Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in DESTIN, FL:
There are 4 memory care facilities in DESTIN, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in DESTIN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best DESTIN, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near DESTIN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Destin, Florida. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 Walton county residents at a time. With a location at 138 Sandestin Ln, in the 32541 zip code inside Walton county, Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center assists those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 7140. Some of the amenities offered by Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center are constant medical checks to ensure well-being, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and anytime toileting help.
Brookdale Destin specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Walton county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 130 senior citizens. Brookdale Destin accepts pets and can provide custom meal plans, high caregiver to resident ratio and emergency system with constant monitoring to any dementia sufferers living in Destin, FL and surrounding areas. Brookdale Destin is located at 2400 Crystal Cove Lane, 32541 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Walton County, FL
Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach
When searching for memory care facilities in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, you will find Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 164 W Hewett Rd in the 32459 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 96 dementia care units and provides services such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, access to physical and speech therapy and promoted socialization. Its license number is 12667. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach provides memory care not only to Santa Rosa Beach residents, but also to all Walton county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Stanley House can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Defuniak Springs, Florida. Stanley House has a maximum capacity of 44 seniors. It includes amenities like constant medical checks to ensure well-being, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Stanley House is licensed by Florida and its license number is 9616.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near DESTIN, Florida:
- Memory Care in TRINITY, FL
- Memory Care in FLEMING ISLAND, FL
- Memory Care in WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
- Memory Care in HUDSON, FL
- Memory Care in ORMOND BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in SUMMERFIELD, FL
- Memory Care in WEST PARK, FL
- Memory Care in PUNTA GORDA, FL
- Memory Care in ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
- Memory Care in TITUSVILLE, FL
- Memory Care in WALNUT HILL, FL
- Memory Care in DELRAY BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in NORTH MIAMI BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in TEQUESTA, FL
- Memory Care in KENNETH CITY, FL
- Memory Care in Clay County, FL
- Memory Care in Flagler County, FL
- Memory Care in Hillsborough County, FL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, FL
- Memory Care in Brevard County, FL
- Memory Care in Monroe County, FL
- Memory Care in Lake County, FL
- Memory Care in Lee County, FL
- Memory Care in Gadsden County, FL
- Memory Care in Lafayette County, FL
- Memory Care in Hernando County, FL
- Memory Care in Pasco County, FL
- Memory Care in Okaloosa County, FL
- Memory Care in Leon County, FL
- Memory Care in Collier County, FL
Memory Care Costs in DESTIN, FL:
DESTIN memory care facilities rank #115 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,775 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,988 per month, while the most luxury DESTIN Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,671 per month. Memory care facilities in DESTIN are less affordable than those located in Walton County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,557 per month and can go up to $7,344 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in DESTIN compare to the rest of Florida and Walton County:
- DESTIN, FL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,988/month
- Walton County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,822/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- DESTIN, FL median memory care cost: $4,775 /month
- Walton County, FL median dementia care cost: $4,557/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in DESTIN is $218 more per month as compared to the Walton County average. It is also $396 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951