Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Bourbonnais, IL:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Bourbonnais, Illinois. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Bourbonnais throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Bourbonnais, IL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Bourbonnais, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Riverside Senior Life Bourb
Riverside Senior Life Bourb provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bourbonnais, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 80 seniors at a time. With a location at 85 E. Burns Rd, in the 60914 zip code inside Kankakee county, Riverside Senior Life Bourb provides help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Riverside Senior Life Bourb is licensed by Illinois to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5104770. Some of the services offered by Riverside Senior Life Bourb include alarmed and monitored exits, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
Bickford - Bourbonnais House
Bickford - Bourbonnais House excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Kankakee county, Illinois. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 50 dementia residents. Bickford - Bourbonnais House welcomes pets and can provide individualized programs and care, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and 24/7 toileting assistance to any seniors living in Bourbonnais, IL and surrounding areas. Bickford - Bourbonnais House is located at 100 Jones Dr, 60914 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Kankakee County, IL
Riverside Senior Life Community
When searching for memory care facilities in Kankakee, Illinois, you will find Riverside Senior Life Community as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 1485 Butterfield Trail in the 60901 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 96 memory care units and provides amenities such as monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, dining assistance during meals and promoted socialization. Its license number is 5100323. Riverside Senior Life Community provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Kankakee residents, but also to all Kankakee county residents as well.
Presence Heritage Lodge
If you need help with daily living tasks, Presence Heritage Lodge can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kankakee, Illinois. Presence Heritage Lodge has a total capacity of 26 seniors with dementia. It includes services such as encouraged family participation, high caregiver to resident ratio and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Presence Heritage Lodge is licensed with Illinois and its license # is 5101081.
Harvest View is a new memory care center that has capacity of 42 seniors with dementia. Harvest View provides services such as family counseling and support program, aid with dining and meal choices and regular checks for weight loss and gain. It is situated at 100 Harvest View Ln, and it is well equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Herscher, IL seniors with dementia. Harvest View is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5103004.
Located at 600 N Birch St, inside 60950 zip code area in Kankakee county, Manteno Springs provides memory care to Manteno, IL dementia sufferers and offers services such as custom activities and therapy programs, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and aided morning and evening dressing. Manteno Springs can accommodate up to 22 senior citizens at a time. Manteno Springs has official license # of 5100943.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Bourbonnais, Illinois:
- Memory Care in Lincoln, IL
- Memory Care in Waterloo, IL
- Memory Care in LaGrange Park, IL
- Memory Care in Mokena, IL
- Memory Care in Streator, IL
- Memory Care in Galva, IL
- Memory Care in Riverton, IL
- Memory Care in Fairfield, IL
- Memory Care in Lake in the Hills, IL
- Memory Care in Waukegan, IL
- Memory Care in Olympia Fields, IL
- Memory Care in Galesburg, IL
- Memory Care in Marshall, IL
- Memory Care in Rochester, IL
- Memory Care in Cary, IL
- Memory Care in Sangamon County, IL
- Memory Care in Kankakee County, IL
- Memory Care in Pike County, IL
- Memory Care in Shelby County, IL
- Memory Care in McDonough County, IL
- Memory Care in Macon County, IL
- Memory Care in Clark County, IL
- Memory Care in St. Clair County, IL
- Memory Care in Winnebago County, IL
- Memory Care in McLean County, IL
- Memory Care in Henry County, IL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, IL
- Memory Care in McHenry County, IL
- Memory Care in LaSalle County, IL
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, IL
Memory Care Costs in Bourbonnais, IL:
Bourbonnais memory care facilities rank #24 out of 225 cities in Illinois for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $5,042 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $3,010 per month, while the most luxurious Bourbonnais Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $8,472 per month. Memory care facilities in Bourbonnais are less affordable than those located in Kankakee County, IL, which has an average cost of $4,765 per month and can go up to $8,114 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Bourbonnais compare to other parts of Illinois and Kankakee County:
- Bourbonnais, IL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,010/month
- Kankakee County, IL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,809/month
- Illinois State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,166/month
- Bourbonnais, IL median memory care cost: $5,042 /month
- Kankakee County, IL median dementia care cost: $4,765/month
- Illinois State average dementia care costs: $5,358/month
Median cost of memory care in Bourbonnais is $277 more per month than the Kankakee County average. It is also $316 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Illinois. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951