Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL:
There are 4 memory care facilities in SANTA ROSA BEACH, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SANTA ROSA BEACH throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SANTA ROSA BEACH, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach
Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach specializes in memory care in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. It can accommodate a maximum of 96 adults at a time. With a location at 164 W Hewett Rd, in the 32459 zip code inside Walton county, Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 12667. Some of the amenities offered by Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach are visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and emergency system with constant monitoring.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Walton County, FL
Stanley House specializes in providing memory care in Walton county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 44 elderly residents. Stanley House welcomes pets and can provide independence-focused care, access to physical and speech therapy and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance to any seniors living in Defuniak Springs, FL and surrounding areas. Stanley House is located at 718 Walton Rd, 32433 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center
When trying to find memory care facilities in Destin, Florida, you will find Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 138 Sandestin Ln in the 32541 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 16 memory care units and includes amenities like encouraged family participation, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. Its license number is 7140. Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Destin residents, but also to all Walton county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Brookdale Destin can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Destin, Florida. Brookdale Destin has a maximum capacity of 130 older adults with dementia. It includes services such as monitoring of medications, activities and programs that lower anxiety and help with grooming and getting dressed. Brookdale Destin is licensed with Florida and its license # is 7769.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SANTA ROSA BEACH, Florida:
- Memory Care in PARRISH, FL
- Memory Care in PLANT CITY, FL
- Memory Care in PACE, FL
- Memory Care in FLORIDA CITY, FL
- Memory Care in NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in COCOA, FL
- Memory Care in CUTLER RIDGE, FL
- Memory Care in STUART, FL
- Memory Care in ST PETERSBURG, FL
- Memory Care in KEY WEST, FL
- Memory Care in POMPANO BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in ORANGE CITY, FL
- Memory Care in FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
- Memory Care in RUSKIN, FL
- Memory Care in FLEMING ISLAND, FL
- Memory Care in Desoto County, FL
- Memory Care in Clay County, FL
- Memory Care in Lafayette County, FL
- Memory Care in Liberty County, FL
- Memory Care in Gadsden County, FL
- Memory Care in Leon County, FL
- Memory Care in Hernando County, FL
- Memory Care in Madison County, FL
- Memory Care in Charlotte County, FL
- Memory Care in Highlands County, FL
- Memory Care in Seminole County, FL
- Memory Care in Indian River County, FL
- Memory Care in Pinellas County, FL
- Memory Care in Flagler County, FL
- Memory Care in Broward County, FL
Memory Care Costs in SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL:
SANTA ROSA BEACH memory care facilities rank #97 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,553 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,826 per month, while the most luxury SANTA ROSA BEACH Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,362 per month. Memory care facilities in SANTA ROSA BEACH are more affordable than those located in Walton County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,557 per month and can go as high as $7,344 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in SANTA ROSA BEACH compare to the rest of Florida and Walton County:
- SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,826/month
- Walton County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,822/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL median memory care cost: $4,553 /month
- Walton County, FL median dementia care cost: $4,557/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of memory care in SANTA ROSA BEACH is $4 less per month than the Walton County average. It is also $174 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951