Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in DESTIN, FL:
There are 4 memory care facilities in DESTIN, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in DESTIN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best DESTIN, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near DESTIN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center provides memory care in Destin, Florida. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 adults at a time. With a location at 138 Sandestin Ln, in the 32541 zip code inside Walton county, Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 7140. Some of the amenities offered by Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center are personalized meal plans, programs to promote brain health and help with grooming and getting dressed.
Brookdale Destin specializes in providing dementia care services in Walton county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 130 dementia residents. Brookdale Destin is pet-friendly and can provide family counseling and support program, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and help with toileting 24/7 to any dementia sufferers living in Destin, FL and surrounding areas. Brookdale Destin is located at 2400 Crystal Cove Lane, 32541 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Walton County, FL
When searching for memory care centers in Defuniak Springs, Florida, you will find Stanley House as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 718 Walton Rd in the 32433 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 44 memory care units and includes services such as custom meal plans, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Its license number is 9616. Stanley House provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Defuniak Springs residents, but also to all Walton county residents as well.
Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach
If you need help with everyday tasks, Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach has a maximum capacity of 96 senior citizens. It provides services that include care focused on residents’ abilities, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and certified dementia care staff. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach is licensed by Florida and its license number is 12667.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near DESTIN, Florida:
- Memory Care in SARASOTA, FL
- Memory Care in SAINT CLOUD, FL
- Memory Care in RIVERVIEW, FL
- Memory Care in NICEVILLE, FL
- Memory Care in APOLLO BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in DEERFIELD BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in HOLLY HILL, FL
- Memory Care in COOPER CITY, FL
- Memory Care in PORT CHARLOTTE, FL
- Memory Care in WALNUT HILL, FL
- Memory Care in FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
- Memory Care in PALM SPRINGS, FL
- Memory Care in BONIFAY, FL
- Memory Care in HIGH SPRINGS, FL
- Memory Care in MIRAMAR, FL
- Memory Care in Gadsden County, FL
- Memory Care in Martin County, FL
- Memory Care in Putnam County, FL
- Memory Care in Polk County, FL
- Memory Care in Charlotte County, FL
- Memory Care in Manatee County, FL
- Memory Care in Okaloosa County, FL
- Memory Care in Jackson County, FL
- Memory Care in Lee County, FL
- Memory Care in Santa Rosa County, FL
- Memory Care in Duval County, FL
- Memory Care in Liberty County, FL
- Memory Care in Broward County, FL
- Memory Care in Escambia County, FL
- Memory Care in Orange County, FL
Memory Care Costs in DESTIN, FL:
DESTIN memory care facilities rank #115 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,775 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,988 per month, while the most upscale DESTIN Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,671 per month. Memory care facilities in DESTIN are less affordable than those located in Walton County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,557 per month and can go as high as $7,344 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in DESTIN compare to other parts of Florida and Walton County:
- DESTIN, FL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,988/month
- Walton County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,822/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- DESTIN, FL median memory care cost: $4,775 /month
- Walton County, FL median dementia care cost: $4,557/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of memory care in DESTIN is $218 more per month as compared to the Walton County average. It is also $396 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951