Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in DESTIN, FL:
There are 4 memory care facilities in DESTIN, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in DESTIN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best DESTIN, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near DESTIN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Destin provides dementia care in Destin, Florida. It can house a maximum of 130 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2400 Crystal Cove Lane, in the 32541 zip code inside Walton county, Brookdale Destin gives help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Brookdale Destin is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 7769. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Destin include encouraged family participation, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and promoted socialization.
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center specializes in providing memory care in Walton county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 16 dementia residents. Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center allows pets and can provide wandering prevention system, assuring proper meal intake and assistance with daily living to any seniors with dementia living in Destin, FL and surrounding areas. Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center is located at 138 Sandestin Ln, 32541 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Walton County, FL
Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach
When looking for memory care facilities in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, you will find Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 164 W Hewett Rd in the 32459 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 96 dementia care units and offers amenities like monitoring of medications, physical, occupational and speech therapy and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Its license number is 12667. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach provides dementia care services not only to Santa Rosa Beach residents, but also to all Walton county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Stanley House can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Defuniak Springs, Florida. Stanley House has a total capacity of 44 dementia sufferers. It includes services that include individualized programs and care, aid with dining and meal choices and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Stanley House is licensed by Florida and its license number is 9616.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near DESTIN, Florida:
- Memory Care in SEFFNER, FL
- Memory Care in COOPER CITY, FL
- Memory Care in SAINT CLOUD, FL
- Memory Care in GREENACRES, FL
- Memory Care in MIAMI BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in HOMOSASSA, FL
- Memory Care in WEST PARK, FL
- Memory Care in VIERA, FL
- Memory Care in KISSIMMEE, FL
- Memory Care in HALLANDALE BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in PUNTA GORDA, FL
- Memory Care in JENNINGS, FL
- Memory Care in CANDLER, FL
- Memory Care in POMONA PARK, FL
- Memory Care in MOUNT DORA, FL
- Memory Care in Washington County, FL
- Memory Care in Desoto County, FL
- Memory Care in Pinellas County, FL
- Memory Care in Nassau County, FL
- Memory Care in Broward County, FL
- Memory Care in Gadsden County, FL
- Memory Care in Alachua County, FL
- Memory Care in Walton County, FL
- Memory Care in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Memory Care in Leon County, FL
- Memory Care in Lafayette County, FL
- Memory Care in Bay County, FL
- Memory Care in Lee County, FL
- Memory Care in Santa Rosa County, FL
- Memory Care in Liberty County, FL
Memory Care Costs in DESTIN, FL:
DESTIN memory care facilities rank #115 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,775 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,988 per month, while the most luxury DESTIN Dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,671 per month. Memory care facilities in DESTIN are less affordable than those located in Walton County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,557 per month and can go up to $7,344 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in DESTIN compare to other parts of Florida and Walton County:
- DESTIN, FL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,988/month
- Walton County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,822/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- DESTIN, FL average memory care cost: $4,775 /month
- Walton County, FL average dementia care cost: $4,557/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in DESTIN is $218 more per month than the Walton County average. It is also $396 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951