Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Lincoln, IL:
There are 7 memory care facilities in Lincoln, Illinois. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Lincoln throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Lincoln, IL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Lincoln, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Copper Creek Cottages
Copper Creek Cottages provides Alzheimer’s care in Lincoln, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 30 older adults at a time. With a location at 203 Stahlhut Dr, in the 62656 zip code in Logan county, Copper Creek Cottages provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Copper Creek Cottages is licensed by Illinois to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5105462. Some of the services offered by Copper Creek Cottages include secure walking paths and courtyard, high ratio of caregivers to residents and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
North Kickapoo House
North Kickapoo House excels at providing dementia care services in Logan county, Illinois. North Kickapoo House welcomes pets and can provide access to geriatric physician, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and aided morning and evening dressing to any older adults with dementia living in Lincoln, IL and surrounding areas. North Kickapoo House is located at 1903 N Kickapoo St, 62656 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Friendship Manor Apartments
When searching for memory care facilities in Lincoln, Illinois, you will find Friendship Manor Apartments as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 925 Primm Rd in the 62656 zip code area. Friendship Manor Apartments provides memory care services not only to Lincoln residents, but also to all Logan county residents as well.
Woods Garden Villa
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Woods Garden Villa can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Lincoln, Illinois. Woods Garden Villa has a maximum capacity of 12 seniors with dementia. It provides amenities that include care plans that promote independence, help during meal times and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Woods Garden Villa is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5201535.
Castle Manor: Supportive Living
Castle Manor: Supportive Living includes amenities such as personalized meal plans, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and a home-like design to encourage socialization. It is situated at 1550 Castle Manor Dr, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Lincoln, IL seniors.
Timber Creek Village
Located at 201 Stahlhut, inside 62656 zip code area in Logan county, Timber Creek Village provides dementia care to Lincoln, IL senior citizens and provides services that include family counseling and support program, high ratio of caregivers to residents and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Timber Creek Village can accommodate no more than 40 seniors at a time. Timber Creek Village has official license # of 5104812.
Situated at 715 S Washington St, Lincoln, Illinois, 62656, Lawrence Place can aid any Logan county resident with ADLs and offers amenities like visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Lincoln, Illinois:
- Memory Care in Clinton, IL
- Memory Care in Robinson, IL
- Memory Care in Peoria, IL
- Memory Care in Fairbury, IL
- Memory Care in Cicero, IL
- Memory Care in Princeton, IL
- Memory Care in Ottawa, IL
- Memory Care in Northlake, IL
- Memory Care in New Lenox, IL
- Memory Care in Loves Park, IL
- Memory Care in Washington, IL
- Memory Care in Mahomet, IL
- Memory Care in Freeport, IL
- Memory Care in Highland, IL
- Memory Care in Gibson City, IL
- Memory Care in Winnebago County, IL
- Memory Care in Christian County, IL
- Memory Care in Logan County, IL
- Memory Care in Williamson County, IL
- Memory Care in McHenry County, IL
- Memory Care in Will County, IL
- Memory Care in LaSalle County, IL
- Memory Care in McLean County, IL
- Memory Care in McDonough County, IL
- Memory Care in Whiteside County, IL
- Memory Care in Fulton County, IL
- Memory Care in Crawford County, IL
- Memory Care in Madison County, IL
- Memory Care in Henry County, IL
- Memory Care in Macoupin County, IL
Memory Care Costs in Lincoln, IL:
Lincoln memory care facilities rank #8 out of 225 cities in Illinois for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,685 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,765 per month, while the most upscale Lincoln Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $7,945 per month. Memory care facilities in Lincoln are more affordable than those located in Logan County, IL, which has an average cost of $4,688 per month and can go up to $7,952 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Lincoln compare to other parts of Illinois and Logan County:
- Lincoln, IL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,765/month
- Logan County, IL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,766/month
- Illinois State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,166/month
- Lincoln, IL average memory care cost: $4,685 /month
- Logan County, IL average dementia care cost: $4,688/month
- Illinois State average dementia care costs: $5,358/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Lincoln is $3 less per month than the Logan County average. It is also $673 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Illinois. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951