Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Newport, TN:
There are 3 memory care facilities in Newport, Tennessee. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Newport throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Newport, TN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Newport, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Tennova Newport Convalescent Center
Tennova Newport Convalescent Center specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Newport, Tennessee. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 56 Cocke county residents at a time. With a location at 450 College St, in the 37821 zip code in Cocke county, Tennova Newport Convalescent Center provides assistance to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Tennova Newport Convalescent Center include visiting geriatric physician, aid with dining and meal choices and a homey design that facilitates friendships.
Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center
Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center specializes in providing memory care in Cocke county, Tennessee. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 150 senior citizens. Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center accepts pets and can provide secure campus to prevent wandering, assuring proper meal intake and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms to any dementia sufferers living in Newport, TN and surrounding areas. Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center is located at 135 Generation Drive, 37821 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Newport, Tennessee, you will find Wellington Manor as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 375 Hedrick Drive in the 37821 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 60 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers services such as alarmed and monitored exits, activities and programs that lower anxiety and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Its license number is 153. Wellington Manor provides memory care services not only to Newport residents, but also to all Cocke county residents as well.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Newport, Tennessee:
- Memory Care in Manchester, TN
- Memory Care in Millington, TN
- Memory Care in Huntingdon, TN
- Memory Care in Westmoreland, TN
- Memory Care in Shelbyville, TN
- Memory Care in Hohenwald, TN
- Memory Care in Adams, TN
- Memory Care in Ardmore, TN
- Memory Care in Church Hill, TN
- Memory Care in Bolivar, TN
- Memory Care in Henderson, TN
- Memory Care in Lawrenceburg, TN
- Memory Care in Sparta, TN
- Memory Care in Farragut, TN
- Memory Care in Arlington, TN
- Memory Care in Wayne County, TN
- Memory Care in Lawrence County, TN
- Memory Care in Robertson County, TN
- Memory Care in Trousdale County, TN
- Memory Care in Smith County, TN
- Memory Care in Weakley County, TN
- Memory Care in Gibson County, TN
- Memory Care in Hawkins County, TN
- Memory Care in Putnam County, TN
- Memory Care in Sumner County, TN
- Memory Care in Rutherford County, TN
- Memory Care in McMinn County, TN
- Memory Care in Obion County, TN
- Memory Care in Crockett County, TN
- Memory Care in Warren County, TN
Memory Care Costs in Newport, TN:
Newport memory care facilities rank #1 out of 174 cities in Tennessee for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $3,710 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,162 per month, while the most luxurious Newport Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $6,375 per month. Memory care facilities in Newport are more affordable than those located in Cocke County, TN, which has an average cost of $3,724 per month and can go up to $6,399 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Newport compare to the rest of Tennessee and Cocke County:
- Newport, TN - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,162/month
- Cocke County, TN - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,169/month
- Tennessee State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,708/month
- Newport, TN average memory care cost: $3,710 /month
- Cocke County, TN average dementia care cost: $3,724/month
- Tennessee State average dementia care costs: $4,492/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Newport is $14 less per month than the Cocke County average. It is also $782 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Tennessee. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951