Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Monroe County, FL:
There are 2 memory care facilities in Monroe County, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Monroe County throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include Monroe County dementia care homes, as well as Alzheimer's care facilities in Monroe County, FL with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Bayshore Manor provides memory care in Key West, Florida. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 5200 College Road, in the 33040 zip code in Monroe county, Bayshore Manor provides assistance to those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Bayshore Manor is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 4196. Some of the services provided by Bayshore Manor include individualized programs and care, wandering prevention system and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Heron excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Monroe county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 16 dementia residents. Heron welcomes pets and can provide help with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any seniors with dementia living in Marathon, FL and surrounding areas. Heron is located at 67 Coco Plum Drive, 33050 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Monroe County, Florida:
- Memory Care in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Memory Care in Broward County, FL
- Memory Care in Hillsborough County, FL
- Memory Care in Pinellas County, FL
- Memory Care in Palm Beach County, FL
- Memory Care in Brevard County, FL
- Memory Care in Orange County, FL
- Memory Care in Duval County, FL
- Memory Care in Volusia County, FL
- Memory Care in Manatee County, FL
- Memory Care in St. Lucie County, FL
- Memory Care in Lee County, FL
- Memory Care in Pasco County, FL
- Memory Care in Lake County, FL
- Memory Care in Seminole County, FL
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951