Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in DUE WEST, SC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in DUE WEST, South Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in DUE WEST throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best DUE WEST, SC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near DUE WEST, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Renaissance provides memory care in Due West, South Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 20 adults at a time. With a location at 19 Frank Pressley Dr, in the 29639 zip code in Abbeville county, Renaissance assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Renaissance is licensed by South Carolina to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number CRC-1207. Some of the services provided by Renaissance include monitoring of medications, custom memory care programs and activities and promoted socialization.
Carlisle Place excels at providing dementia care in Abbeville county, South Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 28 older adults. Carlisle Place allows pets and can provide scheduled escort services within the community, physical, occupational and speech therapy and home-like community rooms that promote socialization to any older adults with dementia living in Due West, SC and surrounding areas. Carlisle Place is located at 21 Dr Frank Pressly Dr, 29639 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Abbeville County, SC
Joy's Residential Care Facility
When looking for memory care centers in Abbeville, South Carolina, you will find Joy's Residential Care Facility as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 294 Hwy 28 Byp in the 29620 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 5 memory care units and offers services like medication monitoring, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and certified dementia care staff. Its license number is CRC-1098. Joy's Residential Care Facility provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Abbeville residents, but also to all Abbeville county residents as well.
Abbeville Nursing Home
If you need help with daily living tasks, Abbeville Nursing Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Abbeville, South Carolina. Abbeville Nursing Home has a total capacity of 94 dementia sufferers. It provides services that include access to geriatric physician, access to physical and speech therapy and weight gain and loss management. Abbeville Nursing Home is licensed by South Carolina and its license number is 425057.
Quiet Acres Retirement Home
Quiet Acres Retirement Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 10 dementia sufferers. Quiet Acres Retirement Home provides services such as custom meal plans, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and dementia-trained nurses on staff. It is situated at 2968 Old Douglas Mill Rd, and it is well equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Hodges, SC dementia sufferers. Quiet Acres Retirement Home is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-0588.
Harmony House Residential Care
Located at 704 Anderson St, inside 29628 zip code area in Abbeville county, Harmony House Residential Care provides Alzheimer’s care to Calhoun Falls, SC seniors with dementia and offers services that include custom meal plans, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and anytime toileting help. Harmony House Residential Care can house a total of 16 dementia sufferers at a time. Harmony House Residential Care has official license # of CRC-1511.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near DUE WEST, South Carolina:
- Memory Care in GREAT FALLS, SC
- Memory Care in SIX MILE, SC
- Memory Care in SPARTANBURG, SC
- Memory Care in LANCASTER, SC
- Memory Care in YORK, SC
- Memory Care in FLORENCE, SC
- Memory Care in LAMAR, SC
- Memory Care in AIKEN, SC
- Memory Care in PIEDMONT, SC
- Memory Care in BISHOPVILLE, SC
- Memory Care in DILLON, SC
- Memory Care in MONETTA, SC
- Memory Care in ROCK HILL, SC
- Memory Care in CAYCE, SC
- Memory Care in HONEA PATH, SC
- Memory Care in Edgefield County, SC
- Memory Care in Allendale County, SC
- Memory Care in York County, SC
- Memory Care in Horry County, SC
- Memory Care in Beaufort County, SC
- Memory Care in Orangeburg County, SC
- Memory Care in Lee County, SC
- Memory Care in Dorchester County, SC
- Memory Care in Marlboro County, SC
- Memory Care in Pickens County, SC
- Memory Care in Charleston County, SC
- Memory Care in Lexington County, SC
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, SC
- Memory Care in Cherokee County, SC
- Memory Care in Colleton County, SC
Memory Care Costs in DUE WEST, SC:
DUE WEST memory care facilities rank #3 out of 160 cities in South Carolina for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,120 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,523 per month, while the most luxurious DUE WEST Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $6,722 per month. Memory care facilities in DUE WEST are less affordable than those located in Abbeville County, SC, which has an average cost of $4,119 per month and can go as high as $6,715 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in DUE WEST compare to other parts of South Carolina and Abbeville County:
- DUE WEST, SC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,523/month
- Abbeville County, SC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,522/month
- South Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,720/month
- DUE WEST, SC median memory care cost: $4,120 /month
- Abbeville County, SC median dementia care cost: $4,119/month
- South Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,409/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in DUE WEST is $1 more per month as compared to the Abbeville County average. It is also $289 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in South Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951