Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Cleveland, TN:
There are 7 memory care facilities in Cleveland, Tennessee. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Cleveland throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Cleveland, TN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Cleveland, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Garden Plaza Of Cleveland
Garden Plaza Of Cleveland provides memory care in Cleveland, Tennessee. It can accommodate a maximum of 49 Bradley county residents at a time. With a location at 3500 Keith Street, in the 37312 zip code inside Bradley county, Garden Plaza Of Cleveland gives help to those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Garden Plaza Of Cleveland is licensed by Tennessee to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 143. Some of the services provided by Garden Plaza Of Cleveland include care plans that promote independence, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and 24/7 toileting assistance.
Signature Healthcare Of Cleveland
Signature Healthcare Of Cleveland excels at providing dementia care in Bradley county, Tennessee. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 100 elderly residents. Signature Healthcare Of Cleveland accepts pets and can provide transportation services to doctor appointments, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and daily living help to any seniors with dementia living in Cleveland, TN and surrounding areas. Signature Healthcare Of Cleveland is located at 2750 Executive Park Place, 37312 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find memory care centers in Cleveland, Tennessee, you will find Brookdale Cleveland as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 2745 Executive Park, Nw in the 37312 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 60 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers services that include access to geriatric nurse practitioner, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and promoted socialization. Its license number is 326. Brookdale Cleveland provides memory care not only to Cleveland residents, but also to all Bradley county residents as well.
Bradley Health Care & Rehab
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Bradley Health Care & Rehab can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Cleveland, Tennessee. Bradley Health Care & Rehab has a maximum capacity of 213 senior citizens. It includes amenities that include visiting geriatric physician, brain health activities and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Bradley Health Care & Rehab is licensed with Tennessee and its license # is 445141.
Life Care Center Of Cleveland
Life Care Center Of Cleveland is a new memory care center that has capacity of 142 senior citizens. Life Care Center Of Cleveland includes services such as family counseling and support program, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. It is situated at 3530 Keith St Nw, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Cleveland, TN senior citizens. Life Care Center Of Cleveland is licensed with Tennessee and its license number is 445244.
Brookdale Mount Vernon Drive
Situated at 1775 Mt. Vernon Drive Nw, inside 37311 zip code area in Bradley county, Brookdale Mount Vernon Drive provides memory care to Cleveland, TN dementia sufferers and offers services such as management of medication, high caregiver to resident ratio and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Brookdale Mount Vernon Drive can accommodate no more than 40 seniors with dementia at a time. Brookdale Mount Vernon Drive has official license # of 242.
Morningside Of Cleveland
Located at 2900 Westside Drive N. w. , Cleveland, Tennessee, 37312, Morningside Of Cleveland can help any Bradley county senior citizen with ADLs and includes amenities like visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, help during meal times and anytime toileting help. Morningside Of Cleveland can provide dementia care to a maximum of 49 residents at once. Its license number is 115.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Cleveland, Tennessee:
- Memory Care in Selmer, TN
- Memory Care in Oak Ridge, TN
- Memory Care in Union City, TN
- Memory Care in Soddy-Daisy, TN
- Memory Care in Louisville, TN
- Memory Care in Somerville, TN
- Memory Care in Ashland City, TN
- Memory Care in Adamsville, TN
- Memory Care in Kingston, TN
- Memory Care in Tullahoma, TN
- Memory Care in Palmyra, TN
- Memory Care in Pleasant Hill, TN
- Memory Care in Red Boiling Springs, TN
- Memory Care in Wartburg, TN
- Memory Care in Etowah, TN
- Memory Care in Warren County, TN
- Memory Care in Macon County, TN
- Memory Care in Cocke County, TN
- Memory Care in Dickson County, TN
- Memory Care in Grundy County, TN
- Memory Care in Trousdale County, TN
- Memory Care in Lake County, TN
- Memory Care in Hardin County, TN
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, TN
- Memory Care in Madison County, TN
- Memory Care in Greene County, TN
- Memory Care in Rhea County, TN
- Memory Care in Tipton County, TN
- Memory Care in Monroe County, TN
- Memory Care in Decatur County, TN
Memory Care Costs in Cleveland, TN:
Cleveland memory care facilities rank #2 out of 174 cities in Tennessee for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $3,856 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,251 per month, while the most luxury Cleveland Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,618 per month. Memory care facilities in Cleveland are more affordable than those located in Bradley County, TN, which has an average cost of $3,885 per month and can go up to $6,637 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Cleveland compare to the rest of Tennessee and Bradley County:
- Cleveland, TN - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,251/month
- Bradley County, TN - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,260/month
- Tennessee State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,708/month
- Cleveland, TN median memory care cost: $3,856 /month
- Bradley County, TN median dementia care cost: $3,885/month
- Tennessee State average dementia care costs: $4,492/month
Median cost of memory care in Cleveland is $29 less per month than the Bradley County average. It is also $636 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Tennessee. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951