Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Roanoke, AL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Roanoke, Alabama. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Roanoke throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Roanoke, AL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Roanoke, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Traylor Retirement Community
Traylor Retirement Community specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Roanoke, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 123 adults at a time. With a location at 1235 Yancey Street, in the 36274 zip code in Randolph county, Traylor Retirement Community helps those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Traylor Retirement Community is licensed by Alabama to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N5603. Some of the amenities provided by Traylor Retirement Community are management of medication, puzzles and other memory care activities and aided morning and evening dressing.
Williamsburg Manor Ii
Williamsburg Manor Ii specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Randolph county, Alabama. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 16 seniors. Williamsburg Manor Ii accepts pets and can provide custom meal plans, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care to any older adults with dementia living in Roanoke, AL and surrounding areas. Williamsburg Manor Ii is located at 1208 Yancey Street, 36274 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Roanoke Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Roanoke, Alabama, you will find Roanoke Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 680 Seymour Drive in the 36274 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 65 dementia care units and provides services like custom meal plans, custom memory care programs and activities and help with grooming and getting dressed. Its license number is N5601. Roanoke Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Roanoke residents, but also to all Randolph county residents as well.
Williamsburg Manor I
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Williamsburg Manor I can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Roanoke, Alabama. Williamsburg Manor I has a maximum capacity of 16 older adults with dementia. It offers amenities like care focused on residents’ abilities, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Williamsburg Manor I is licensed by Alabama and its license number is P5601.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Randolph County, AL
Ava Hills Assisted Living
Ava Hills Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 16 seniors with dementia. Ava Hills Assisted Living provides amenities such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. It is located at 1330 Old Highway 431, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia care to Wedowee, AL seniors with dementia. Ava Hills Assisted Living is licensed with Alabama and its license number is D5604.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Roanoke, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Homewood, AL
- Memory Care in Robertsdale, AL
- Memory Care in Fayette, AL
- Memory Care in Grand Bay, AL
- Memory Care in Fairhope, AL
- Memory Care in Altoona, AL
- Memory Care in Millbrook, AL
- Memory Care in Heflin, AL
- Memory Care in Eight Mile, AL
- Memory Care in Hayden, AL
- Memory Care in Phenix City, AL
- Memory Care in New Market, AL
- Memory Care in Tuscumbia, AL
- Memory Care in Hartselle, AL
- Memory Care in Eastaboga, AL
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, AL
- Memory Care in Marion County, AL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, AL
- Memory Care in Mobile County, AL
- Memory Care in Pike County, AL
- Memory Care in Elmore County, AL
- Memory Care in Escambia County, AL
- Memory Care in Dekalb County, AL
- Memory Care in Butler County, AL
- Memory Care in Dallas County, AL
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, AL
- Memory Care in Chilton County, AL
- Memory Care in Shelby County, AL
- Memory Care in Barbour County, AL
- Memory Care in Coffee County, AL
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951