Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL:
There are 4 memory care facilities in SANTA ROSA BEACH, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SANTA ROSA BEACH throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SANTA ROSA BEACH, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach
Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 96 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 164 W Hewett Rd, in the 32459 zip code inside Walton county, Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach helps those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 12667. Some of the services offered by Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach include individualized meals, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and emergency call response system.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Walton County, FL
Stanley House excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Walton county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 44 dementia residents. Stanley House is pet-friendly and can provide alarmed and monitored exits, high caregiver to resident ratio and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training to any older adults with dementia living in Defuniak Springs, FL and surrounding areas. Stanley House is located at 718 Walton Rd, 32433 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center
When looking for dementia care facilities in Destin, Florida, you will find Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 138 Sandestin Ln in the 32541 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 16 dementia care units and includes amenities such as controlled access community, assuring proper meal intake and promoted socialization. Its license number is 7140. Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center provides dementia care services not only to Destin residents, but also to all Walton county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living, Brookdale Destin can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Destin, Florida. Brookdale Destin has a maximum capacity of 130 senior citizens. It includes amenities like individual meal planning, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and emergency call response system. Brookdale Destin is licensed by Florida and its license # is 7769.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SANTA ROSA BEACH, Florida:
- Memory Care in AVENTURA, FL
- Memory Care in PALMETTO, FL
- Memory Care in BAYONET POINT, FL
- Memory Care in MINNEOLA, FL
- Memory Care in ATLANTIC BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in ROTONDA WEST, FL
- Memory Care in HIGH SPRINGS, FL
- Memory Care in BONIFAY, FL
- Memory Care in CRESTVIEW, FL
- Memory Care in MICANOPY, FL
- Memory Care in WINTER HAVEN, FL
- Memory Care in MARIANNA, FL
- Memory Care in FORT PIERCE, FL
- Memory Care in VIERA, FL
- Memory Care in PORT CHARLOTTE, FL
- Memory Care in Putnam County, FL
- Memory Care in Orange County, FL
- Memory Care in Lee County, FL
- Memory Care in Volusia County, FL
- Memory Care in St. Lucie County, FL
- Memory Care in Flagler County, FL
- Memory Care in Citrus County, FL
- Memory Care in Holmes County, FL
- Memory Care in Desoto County, FL
- Memory Care in Gadsden County, FL
- Memory Care in Palm Beach County, FL
- Memory Care in Hernando County, FL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, FL
- Memory Care in Pasco County, FL
- Memory Care in Osceola County, FL
Memory Care Costs in SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL:
SANTA ROSA BEACH memory care facilities rank #97 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,553 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,826 per month, while the most luxurious SANTA ROSA BEACH Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,362 per month. Memory care facilities in SANTA ROSA BEACH are more affordable than those located in Walton County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,557 per month and can go up to $7,344 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in SANTA ROSA BEACH compare to other parts of Florida and Walton County:
- SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,826/month
- Walton County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,822/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL average memory care cost: $4,553 /month
- Walton County, FL average dementia care cost: $4,557/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in SANTA ROSA BEACH is $4 less per month than the Walton County average. It is also $174 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951