Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Lincoln, IL:
There are 7 memory care facilities in Lincoln, Illinois. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Lincoln throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Lincoln, IL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Lincoln, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Copper Creek Cottages
Copper Creek Cottages enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Lincoln, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 30 adults at a time. With a location at 203 Stahlhut Dr, in the 62656 zip code in Logan county, Copper Creek Cottages provides assistance to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Copper Creek Cottages is licensed by Illinois to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5105462. Some of the services offered by Copper Creek Cottages are secure campus to prevent wandering, custom memory care programs and activities and certified dementia care staff.
Lawrence Place excels at providing dementia care in Logan county, Illinois. Lawrence Place allows pets and can provide programs for family members, programs to promote brain health and help with grooming and getting dressed to any older adults with dementia living in Lincoln, IL and surrounding areas. Lawrence Place is located at 715 S Washington St, 62656 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Castle Manor: Supportive Living
When searching for memory care facilities in Lincoln, Illinois, you will find Castle Manor: Supportive Living as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 1550 Castle Manor Dr in the 62656 zip code area. Castle Manor: Supportive Living provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Lincoln residents, but also to all Logan county residents as well.
Timber Creek Village
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Timber Creek Village can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Lincoln, Illinois. Timber Creek Village has a maximum capacity of 40 seniors with dementia. It provides services such as individual meal planning, access to physical and speech therapy and help with toileting 24/7. Timber Creek Village is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5104812.
North Kickapoo House
North Kickapoo House provides amenities such as individualized programs and care, high ratio of caregivers to residents and a home-like design to encourage socialization. It is situated at 1903 N Kickapoo St, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Lincoln, IL older adults with dementia.
Woods Garden Villa
Situated at 302 S. Main St, inside 62656 zip code area in Logan county, Woods Garden Villa provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Lincoln, IL seniors and includes services such as secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, help during meal times and daily living help. Woods Garden Villa can house no more than 12 seniors with dementia at a time. Woods Garden Villa has official license # of 5201535.
Friendship Manor Apartments
Situated at 925 Primm Rd, Lincoln, Illinois, 62656, Friendship Manor Apartments can assist any Logan county resident with activities of daily living and includes amenities that include individualized meals, assuring proper meal intake and emergency pendant system.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Lincoln, Illinois:
- Memory Care in Batavia, IL
- Memory Care in Galesburg, IL
- Memory Care in Carol Stream, IL
- Memory Care in Breese, IL
- Memory Care in Winnebago, IL
- Memory Care in Sullivan, IL
- Memory Care in Knoxville, IL
- Memory Care in Urbana, IL
- Memory Care in Swansea, IL
- Memory Care in Griggsville, IL
- Memory Care in Pekin, IL
- Memory Care in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Memory Care in Savoy, IL
- Memory Care in Waterloo, IL
- Memory Care in Northbrook, IL
- Memory Care in Hancock County, IL
- Memory Care in Whiteside County, IL
- Memory Care in Christian County, IL
- Memory Care in Shelby County, IL
- Memory Care in McHenry County, IL
- Memory Care in Piatt County, IL
- Memory Care in Henry County, IL
- Memory Care in Richland County, IL
- Memory Care in Winnebago County, IL
- Memory Care in Lake County, IL
- Memory Care in McLean County, IL
- Memory Care in Randolph County, IL
- Memory Care in Crawford County, IL
- Memory Care in St. Clair County, IL
- Memory Care in Kendall County, IL
Memory Care Costs in Lincoln, IL:
Lincoln memory care facilities rank #8 out of 225 cities in Illinois for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,685 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,765 per month, while the most luxurious Lincoln Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,945 per month. Memory care facilities in Lincoln are more affordable than those located in Logan County, IL, which has an average cost of $4,688 per month and can go as high as $7,952 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Lincoln compare to other parts of Illinois and Logan County:
- Lincoln, IL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,765/month
- Logan County, IL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,766/month
- Illinois State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,166/month
- Lincoln, IL average memory care cost: $4,685 /month
- Logan County, IL average dementia care cost: $4,688/month
- Illinois State average dementia care costs: $5,358/month
Median cost of memory care in Lincoln is $3 less per month as compared to the Logan County average. It is also $673 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Illinois. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951