Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Haleyville, AL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Haleyville, Alabama. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Haleyville throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Haleyville, AL dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Haleyville, with cost that varies in each facility.
Azalea Manor Of Haleyville
Azalea Manor Of Haleyville enables seniors to receive dementia care in Haleyville, Alabama. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 17 Winston county residents at a time. With a location at 13074 Pounders & Sims Road, in the 35565 zip code inside Winston county, Azalea Manor Of Haleyville assists those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Azalea Manor Of Haleyville is licensed by Alabama to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number D6702. Some of the services offered by Azalea Manor Of Haleyville include management of medication, secure campus to prevent wandering and custom meal plans.
Rose Manor Of Haleyville
Rose Manor Of Haleyville specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Winston county, Alabama. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 16 older adults. Rose Manor Of Haleyville is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any dementia sufferers living in Haleyville, AL and surrounding areas. Rose Manor Of Haleyville is located at 41818 Highway #195, 35565 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Haleyville Health Care Center
When looking for dementia care facilities in Haleyville, Alabama, you will find Haleyville Health Care Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 2201 Eleventh Avenue in the 35565 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 97 memory care units and includes services like transportation to medical appointments and independence-focused care. Its license number is N6701. Haleyville Health Care Center provides dementia care not only to Haleyville residents, but also to all Winston county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in Winston County, AL
If you need assistance with daily living, Pine Place can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Arley, Alabama. Pine Place has a total capacity of 16 seniors with dementia and includes amenities such as special colors to aid with memory and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities. Pine Place is licensed by Alabama and its license # is D6701.
Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation
Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation is a new memory care center that has capacity of 110 seniors with dementia and offers amenities such as puzzles and other memory care activities and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is situated at 1000 Highway 33, and it is well equipped to provide dementia care to Double Springs, AL seniors with dementia. Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation is licensed with Alabama and its license number is N6702.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Haleyville, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Sylacauga, AL
- Memory Care in Andalusia, AL
- Memory Care in Muscle Shoals, AL
- Memory Care in Falkville, AL
- Memory Care in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Memory Care in Northport, AL
- Memory Care in Rainbow City, AL
- Memory Care in Hoover, AL
- Memory Care in Tallassee, AL
- Memory Care in Jackson, AL
- Memory Care in Trussville, AL
- Memory Care in Monroeville, AL
- Memory Care in Greenville, AL
- Memory Care in Selma, AL
- Memory Care in Guntersville, AL
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, AL
- Memory Care in Henry County, AL
- Memory Care in Marion County, AL
- Memory Care in Limestone County, AL
- Memory Care in Elmore County, AL
- Memory Care in Randolph County, AL
- Memory Care in Winston County, AL
- Memory Care in Butler County, AL
- Memory Care in Etowah County, AL
- Memory Care in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Memory Care in Franklin County, AL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, AL
- Memory Care in Coffee County, AL
- Memory Care in Escambia County, AL
- Memory Care in Clarke County, AL
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951