Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Sheridan, WY:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Sheridan, Wyoming. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Sheridan throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Sheridan, WY dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Sheridan, with cost that varies in each facility.
Westview Health Care Center
Westview Health Care Center specializes in dementia care in Sheridan, Wyoming. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 102 older adults at a time. With a location at 1990 West Loucks St, in the 82801 zip code in Sheridan county, Westview Health Care Center provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Westview Health Care Center is licensed by Wyoming to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 15212. Some of the amenities provided by Westview Health Care Center include management of medication, secure walking paths and courtyard and individual meal planning.
Brookdale Sugarland Ridge
Brookdale Sugarland Ridge specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Sheridan county, Wyoming. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 65 dementia residents. Brookdale Sugarland Ridge allows pets and can provide aid with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any dementia sufferers living in Sheridan, WY and surrounding areas. Brookdale Sugarland Ridge is located at 1551 Sugarland Ridge, 82801 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for memory care facilities in Sheridan, Wyoming, you will find Sheridan Manor as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 1851 Big Horn Ave in the 82801 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 128 dementia care units and offers amenities that include transportation services to doctor appointments and care plans that promote independence. Its license number is 15156. Sheridan Manor provides memory care services not only to Sheridan residents, but also to all Sheridan county residents as well.
Green House Living For Sheridan
If you need help with daily living tasks, Green House Living For Sheridan can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sheridan, Wyoming. Green House Living For Sheridan has a total capacity of 48 older adults with dementia and includes services such as on-site occupational and physical therapy services and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Green House Living For Sheridan is licensed with Wyoming and its license # is 15155.
Beehive Homes Of Sheridan
Beehive Homes Of Sheridan is a new memory care center that has capacity of 15 senior citizens and includes amenities such as custom memory care programs and activities and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 561 Avoca Ave, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Sheridan, WY senior citizens. Beehive Homes Of Sheridan is licensed with Wyoming and its license number is 15053.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Sheridan, Wyoming:
- Memory Care in Torrington, WY
- Memory Care in Casper, WY
- Memory Care in Rock Springs, WY
- Memory Care in Cheyenne, WY
- Memory Care in Cody, WY
- Memory Care in Jackson, WY
- Memory Care in Newcastle, WY
- Memory Care in Buffalo, WY
- Memory Care in Gillette, WY
- Memory Care in Lander, WY
- Memory Care in Laramie, WY
- Memory Care in Worland, WY
- Memory Care in Thermopolis, WY
- Memory Care in Riverton, WY
- Memory Care in Wheatland, WY
- Memory Care in Big Horn County, WY
- Memory Care in Sweetwater County, WY
- Memory Care in Campbell County, WY
- Memory Care in Laramie County, WY
- Memory Care in Sheridan County, WY
- Memory Care in Albany County, WY
- Memory Care in Platte County, WY
- Memory Care in Uinta County, WY
- Memory Care in Natrona County, WY
- Memory Care in Park County, WY
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, WY
- Memory Care in Fremont County, WY
- Memory Care in Johnson County, WY
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(800) 303-5357