Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Bourbonnais, IL:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Bourbonnais, Illinois. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Bourbonnais throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Bourbonnais, IL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Bourbonnais, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Bickford - Bourbonnais House
Bickford - Bourbonnais House specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Bourbonnais, Illinois. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 50 older adults at a time. With a location at 100 Jones Dr, in the 60914 zip code inside Kankakee county, Bickford - Bourbonnais House helps those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Bickford - Bourbonnais House is licensed by Illinois to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5100257. Some of the services offered by Bickford - Bourbonnais House include scheduled transportation, brain health activities and promoted socialization.
Riverside Senior Life Bourb
Riverside Senior Life Bourb specializes in providing memory care in Kankakee county, Illinois. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 80 elderly residents. Riverside Senior Life Bourb is pet-friendly and can provide independence-focused care, aid with dining and meal choices and a home-like design to encourage socialization to any older adults with dementia living in Bourbonnais, IL and surrounding areas. Riverside Senior Life Bourb is located at 85 E. Burns Rd, 60914 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Kankakee County, IL
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Herscher, Illinois, you will find Harvest View as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 100 Harvest View Ln in the 60941 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 42 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers services such as individual meal planning, special colors to aid with memory and aided morning and evening dressing. Its license number is 5103004. Harvest View provides memory care services not only to Herscher residents, but also to all Kankakee county residents as well.
Riverside Senior Life Community
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Riverside Senior Life Community can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kankakee, Illinois. Riverside Senior Life Community has a maximum capacity of 96 older adults with dementia. It offers amenities such as access to geriatric nurse practitioner, high ratio of caregivers to residents and regular checks for weight loss and gain. Riverside Senior Life Community is licensed by Illinois and its license # is 5100323.
Manteno Springs is a new memory care center that has capacity of 22 senior citizens. Manteno Springs includes services such as medication administration and storage, custom memory care programs and activities and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. It is located at 600 N Birch St, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Manteno, IL senior citizens. Manteno Springs is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5100943.
Presence Heritage Lodge
Located at 995 N. Entrance Ave, inside 60901 zip code area in Kankakee county, Presence Heritage Lodge provides assisted living and memory care to Kankakee, IL seniors with dementia and provides services such as access to geriatric nurse practitioner, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and regular checks for weight loss and gain. Presence Heritage Lodge can house a total of 26 seniors at a time. Presence Heritage Lodge has official license # of 5101081.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Bourbonnais, Illinois:
- Memory Care in Kankakee, IL
- Memory Care in Champaign, IL
- Memory Care in Rochester, IL
- Memory Care in Morton, IL
- Memory Care in Chester, IL
- Memory Care in Hopedale, IL
- Memory Care in Freeport, IL
- Memory Care in Arcola, IL
- Memory Care in Girard, IL
- Memory Care in Palos Park, IL
- Memory Care in Charleston, IL
- Memory Care in Elizabeth, IL
- Memory Care in Silvis, IL
- Memory Care in Godfrey, IL
- Memory Care in Carol Stream, IL
- Memory Care in Randolph County, IL
- Memory Care in Kendall County, IL
- Memory Care in Fulton County, IL
- Memory Care in Moultrie County, IL
- Memory Care in Tazewell County, IL
- Memory Care in Monroe County, IL
- Memory Care in Richland County, IL
- Memory Care in Williamson County, IL
- Memory Care in Winnebago County, IL
- Memory Care in Whiteside County, IL
- Memory Care in Shelby County, IL
- Memory Care in Jackson County, IL
- Memory Care in Macon County, IL
- Memory Care in Pike County, IL
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, IL
Memory Care Costs in Bourbonnais, IL:
Bourbonnais memory care facilities rank #24 out of 225 cities in Illinois for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $5,042 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $3,010 per month, while the most luxury Bourbonnais Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $8,472 per month. Memory care facilities in Bourbonnais are less affordable than those located in Kankakee County, IL, which has an average cost of $4,765 per month and can go as high as $8,114 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Bourbonnais compare to the rest of Illinois and Kankakee County:
- Bourbonnais, IL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $3,010/month
- Kankakee County, IL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,809/month
- Illinois State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,166/month
- Bourbonnais, IL average memory care cost: $5,042 /month
- Kankakee County, IL average dementia care cost: $4,765/month
- Illinois State average dementia care costs: $5,358/month
Median cost of memory care in Bourbonnais is $277 more per month than the Kankakee County average. It is also $316 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Illinois. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951