Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Newport, TN:
There are 3 memory care facilities in Newport, Tennessee. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Newport throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Newport, TN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Newport, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Tennova Newport Convalescent Center
Tennova Newport Convalescent Center enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Newport, Tennessee. It can house a maximum of 56 Cocke county residents at a time. With a location at 450 College St, in the 37821 zip code inside Cocke county, Tennova Newport Convalescent Center gives help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Tennova Newport Convalescent Center are independence-focused care, aid with dining and meal choices and aided morning and evening dressing.
Wellington Manor excels at providing dementia care in Cocke county, Tennessee. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 60 older adults. Wellington Manor accepts pets and can provide individualized meals, special colors to aid with memory and emergency system with constant monitoring to any seniors with dementia living in Newport, TN and surrounding areas. Wellington Manor is located at 375 Hedrick Drive, 37821 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center
When trying to find memory care facilities in Newport, Tennessee, you will find Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 135 Generation Drive in the 37821 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 150 memory care units and includes services such as encouraged family participation, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Its license number is 445504. Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center provides memory care not only to Newport residents, but also to all Cocke county residents as well.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Newport, Tennessee:
- Memory Care in Dover, TN
- Memory Care in Manchester, TN
- Memory Care in Camden, TN
- Memory Care in Springfield, TN
- Memory Care in Oneida, TN
- Memory Care in Brentwood, TN
- Memory Care in Hartsville, TN
- Memory Care in Savannah, TN
- Memory Care in Jefferson City, TN
- Memory Care in Henderson, TN
- Memory Care in Signal Mountain, TN
- Memory Care in Chuckey, TN
- Memory Care in Goodlettsville, TN
- Memory Care in Madison, TN
- Memory Care in Spencer, TN
- Memory Care in Unicoi County, TN
- Memory Care in Putnam County, TN
- Memory Care in Anderson County, TN
- Memory Care in Campbell County, TN
- Memory Care in Carroll County, TN
- Memory Care in Smith County, TN
- Memory Care in Greene County, TN
- Memory Care in Davidson County, TN
- Memory Care in Cocke County, TN
- Memory Care in Monroe County, TN
- Memory Care in Lake County, TN
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, TN
- Memory Care in Sumner County, TN
- Memory Care in Hamblen County, TN
- Memory Care in Sevier County, TN
Memory Care Costs in Newport, TN:
Newport memory care facilities rank #1 out of 174 cities in Tennessee for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $3,710 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,162 per month, while the most luxury Newport Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $6,375 per month. Memory care facilities in Newport are more affordable than those located in Cocke County, TN, which has an average cost of $3,724 per month and can go up to $6,399 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Newport compare to other parts of Tennessee and Cocke County:
- Newport, TN - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,162/month
- Cocke County, TN - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,169/month
- Tennessee State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,708/month
- Newport, TN median memory care cost: $3,710 /month
- Cocke County, TN median dementia care cost: $3,724/month
- Tennessee State average dementia care costs: $4,492/month
Median cost of memory care in Newport is $14 less per month as compared to the Cocke County average. It is also $782 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Tennessee. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951