Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Perry County, AL:
There are 2 memory care facilities in Perry County, Alabama. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Perry County throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include Perry County dementia care homes, as well as Alzheimer's care facilities in Perry County, AL with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Southland Nursing Home
Southland Nursing Home specializes in memory care in Marion, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 91 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 500 Shivers Terrace, in the 36756 zip code inside Perry county, Southland Nursing Home helps those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Southland Nursing Home is licensed by Alabama to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N5302. Some of the amenities provided by Southland Nursing Home are medication administration and storage, secure campus to prevent wandering and access to geriatric physician.
Perry County Nursing Home
Perry County Nursing Home excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Perry county, Alabama. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 71 senior citizens. Perry County Nursing Home accepts pets and can provide help with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any older adults with dementia living in Marion, AL and surrounding areas. Perry County Nursing Home is located at 505 East Lafayette Street, 36756 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Perry County, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, AL
- Memory Care in Mobile County, AL
- Memory Care in Madison County, AL
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, AL
- Memory Care in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Memory Care in Baldwin County, AL
- Memory Care in Etowah County, AL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, AL
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, AL
- Memory Care in Limestone County, AL
- Memory Care in Cullman County, AL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, AL
- Memory Care in Houston County, AL
- Memory Care in Lee County, AL
- Memory Care in Walker County, AL
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951