Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in DESTIN, FL:
There are 4 memory care facilities in DESTIN, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in DESTIN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best DESTIN, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near DESTIN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Destin enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Destin, Florida. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 130 Walton county residents at a time. With a location at 2400 Crystal Cove Lane, in the 32541 zip code in Walton county, Brookdale Destin provides help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Brookdale Destin is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 7769. Some of the amenities offered by Brookdale Destin include enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center excels at providing dementia care services in Walton county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 16 dementia residents. Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center welcomes pets and can provide care focused on residents’ abilities, dining assistance during meals and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care to any older adults with dementia living in Destin, FL and surrounding areas. Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center is located at 138 Sandestin Ln, 32541 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Walton County, FL
When trying to find memory care centers in Defuniak Springs, Florida, you will find Stanley House as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 718 Walton Rd in the 32433 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 44 memory care units and includes services that include scheduled escort services within the community, activities and programs that lower anxiety and dressing and grooming assistance. Its license number is 9616. Stanley House provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Defuniak Springs residents, but also to all Walton county residents as well.
Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach
If you need aid with daily living, Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach has a total capacity of 96 senior citizens. It provides services such as personalized meal plans, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach is licensed with Florida and its license # is 12667.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near DESTIN, Florida:
- Memory Care in DOVER, FL
- Memory Care in MIAMI SPRINGS, FL
- Memory Care in OXFORD, FL
- Memory Care in PRINCETON, FL
- Memory Care in LAKE PLACID, FL
- Memory Care in LABELLE, FL
- Memory Care in SUNRISE, FL
- Memory Care in HAVANA, FL
- Memory Care in JAY, FL
- Memory Care in LAKE CITY, FL
- Memory Care in DOWLING PARK, FL
- Memory Care in PARRISH, FL
- Memory Care in OAKLAND PARK, FL
- Memory Care in BLOUNTSTOWN, FL
- Memory Care in MINNEOLA, FL
- Memory Care in Pinellas County, FL
- Memory Care in Collier County, FL
- Memory Care in Broward County, FL
- Memory Care in Gadsden County, FL
- Memory Care in Marion County, FL
- Memory Care in Putnam County, FL
- Memory Care in Hardee County, FL
- Memory Care in Lake County, FL
- Memory Care in Liberty County, FL
- Memory Care in Hillsborough County, FL
- Memory Care in Holmes County, FL
- Memory Care in Highlands County, FL
- Memory Care in St. Lucie County, FL
- Memory Care in Wakulla County, FL
- Memory Care in Sumter County, FL
Memory Care Costs in DESTIN, FL:
DESTIN memory care facilities rank #115 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,775 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,988 per month, while the most luxury DESTIN Dementia care communities can go up to $7,671 per month. Memory care facilities in DESTIN are less affordable than those located in Walton County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,557 per month and can go up to $7,344 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in DESTIN compare to the rest of Florida and Walton County:
- DESTIN, FL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,988/month
- Walton County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,822/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- DESTIN, FL average memory care cost: $4,775 /month
- Walton County, FL average dementia care cost: $4,557/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of memory care in DESTIN is $218 more per month than the Walton County average. It is also $396 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951