Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Perry County, AL:
There are 2 memory care facilities in Perry County, Alabama. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Perry County throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include Perry County dementia care homes, as well as Alzheimer's care facilities in Perry County, AL with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Perry County Nursing Home
Perry County Nursing Home specializes in memory care in Marion, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 71 Perry county residents at a time. With a location at 505 East Lafayette Street, in the 36756 zip code inside Perry county, Perry County Nursing Home aids those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Perry County Nursing Home is licensed by Alabama to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N5301. Some of the services offered by Perry County Nursing Home include individualized programs and care, tranquil and secure outdoor areas and access to geriatric physician.
Southland Nursing Home
Southland Nursing Home specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Perry county, Alabama. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 91 elderly residents. Southland Nursing Home welcomes pets and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any dementia sufferers living in Marion, AL and surrounding areas. Southland Nursing Home is located at 500 Shivers Terrace, 36756 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Perry County, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, AL
- Memory Care in Mobile County, AL
- Memory Care in Madison County, AL
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, AL
- Memory Care in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Memory Care in Baldwin County, AL
- Memory Care in Etowah County, AL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, AL
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, AL
- Memory Care in Limestone County, AL
- Memory Care in Cullman County, AL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, AL
- Memory Care in Houston County, AL
- Memory Care in Lee County, AL
- Memory Care in Walker County, AL
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951