Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Perry County, AL:
There are 2 memory care facilities in Perry County, Alabama. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Perry County throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include Perry County dementia care homes, as well as Alzheimer's care facilities in Perry County, AL with cost that varies in each facility.
Southland Nursing Home
Southland Nursing Home specializes in memory care in Marion, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 91 adults at a time. With a location at 500 Shivers Terrace, in the 36756 zip code inside Perry county, Southland Nursing Home gives help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Southland Nursing Home is licensed by Alabama to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N5302. Some of the amenities provided by Southland Nursing Home are individualized programs and care, secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Perry County Nursing Home
Perry County Nursing Home excels at providing memory care in Perry county, Alabama. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 71 seniors. Perry County Nursing Home allows pets and can provide aid with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any seniors living in Marion, AL and surrounding areas. Perry County Nursing Home is located at 505 East Lafayette Street, 36756 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Perry County, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, AL
- Memory Care in Mobile County, AL
- Memory Care in Madison County, AL
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, AL
- Memory Care in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Memory Care in Baldwin County, AL
- Memory Care in Etowah County, AL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, AL
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, AL
- Memory Care in Limestone County, AL
- Memory Care in Cullman County, AL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, AL
- Memory Care in Houston County, AL
- Memory Care in Lee County, AL
- Memory Care in Walker County, AL
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951