Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Haleyville, AL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Haleyville, Alabama. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Haleyville throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Haleyville, AL dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Haleyville, with cost that varies in each facility.
Azalea Manor Of Haleyville
Azalea Manor Of Haleyville provides dementia care in Haleyville, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 17 adults at a time. With a location at 13074 Pounders & Sims Road, in the 35565 zip code inside Winston county, Azalea Manor Of Haleyville aids those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Azalea Manor Of Haleyville is licensed by Alabama to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number D6702. Some of the services offered by Azalea Manor Of Haleyville are custom activities and therapy programs, secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas and access to geriatric physician.
Rose Manor Of Haleyville
Rose Manor Of Haleyville excels at providing memory care services in Winston county, Alabama. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 16 older adults. Rose Manor Of Haleyville allows pets and can provide assistance with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any seniors with dementia living in Haleyville, AL and surrounding areas. Rose Manor Of Haleyville is located at 41818 Highway #195, 35565 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Haleyville Health Care Center
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Haleyville, Alabama, you will find Haleyville Health Care Center as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 2201 Eleventh Avenue in the 35565 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 97 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers amenities such as transportation to medical appointments and family counseling and support program. Its license number is N6701. Haleyville Health Care Center provides dementia care services not only to Haleyville residents, but also to all Winston county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in Winston County, AL
Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Double Springs, Alabama. Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation has a maximum capacity of 110 seniors and includes amenities like physical, occupational and speech therapy and dementia-specific programs and activities. Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation is licensed by Alabama and its license # is N6702.
Pine Place is a new memory care center with capacity of 16 senior citizens and offers services such as programs to promote brain health and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is situated at 150 Hickory Lane, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Arley, AL senior citizens. Pine Place is licensed with Alabama and its license number is D6701.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Haleyville, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Winfield, AL
- Memory Care in Fairhope, AL
- Memory Care in Centre, AL
- Memory Care in Killen, AL
- Memory Care in Florence, AL
- Memory Care in Elmore, AL
- Memory Care in Atmore, AL
- Memory Care in Marion, AL
- Memory Care in Roanoke, AL
- Memory Care in Auburn, AL
- Memory Care in Deatsville, AL
- Memory Care in Selma, AL
- Memory Care in Lafayette, AL
- Memory Care in Fayette, AL
- Memory Care in Alexander City, AL
- Memory Care in Chilton County, AL
- Memory Care in Marion County, AL
- Memory Care in Colbert County, AL
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, AL
- Memory Care in Walker County, AL
- Memory Care in Marengo County, AL
- Memory Care in Talladega County, AL
- Memory Care in Russell County, AL
- Memory Care in Etowah County, AL
- Memory Care in Autauga County, AL
- Memory Care in Escambia County, AL
- Memory Care in Chambers County, AL
- Memory Care in Dekalb County, AL
- Memory Care in Butler County, AL
- Memory Care in Fayette County, AL
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951