Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Newport, TN:
There are 3 memory care facilities in Newport, Tennessee. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Newport throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Newport, TN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Newport, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Tennova Newport Convalescent Center
Tennova Newport Convalescent Center specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Newport, Tennessee. It can house a maximum of 56 adults at a time. With a location at 450 College St, in the 37821 zip code in Cocke county, Tennova Newport Convalescent Center helps those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Tennova Newport Convalescent Center are wandering prevention system, programs to promote brain health and emergency system with constant monitoring.
Wellington Manor excels at providing dementia care services in Cocke county, Tennessee. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 60 dementia residents. Wellington Manor welcomes pets and can provide care focused on residents’ abilities, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance to any seniors living in Newport, TN and surrounding areas. Wellington Manor is located at 375 Hedrick Drive, 37821 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center
When looking for dementia care facilities in Newport, Tennessee, you will find Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 135 Generation Drive in the 37821 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 150 memory care units and includes services like individualized meals, help during meal times and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Its license number is 445504. Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Newport residents, but also to all Cocke county residents as well.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Newport, Tennessee:
- Memory Care in Tiptonville, TN
- Memory Care in Ridgely, TN
- Memory Care in Ducktown, TN
- Memory Care in Soddy-Daisy, TN
- Memory Care in Dayton, TN
- Memory Care in McKenzie, TN
- Memory Care in Spring City, TN
- Memory Care in Chuckey, TN
- Memory Care in Cookeville, TN
- Memory Care in Smyrna, TN
- Memory Care in Westmoreland, TN
- Memory Care in Adamsville, TN
- Memory Care in Pigeon Forge, TN
- Memory Care in Greeneville, TN
- Memory Care in Oak Ridge, TN
- Memory Care in Williamson County, TN
- Memory Care in Haywood County, TN
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, TN
- Memory Care in Davidson County, TN
- Memory Care in Tipton County, TN
- Memory Care in Grundy County, TN
- Memory Care in Sullivan County, TN
- Memory Care in Hardin County, TN
- Memory Care in Anderson County, TN
- Memory Care in Chester County, TN
- Memory Care in Gibson County, TN
- Memory Care in Fayette County, TN
- Memory Care in Crockett County, TN
- Memory Care in Knox County, TN
- Memory Care in Lake County, TN
Memory Care Costs in Newport, TN:
Newport memory care facilities rank #1 out of 174 cities in Tennessee for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $3,710 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,162 per month, while the most luxurious Newport Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,375 per month. Memory care facilities in Newport are more affordable than those located in Cocke County, TN, which has an average cost of $3,724 per month and can go as high as $6,399 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Newport compare to the rest of Tennessee and Cocke County:
- Newport, TN - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,162/month
- Cocke County, TN - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,169/month
- Tennessee State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,708/month
- Newport, TN average memory care cost: $3,710 /month
- Cocke County, TN average dementia care cost: $3,724/month
- Tennessee State average dementia care costs: $4,492/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Newport is $14 less per month than the Cocke County average. It is also $782 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Tennessee. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951