Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL:
There are 4 memory care facilities in SANTA ROSA BEACH, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SANTA ROSA BEACH throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SANTA ROSA BEACH, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach
Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach provides dementia care in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 96 seniors at a time. With a location at 164 W Hewett Rd, in the 32459 zip code inside Walton county, Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach aids those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 12667. Some of the services offered by Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach are enhanced medical monitoring, puzzles and other memory care activities and promoted socialization.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Walton County, FL
Brookdale Destin specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Walton county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 130 older adults. Brookdale Destin accepts pets and can provide controlled access community, programs to promote brain health and assistance with daily living to any seniors with dementia living in Destin, FL and surrounding areas. Brookdale Destin is located at 2400 Crystal Cove Lane, 32541 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center
When trying to find memory care facilities in Destin, Florida, you will find Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 138 Sandestin Ln in the 32541 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 16 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities such as controlled access community, memory games and other activities and regular checks for weight loss and gain. Its license number is 7140. Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Destin residents, but also to all Walton county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Stanley House can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Defuniak Springs, Florida. Stanley House has a total capacity of 44 seniors with dementia. It offers amenities like wandering prevention system, access to physical and speech therapy and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Stanley House is licensed by Florida and its license number is 9616.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SANTA ROSA BEACH, Florida:
- Memory Care in INDIAN HARBOR BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in ORLANDO, FL
- Memory Care in LABELLE, FL
- Memory Care in WELLINGTON, FL
- Memory Care in MACCLENNY, FL
- Memory Care in DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, FL
- Memory Care in SUNRISE, FL
- Memory Care in CUTLER RIDGE, FL
- Memory Care in PARRISH, FL
- Memory Care in ARCADIA, FL
- Memory Care in BOCA RATON, FL
- Memory Care in OAKLAND PARK, FL
- Memory Care in OCOEE, FL
- Memory Care in GREENACRES, FL
- Memory Care in WEEKI WACHEE, FL
- Memory Care in St. Johns County, FL
- Memory Care in Marion County, FL
- Memory Care in Orange County, FL
- Memory Care in Pasco County, FL
- Memory Care in Washington County, FL
- Memory Care in Hardee County, FL
- Memory Care in Liberty County, FL
- Memory Care in Polk County, FL
- Memory Care in Charlotte County, FL
- Memory Care in Hillsborough County, FL
- Memory Care in Collier County, FL
- Memory Care in Flagler County, FL
- Memory Care in Madison County, FL
- Memory Care in Santa Rosa County, FL
- Memory Care in Jackson County, FL
Memory Care Costs in SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL:
SANTA ROSA BEACH memory care facilities rank #97 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,553 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,826 per month, while the most luxurious SANTA ROSA BEACH Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,362 per month. Memory care facilities in SANTA ROSA BEACH are more affordable than those located in Walton County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,557 per month and can go as high as $7,344 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in SANTA ROSA BEACH compare to other parts of Florida and Walton County:
- SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,826/month
- Walton County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,822/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL average memory care cost: $4,553 /month
- Walton County, FL average dementia care cost: $4,557/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in SANTA ROSA BEACH is $4 less per month than the Walton County average. It is also $174 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951