Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Arley, AL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Arley, Alabama. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Arley throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Arley, AL dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Arley, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Pine Place provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Arley, Alabama. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 16 Winston county residents at a time. With a location at 150 Hickory Lane, in the 35541 zip code in Winston county, Pine Place helps those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Pine Place is licensed by Alabama to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number D6701. Some of the amenities provided by Pine Place include custom activities and therapy programs, alarmed and monitored exits and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Winston County, AL
Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation
Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation excels at providing memory care services in Winston county, Alabama. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 110 seniors. Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors living in Double Springs, AL and surrounding areas. Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation is located at 1000 Highway 33, 35553 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Azalea Manor Of Haleyville
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Haleyville, Alabama, you will find Azalea Manor Of Haleyville as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 13074 Pounders & Sims Road in the 35565 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 17 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes services that include constant medical checks to ensure well-being and programs for family members. Its license number is D6702. Azalea Manor Of Haleyville provides dementia care services not only to Haleyville residents, but also to all Winston county residents as well.
Rose Manor Of Haleyville
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Rose Manor Of Haleyville can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Haleyville, Alabama. Rose Manor Of Haleyville has a total capacity of 16 dementia sufferers and offers services that include access to physical and speech therapy and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Rose Manor Of Haleyville is licensed with Alabama and its license # is P6701.
Haleyville Health Care Center
Haleyville Health Care Center is a new memory care center that has capacity of 97 dementia sufferers and includes services such as memory games and other activities and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is located at 2201 Eleventh Avenue, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia care to Haleyville, AL dementia sufferers. Haleyville Health Care Center is licensed with Alabama and its license number is N6701.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Arley, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Carbon Hill, AL
- Memory Care in Geneva, AL
- Memory Care in Bay Minette, AL
- Memory Care in Eufaula, AL
- Memory Care in Hoover, AL
- Memory Care in Killen, AL
- Memory Care in Union Springs, AL
- Memory Care in Headland, AL
- Memory Care in Troy, AL
- Memory Care in Centreville, AL
- Memory Care in Prattville, AL
- Memory Care in Tuskegee, AL
- Memory Care in McCalla, AL
- Memory Care in Scottsboro, AL
- Memory Care in Chelsea, AL
- Memory Care in Jackson County, AL
- Memory Care in Chambers County, AL
- Memory Care in Coffee County, AL
- Memory Care in Limestone County, AL
- Memory Care in Houston County, AL
- Memory Care in Barbour County, AL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, AL
- Memory Care in Monroe County, AL
- Memory Care in Elmore County, AL
- Memory Care in Lee County, AL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, AL
- Memory Care in Talladega County, AL
- Memory Care in Geneva County, AL
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, AL
- Memory Care in Marshall County, AL
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951