Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Shelbyville, TN:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Shelbyville, Tennessee. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Shelbyville throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Shelbyville, TN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Shelbyville, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Celebration Way enables seniors to receive dementia care in Shelbyville, Tennessee. It can accommodate a maximum of 42 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 895 Union Street, in the 37160 zip code inside Bedford county, Celebration Way gives help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Celebration Way is licensed by Tennessee to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5. Some of the amenities provided by Celebration Way include secure campus to prevent wandering, special colors to aid with memory and dementia-trained nurses on staff.
Carriage House Inn
Carriage House Inn specializes in providing dementia care services in Bedford county, Tennessee. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 49 elderly residents. Carriage House Inn allows pets and can provide independence-focused care, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and daily living help to any older adults with dementia living in Shelbyville, TN and surrounding areas. Carriage House Inn is located at 311 Colloredo Blvd, 37160 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Glen Oaks Health And Rehabilitation
When searching for memory care facilities in Shelbyville, Tennessee, you will find Glen Oaks Health And Rehabilitation as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 1101 Glen Oaks Road in the 37160 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 130 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities such as monitoring of medications, assuring proper meal intake and help with toileting 24/7. Its license number is 445234. Glen Oaks Health And Rehabilitation provides dementia care not only to Shelbyville residents, but also to all Bedford county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Candlelite One can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Shelbyville, Tennessee. Candlelite One has a maximum capacity of 6 seniors. It provides services like secure walking paths and courtyard, programs to promote brain health and daily living assistance. Candlelite One is licensed with Tennessee and its license number is 519.
The Waters Of Shelbyville
The Waters Of Shelbyville is a new memory care center with capacity of 96 seniors with dementia. The Waters Of Shelbyville offers services such as care plans that promote independence, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and a homey design that facilitates friendships. It is situated at 835 Union Street, and it is properly equipped to provide memory care to Shelbyville, TN seniors with dementia. The Waters Of Shelbyville is licensed with Tennessee and its license number is 445171.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Shelbyville, Tennessee:
- Memory Care in Trenton, TN
- Memory Care in Somerville, TN
- Memory Care in Selmer, TN
- Memory Care in Savannah, TN
- Memory Care in Dunlap, TN
- Memory Care in Mountain City, TN
- Memory Care in Clarksville, TN
- Memory Care in Spring City, TN
- Memory Care in Bolivar, TN
- Memory Care in Monteagle, TN
- Memory Care in Tullahoma, TN
- Memory Care in Lenoir City, TN
- Memory Care in Lafollette, TN
- Memory Care in Maryville, TN
- Memory Care in Gainesboro, TN
- Memory Care in White County, TN
- Memory Care in Hardeman County, TN
- Memory Care in Cumberland County, TN
- Memory Care in Williamson County, TN
- Memory Care in Anderson County, TN
- Memory Care in Coffee County, TN
- Memory Care in Franklin County, TN
- Memory Care in Blount County, TN
- Memory Care in Dickson County, TN
- Memory Care in Sullivan County, TN
- Memory Care in DeKalb County, TN
- Memory Care in Dyer County, TN
- Memory Care in Knox County, TN
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, TN
- Memory Care in Cocke County, TN
Memory Care Costs in Shelbyville, TN:
Shelbyville memory care facilities rank #10 out of 174 cities in Tennessee for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,075 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,423 per month, while the most luxury Shelbyville Dementia care communities can go up in price to $6,832 per month. Memory care facilities in Shelbyville are less affordable than those located in Bedford County, TN, which has an average cost of $4,057 per month and can go up to $6,815 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Shelbyville compare to other parts of Tennessee and Bedford County:
- Shelbyville, TN - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,423/month
- Bedford County, TN - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,413/month
- Tennessee State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,708/month
- Shelbyville, TN median memory care cost: $4,075 /month
- Bedford County, TN median dementia care cost: $4,057/month
- Tennessee State average dementia care costs: $4,492/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Shelbyville is $18 more per month as compared to the Bedford County average. It is also $417 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Tennessee. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951