Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Shelbyville, TN:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Shelbyville, Tennessee. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Shelbyville throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Shelbyville, TN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Shelbyville, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Celebration Way specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Shelbyville, Tennessee. It can accommodate a maximum of 42 older adults at a time. With a location at 895 Union Street, in the 37160 zip code inside Bedford county, Celebration Way helps those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Celebration Way is licensed by Tennessee to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5. Some of the amenities offered by Celebration Way include routine vital sign and health monitoring, physical, occupational and speech therapy and anytime toileting help.
Candlelite One excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bedford county, Tennessee. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 6 senior citizens. Candlelite One accepts pets and can provide encouraged family participation, help during meal times and aided morning and evening dressing to any older adults with dementia living in Shelbyville, TN and surrounding areas. Candlelite One is located at 1042 Morton Street, 37160 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Glen Oaks Health And Rehabilitation
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Shelbyville, Tennessee, you will find Glen Oaks Health And Rehabilitation as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 1101 Glen Oaks Road in the 37160 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 130 memory care units and offers services like family counseling and support program, puzzles and other memory care activities and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Its license number is 445234. Glen Oaks Health And Rehabilitation provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Shelbyville residents, but also to all Bedford county residents as well.
Carriage House Inn
If you need help with daily living tasks, Carriage House Inn can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Shelbyville, Tennessee. Carriage House Inn has a maximum capacity of 49 seniors with dementia. It offers services that include secure campus to prevent wandering, help during meal times and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Carriage House Inn is licensed with Tennessee and its license # is 260.
The Waters Of Shelbyville
The Waters Of Shelbyville is a new memory care center that has capacity of 96 seniors with dementia. The Waters Of Shelbyville offers services such as medication monitoring, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and assistance with daily living. It is located at 835 Union Street, and it is well equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Shelbyville, TN seniors with dementia. The Waters Of Shelbyville is licensed with Tennessee and its license number is 445171.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Shelbyville, Tennessee:
- Memory Care in Wartburg, TN
- Memory Care in Hixson, TN
- Memory Care in Jefferson City, TN
- Memory Care in Manchester, TN
- Memory Care in Martin, TN
- Memory Care in Lexington, TN
- Memory Care in Lawrenceburg, TN
- Memory Care in Brownsville, TN
- Memory Care in Bolivar, TN
- Memory Care in Sevierville, TN
- Memory Care in Huron, TN
- Memory Care in Arlington, TN
- Memory Care in Paris, TN
- Memory Care in Madisonville, TN
- Memory Care in Portland, TN
- Memory Care in Hawkins County, TN
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, TN
- Memory Care in Anderson County, TN
- Memory Care in Hickman County, TN
- Memory Care in Lawrence County, TN
- Memory Care in Fayette County, TN
- Memory Care in Madison County, TN
- Memory Care in Sullivan County, TN
- Memory Care in Warren County, TN
- Memory Care in Wilson County, TN
- Memory Care in Grundy County, TN
- Memory Care in Smith County, TN
- Memory Care in Henderson County, TN
- Memory Care in Loudon County, TN
- Memory Care in Tipton County, TN
Memory Care Costs in Shelbyville, TN:
Shelbyville memory care facilities rank #10 out of 174 cities in Tennessee for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,075 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,423 per month, while the most upscale Shelbyville Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $6,832 per month. Memory care facilities in Shelbyville are less affordable than those located in Bedford County, TN, which has an average cost of $4,057 per month and can go as high as $6,815 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Shelbyville compare to the rest of Tennessee and Bedford County:
- Shelbyville, TN - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,423/month
- Bedford County, TN - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,413/month
- Tennessee State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,708/month
- Shelbyville, TN average memory care cost: $4,075 /month
- Bedford County, TN average dementia care cost: $4,057/month
- Tennessee State average dementia care costs: $4,492/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Shelbyville is $18 more per month than the Bedford County average. It is also $417 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Tennessee. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951