Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Scottsboro, AL:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Scottsboro, Alabama. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Scottsboro throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Scottsboro, AL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Scottsboro, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Rosewood Manor Specialty Care
Rosewood Manor Specialty Care specializes in memory care in Scottsboro, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 older adults at a time. With a location at 1513 County Park Road, in the 35769 zip code inside Jackson county, Rosewood Manor Specialty Care provides assistance to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Rosewood Manor Specialty Care is licensed by Alabama to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number P3602. Some of the amenities offered by Rosewood Manor Specialty Care include monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, high caregiver to resident ratio and anytime toileting help.
Highlands Health And Rehab
Highlands Health And Rehab specializes in providing memory care in Jackson county, Alabama. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 50 senior citizens. Highlands Health And Rehab allows pets and can provide scheduled escort services within the community, assuring proper meal intake and emergency call response system to any seniors living in Scottsboro, AL and surrounding areas. Highlands Health And Rehab is located at 380 Woods Cove Road, 35768 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Southern Estates Assisted Living Community
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Scottsboro, Alabama, you will find Southern Estates Assisted Living Community as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 212 E. Stewart Road in the 35769 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 32 memory care units and provides services like enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, memory games and other activities and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Its license number is D3603. Southern Estates Assisted Living Community provides dementia care not only to Scottsboro residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
Rosewood Manor Assisted Living
If you need help with daily living, Rosewood Manor Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Scottsboro, Alabama. Rosewood Manor Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 16 senior citizens. It offers services like tranquil and secure outdoor areas, physical, occupational and speech therapy and regular checks for weight loss and gain. Rosewood Manor Assisted Living is licensed by Alabama and its license # is D3602.
Cloverdale Rehabilitation And Nursing Center
Cloverdale Rehabilitation And Nursing Center is a new memory care center that has capacity of 141 dementia sufferers. Cloverdale Rehabilitation And Nursing Center offers amenities such as visiting geriatric physician, memory games and other activities and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. It is located at 412 Cloverdale Road, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Scottsboro, AL dementia sufferers. Cloverdale Rehabilitation And Nursing Center is licensed with Alabama and its license number is N3602.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Jackson County, AL
Cumberland Health And Rehab
Situated at 47065 Alabama Highway 277, inside 35740 zip code area in Jackson county, Cumberland Health And Rehab provides Alzheimer’s care to Bridgeport, AL dementia sufferers and offers amenities like care plans that promote independence, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Cumberland Health And Rehab can provide care to up to 100 seniors at a time. Cumberland Health And Rehab has official license # of N3603.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Scottsboro, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Decatur, AL
- Memory Care in Goodwater, AL
- Memory Care in Florence, AL
- Memory Care in Moulton, AL
- Memory Care in Spanish Fort, AL
- Memory Care in Linden, AL
- Memory Care in Andalusia, AL
- Memory Care in Geneva, AL
- Memory Care in Alexander City, AL
- Memory Care in Lineville, AL
- Memory Care in Thomasville, AL
- Memory Care in McCalla, AL
- Memory Care in Rainbow City, AL
- Memory Care in Carbon Hill, AL
- Memory Care in Lafayette, AL
- Memory Care in Winston County, AL
- Memory Care in Russell County, AL
- Memory Care in Mobile County, AL
- Memory Care in Randolph County, AL
- Memory Care in Crenshaw County, AL
- Memory Care in Butler County, AL
- Memory Care in Lee County, AL
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, AL
- Memory Care in Elmore County, AL
- Memory Care in Covington County, AL
- Memory Care in Walker County, AL
- Memory Care in Pike County, AL
- Memory Care in Marengo County, AL
- Memory Care in Madison County, AL
- Memory Care in Clay County, AL
Memory Care Costs in Scottsboro, AL:
Scottsboro memory care facilities rank #7 out of 155 cities in Alabama for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,049 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,442 per month, while the most upscale Scottsboro Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $6,690 per month. Memory care facilities in Scottsboro are less affordable than those located in Jackson County, AL, which has an average cost of $4,039 per month and can go up to $6,717 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Scottsboro compare to the rest of Alabama and Jackson County:
- Scottsboro, AL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,442/month
- Jackson County, AL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,442/month
- Alabama State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,670/month
- Scottsboro, AL median memory care cost: $4,049 /month
- Jackson County, AL median dementia care cost: $4,039/month
- Alabama State average dementia care costs: $4,402/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Scottsboro is $10 more per month than the Jackson County average. It is also $353 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Alabama. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951