Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in DESTIN, FL:
There are 4 memory care facilities in DESTIN, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in DESTIN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best DESTIN, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near DESTIN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center provides dementia care in Destin, Florida. It can house a maximum of 16 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 138 Sandestin Ln, in the 32541 zip code inside Walton county, Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center provides assistance to those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 7140. Some of the services provided by Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center include secure campus to prevent wandering, puzzles and other memory care activities and 24/7 toileting assistance.
Brookdale Destin excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Walton county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 130 seniors. Brookdale Destin allows pets and can provide independence-focused care, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and a homey design that facilitates friendships to any older adults with dementia living in Destin, FL and surrounding areas. Brookdale Destin is located at 2400 Crystal Cove Lane, 32541 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Walton County, FL
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Defuniak Springs, Florida, you will find Stanley House as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 718 Walton Rd in the 32433 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 44 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities that include scheduled transportation, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and daily living help. Its license number is 9616. Stanley House provides memory care not only to Defuniak Springs residents, but also to all Walton county residents as well.
Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach has a total capacity of 96 seniors with dementia. It includes amenities like access to geriatric nurse practitioner, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and promoted socialization. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach is licensed with Florida and its license number is 12667.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near DESTIN, Florida:
- Memory Care in PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in BRADENTON, FL
- Memory Care in RIVERVIEW, FL
- Memory Care in FRUITLAND PK, FL
- Memory Care in WEBSTER, FL
- Memory Care in POINCIANA, FL
- Memory Care in PALMETTO, FL
- Memory Care in JACKSONVILLE BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in AVENTURA, FL
- Memory Care in HIALEAH, FL
- Memory Care in ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
- Memory Care in HOLLYWOOD, FL
- Memory Care in KISSIMMEE, FL
- Memory Care in ARCADIA, FL
- Memory Care in ROCKLEDGE, FL
- Memory Care in Indian River County, FL
- Memory Care in Duval County, FL
- Memory Care in Hardee County, FL
- Memory Care in Columbia County, FL
- Memory Care in Monroe County, FL
- Memory Care in Walton County, FL
- Memory Care in Okaloosa County, FL
- Memory Care in Liberty County, FL
- Memory Care in Brevard County, FL
- Memory Care in Sarasota County, FL
- Memory Care in Holmes County, FL
- Memory Care in Escambia County, FL
- Memory Care in Palm Beach County, FL
- Memory Care in Collier County, FL
- Memory Care in Alachua County, FL
Memory Care Costs in DESTIN, FL:
DESTIN memory care facilities rank #115 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,775 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,988 per month, while the most upscale DESTIN Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $7,671 per month. Memory care facilities in DESTIN are less affordable than those located in Walton County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,557 per month and can go up to $7,344 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in DESTIN compare to the rest of Florida and Walton County:
- DESTIN, FL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,988/month
- Walton County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,822/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- DESTIN, FL average memory care cost: $4,775 /month
- Walton County, FL average dementia care cost: $4,557/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in DESTIN is $218 more per month than the Walton County average. It is also $396 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951