Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Lincoln, IL:
There are 7 memory care facilities in Lincoln, Illinois. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Lincoln throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Lincoln, IL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Lincoln, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Woods Garden Villa
Woods Garden Villa provides dementia care in Lincoln, Illinois. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 12 Logan county residents at a time. With a location at 302 S. Main St, in the 62656 zip code inside Logan county, Woods Garden Villa gives help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Woods Garden Villa is licensed by Illinois to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5201535. Some of the amenities provided by Woods Garden Villa are individualized meals, memory games and other activities and promoted socialization.
Friendship Manor Apartments
Friendship Manor Apartments specializes in providing dementia care in Logan county, Illinois. Friendship Manor Apartments allows pets and can provide management of medication, programs to promote brain health and home-like community rooms that promote socialization to any older adults with dementia living in Lincoln, IL and surrounding areas. Friendship Manor Apartments is located at 925 Primm Rd, 62656 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Copper Creek Cottages
When looking for memory care facilities in Lincoln, Illinois, you will find Copper Creek Cottages as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 203 Stahlhut Dr in the 62656 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 30 dementia care units and provides services like routine well-being monitoring, puzzles and other memory care activities and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Its license number is 5105462. Copper Creek Cottages provides memory care not only to Lincoln residents, but also to all Logan county residents as well.
Timber Creek Village
If you need help with daily living tasks, Timber Creek Village can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Lincoln, Illinois. Timber Creek Village has a total capacity of 40 older adults with dementia. It provides amenities like scheduled transportation, physical, occupational and speech therapy and promoted socialization. Timber Creek Village is licensed by Illinois and its license # is 5104812.
Lawrence Place provides services such as secure campus to prevent wandering, physical, occupational and speech therapy and daily living assistance. It is located at 715 S Washington St, and it is well equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Lincoln, IL dementia sufferers.
North Kickapoo House
Located at 1903 N Kickapoo St, inside 62656 zip code area in Logan county, North Kickapoo House provides assisted living and memory care to Lincoln, IL seniors and offers services such as monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Castle Manor: Supportive Living
Situated at 1550 Castle Manor Dr, Lincoln, Illinois, 62656, Castle Manor: Supportive Living can assist any Logan county resident with daily living activities and provides services that include individualized meals, physical, occupational and speech therapy and home-like community rooms that promote socialization.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Lincoln, Illinois:
- Memory Care in Sterling, IL
- Memory Care in Kewanee, IL
- Memory Care in Deer Park, IL
- Memory Care in Fairbury, IL
- Memory Care in Havana, IL
- Memory Care in Charleston, IL
- Memory Care in Girard, IL
- Memory Care in Griggsville, IL
- Memory Care in Harrisburg, IL
- Memory Care in Fairview Heights, IL
- Memory Care in New Lenox, IL
- Memory Care in Lawrenceville, IL
- Memory Care in Clarendon Hills, IL
- Memory Care in Freeburg, IL
- Memory Care in Mascoutah, IL
- Memory Care in Winnebago County, IL
- Memory Care in Kane County, IL
- Memory Care in Ogle County, IL
- Memory Care in Coles County, IL
- Memory Care in Will County, IL
- Memory Care in Monroe County, IL
- Memory Care in Hancock County, IL
- Memory Care in DeKalb County, IL
- Memory Care in LaSalle County, IL
- Memory Care in Logan County, IL
- Memory Care in Macon County, IL
- Memory Care in Adams County, IL
- Memory Care in Jackson County, IL
- Memory Care in Bond County, IL
- Memory Care in Knox County, IL
Memory Care Costs in Lincoln, IL:
Lincoln memory care facilities rank #8 out of 225 cities in Illinois for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,685 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,765 per month, while the most luxury Lincoln Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,945 per month. Memory care facilities in Lincoln are more affordable than those located in Logan County, IL, which has an average cost of $4,688 per month and can go as high as $7,952 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Lincoln compare to the rest of Illinois and Logan County:
- Lincoln, IL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,765/month
- Logan County, IL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,766/month
- Illinois State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,166/month
- Lincoln, IL average memory care cost: $4,685 /month
- Logan County, IL average dementia care cost: $4,688/month
- Illinois State average dementia care costs: $5,358/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Lincoln is $3 less per month as compared to the Logan County average. It is also $673 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Illinois. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951