, 60914 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Kankakee County, IL
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Herscher, Illinois, you will find Harvest View as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 100 Harvest View Ln in the 60941 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 42 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers services that include individually designed programs, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Its license number is 5103004. Harvest View provides dementia care services not only to Herscher residents, but also to all Kankakee county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living tasks, Manteno Springs can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Manteno, Illinois. Manteno Springs has a total capacity of 22 seniors. It includes services that include secure campus to prevent wandering, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. Manteno Springs is licensed by Illinois and its license number is 5100943.
Presence Heritage Lodge
Presence Heritage Lodge is a new memory care center that has capacity of 26 dementia sufferers. Presence Heritage Lodge includes services such as alarmed and monitored exits, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and dressing and grooming assistance. It is located at 995 N. Entrance Ave, and it is well equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Kankakee, IL dementia sufferers. Presence Heritage Lodge is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5101081.
Riverside Senior Life Community
Located at 1485 Butterfield Trail, inside 60901 zip code area in Kankakee county, Riverside Senior Life Community provides dementia care to Kankakee, IL senior citizens and provides services such as independence-focused care, help during meal times and emergency system with constant monitoring. Riverside Senior Life Community can house up to 96 seniors at a time. Riverside Senior Life Community has official license # of 5100323.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Bourbonnais, Illinois:
- Memory Care in Manteno, IL
- Memory Care in Jacksonville, IL
- Memory Care in Peoria, IL
- Memory Care in Sycamore, IL
- Memory Care in Troy, IL
- Memory Care in Mattoon, IL
- Memory Care in Millstadt, IL
- Memory Care in Freeport, IL
- Memory Care in Arthur, IL
- Memory Care in Rockton, IL
- Memory Care in Arlington Heights, IL
- Memory Care in Orland Park, IL
- Memory Care in Roscoe, IL
- Memory Care in Waterloo, IL
- Memory Care in Lemont, IL
- Memory Care in Logan County, IL
- Memory Care in Clinton County, IL
- Memory Care in Fulton County, IL
- Memory Care in Crawford County, IL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, IL
- Memory Care in Bond County, IL
- Memory Care in Macon County, IL
- Memory Care in Jackson County, IL
- Memory Care in Kankakee County, IL
- Memory Care in Kane County, IL
- Memory Care in Effingham County, IL
- Memory Care in Douglas County, IL
- Memory Care in Cook County, IL
- Memory Care in Rock Island County, IL
- Memory Care in Jo Daviess County, IL
Memory Care Costs in Bourbonnais, IL:
Bourbonnais memory care facilities rank #24 out of 225 cities in Illinois for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $5,042 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $3,010 per month, while the most luxurious Bourbonnais Dementia care communities can go up to $8,472 per month. Memory care facilities in Bourbonnais are less affordable than those located in Kankakee County, IL, which has an average cost of $4,765 per month and can go up to $8,114 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Bourbonnais compare to the rest of Illinois and Kankakee County:
- Bourbonnais, IL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,010/month
- Kankakee County, IL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,809/month
- Illinois State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,166/month
- Bourbonnais, IL median memory care cost: $5,042 /month
- Kankakee County, IL median dementia care cost: $4,765/month
- Illinois State average dementia care costs: $5,358/month
Median cost of memory care in Bourbonnais is $277 more per month as compared to the Kankakee County average. It is also $316 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Illinois. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951