Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Monroe County, FL:
There are 2 memory care facilities in Monroe County, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Monroe County throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include Monroe County dementia care homes, as well as Alzheimer's care facilities in Monroe County, FL with cost that varies in each facility.
Bayshore Manor enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Key West, Florida. It can house a maximum of 16 older adults at a time. With a location at 5200 College Road, in the 33040 zip code inside Monroe county, Bayshore Manor aids those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Bayshore Manor is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 4196. Some of the amenities provided by Bayshore Manor include management of medication, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Heron specializes in providing memory care in Monroe county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 16 senior citizens. Heron is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors with dementia living in Marathon, FL and surrounding areas. Heron is located at 67 Coco Plum Drive, 33050 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Monroe County, Florida:
- Memory Care in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Memory Care in Broward County, FL
- Memory Care in Hillsborough County, FL
- Memory Care in Pinellas County, FL
- Memory Care in Palm Beach County, FL
- Memory Care in Brevard County, FL
- Memory Care in Orange County, FL
- Memory Care in Duval County, FL
- Memory Care in Volusia County, FL
- Memory Care in Manatee County, FL
- Memory Care in St. Lucie County, FL
- Memory Care in Lee County, FL
- Memory Care in Pasco County, FL
- Memory Care in Lake County, FL
- Memory Care in Seminole County, FL
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951