Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in DESTIN, FL:
There are 4 memory care facilities in DESTIN, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in DESTIN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best DESTIN, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near DESTIN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Destin specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Destin, Florida. It can accommodate a maximum of 130 Walton county residents at a time. With a location at 2400 Crystal Cove Lane, in the 32541 zip code in Walton county, Brookdale Destin gives help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Brookdale Destin is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 7769. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Destin include enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, dining assistance during meals and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center
Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center excels at providing dementia care services in Walton county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 16 dementia residents. Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center is pet-friendly and can provide routine well-being monitoring, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care to any dementia sufferers living in Destin, FL and surrounding areas. Grand Boulevard Health And Rehabilitation Center is located at 138 Sandestin Ln, 32541 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Walton County, FL
When looking for dementia care facilities in Defuniak Springs, Florida, you will find Stanley House as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 718 Walton Rd in the 32433 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 44 dementia care units and includes services that include monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Its license number is 9616. Stanley House provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Defuniak Springs residents, but also to all Walton county residents as well.
Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach has a maximum capacity of 96 seniors. It provides services such as enhanced medical monitoring, assuring proper meal intake and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Somerby Of Santa Rosa Beach is licensed with Florida and its license number is 12667.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near DESTIN, Florida:
- Memory Care in ARCADIA, FL
- Memory Care in VENICE, FL
- Memory Care in PORT ORANGE, FL
- Memory Care in CARROLLWOOD, FL
- Memory Care in LECANTO, FL
- Memory Care in CRESTVIEW, FL
- Memory Care in THE VILLAGES, FL
- Memory Care in LAKE MARY, FL
- Memory Care in AMELIA ISLAND, FL
- Memory Care in BELLE ISLE, FL
- Memory Care in MIDWAY, FL
- Memory Care in ENGLEWOOD, FL
- Memory Care in LAKE CLARKE SHORES, FL
- Memory Care in ROCKLEDGE, FL
- Memory Care in CHULUOTA, FL
- Memory Care in Marion County, FL
- Memory Care in Lake County, FL
- Memory Care in Wakulla County, FL
- Memory Care in Indian River County, FL
- Memory Care in Columbia County, FL
- Memory Care in Manatee County, FL
- Memory Care in Liberty County, FL
- Memory Care in Sarasota County, FL
- Memory Care in Lafayette County, FL
- Memory Care in Collier County, FL
- Memory Care in Monroe County, FL
- Memory Care in Palm Beach County, FL
- Memory Care in Orange County, FL
- Memory Care in Lee County, FL
- Memory Care in Clay County, FL
Memory Care Costs in DESTIN, FL:
DESTIN memory care facilities rank #115 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,775 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,988 per month, while the most luxury DESTIN Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,671 per month. Memory care facilities in DESTIN are less affordable than those located in Walton County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,557 per month and can go as high as $7,344 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in DESTIN compare to the rest of Florida and Walton County:
- DESTIN, FL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,988/month
- Walton County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,822/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- DESTIN, FL average memory care cost: $4,775 /month
- Walton County, FL average dementia care cost: $4,557/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in DESTIN is $218 more per month than the Walton County average. It is also $396 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951