Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in HARTSVILLE, SC:
There are 7 memory care facilities in HARTSVILLE, South Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in HARTSVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best HARTSVILLE, SC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near HARTSVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Morningside Of Hartsville
Morningside Of Hartsville provides memory care in Hartsville, South Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 54 Darlington county residents at a time. With a location at 1901 W Carolina Ave, in the 29550 zip code inside Darlington county, Morningside Of Hartsville aids those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Morningside Of Hartsville is licensed by South Carolina to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number CRC-1099. Some of the services provided by Morningside Of Hartsville are family counseling and support program, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and help with toileting 24/7.
Carriage House Senior Living Of Hartsville
Carriage House Senior Living Of Hartsville specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Darlington county, South Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 60 elderly residents. Carriage House Senior Living Of Hartsville welcomes pets and can provide transportation services to doctor appointments, high ratio of caregivers to residents and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Hartsville, SC and surrounding areas. Carriage House Senior Living Of Hartsville is located at 1131 E Home Ave, 29550 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Morrell Nursing Center
When looking for memory care facilities in Hartsville, South Carolina, you will find Morrell Nursing Center as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 900 North Marquis Hwy in the 29551 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 154 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities that include family counseling and support program, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and help with grooming and getting dressed. Its license number is 425111. Morrell Nursing Center provides memory care services not only to Hartsville residents, but also to all Darlington county residents as well.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Darlington County, SC
Bethea Baptist Assisted Living
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Bethea Baptist Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Darlington, South Carolina. Bethea Baptist Assisted Living has a total capacity of 14 dementia sufferers. It includes amenities that include independence-focused care, help during meal times and daily living help. Bethea Baptist Assisted Living is licensed with South Carolina and its license # is CRC-1533.
Medford Nursing Center
Medford Nursing Center is a new memory care center that has capacity of 88 senior citizens. Medford Nursing Center provides amenities such as individual meal planning, puzzles and other memory care activities and a home-like design to encourage socialization. It is located at 105 Medford Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Darlington, SC senior citizens. Medford Nursing Center is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is 425176.
Situated at 506 E Jackson St, inside 29069 zip code area in Darlington county, Easy Living provides assisted living and memory care to Lamar, SC senior citizens and offers amenities such as care focused on residents’ abilities, activities tailored to dementia and assistance with daily living. Easy Living can accommodate up to 5 older adults with dementia at a time. Easy Living has official license # of CRC-1512.
Oakhaven Nursing Center
Situated at 123 Oak Street, Darlington, South Carolina, 29532, Oakhaven Nursing Center can aid any Darlington county older adult with ADLs and includes services such as local transportation services, programs to promote brain health and emergency pendant system. Oakhaven Nursing Center can provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to a maximum of 88 residents at once. Its license number is 425064.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near HARTSVILLE, South Carolina:
- Memory Care in LANCASTER, SC
- Memory Care in HOLLY HILL, SC
- Memory Care in TRAVELERS REST, SC
- Memory Care in ROCK HILL, SC
- Memory Care in ST GEORGE, SC
- Memory Care in WARE SHOALS, SC
- Memory Care in CLINTON, SC
- Memory Care in BEAUFORT, SC
- Memory Care in GREAT FALLS, SC
- Memory Care in MARION, SC
- Memory Care in DENMARK, SC
- Memory Care in CATAWBA, SC
- Memory Care in WILLISTON, SC
- Memory Care in NORTH AUGUSTA, SC
- Memory Care in FORT LAWN, SC
- Memory Care in Greenville County, SC
- Memory Care in Richland County, SC
- Memory Care in Anderson County, SC
- Memory Care in Berkeley County, SC
- Memory Care in Dorchester County, SC
- Memory Care in Georgetown County, SC
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, SC
- Memory Care in Chester County, SC
- Memory Care in Fairfield County, SC
- Memory Care in Oconee County, SC
- Memory Care in Newberry County, SC
- Memory Care in Williamsburg County, SC
- Memory Care in Dillon County, SC
- Memory Care in Laurens County, SC
- Memory Care in Bamberg County, SC
Memory Care Costs in HARTSVILLE, SC:
HARTSVILLE memory care facilities rank #1 out of 160 cities in South Carolina for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,001 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,433 per month, while the most upscale HARTSVILLE Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,580 per month. Memory care facilities in HARTSVILLE are more affordable than those located in Darlington County, SC, which has an average cost of $4,003 per month and can go as high as $6,577 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in HARTSVILLE compare to the rest of South Carolina and Darlington County:
- HARTSVILLE, SC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,433/month
- Darlington County, SC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,432/month
- South Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,720/month
- HARTSVILLE, SC median memory care cost: $4,001 /month
- Darlington County, SC median dementia care cost: $4,003/month
- South Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,409/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in HARTSVILLE is $2 less per month than the Darlington County average. It is also $408 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of South Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951