Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in DUE WEST, SC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in DUE WEST, South Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in DUE WEST throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best DUE WEST, SC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near DUE WEST, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Renaissance provides dementia care in Due West, South Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 20 seniors at a time. With a location at 19 Frank Pressley Dr, in the 29639 zip code inside Abbeville county, Renaissance provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Renaissance is licensed by South Carolina to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number CRC-1207. Some of the services offered by Renaissance include local transportation services, programs to promote brain health and emergency call response system.
Carlisle Place excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Abbeville county, South Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 28 seniors. Carlisle Place is pet-friendly and can provide individualized meals, special colors to aid with memory and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes to any older adults with dementia living in Due West, SC and surrounding areas. Carlisle Place is located at 21 Dr Frank Pressly Dr, 29639 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Abbeville County, SC
Abbeville Nursing Home
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Abbeville, South Carolina, you will find Abbeville Nursing Home as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 83 Thomson Circle in the 29620 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 94 memory care units and includes amenities such as scheduled escort services within the community, assuring proper meal intake and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Its license number is 425057. Abbeville Nursing Home provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Abbeville residents, but also to all Abbeville county residents as well.
Quiet Acres Retirement Home
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Quiet Acres Retirement Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Hodges, South Carolina. Quiet Acres Retirement Home has a maximum capacity of 10 dementia sufferers. It provides services like monitoring of medications, help during meal times and help with grooming and getting dressed. Quiet Acres Retirement Home is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-0588.
Joy's Residential Care Facility
Joy's Residential Care Facility is a new memory care center that has capacity of 5 seniors with dementia. Joy's Residential Care Facility includes services such as access to geriatric physician, programs to promote brain health and 24/7 toileting assistance. It is situated at 294 Hwy 28 Byp, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Abbeville, SC seniors with dementia. Joy's Residential Care Facility is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-1098.
Harmony House Residential Care
Located at 704 Anderson St, inside 29628 zip code area in Abbeville county, Harmony House Residential Care provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Calhoun Falls, SC senior citizens and provides services like encouraged family participation, help during meal times and daily living assistance. Harmony House Residential Care can house no more than 16 senior citizens at a time. Harmony House Residential Care has official license # of CRC-1511.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near DUE WEST, South Carolina:
- Memory Care in FAIR PLAY, SC
- Memory Care in KINGSTREE, SC
- Memory Care in BARNWELL, SC
- Memory Care in LEXINGTON, SC
- Memory Care in POWDERSVILLE, SC
- Memory Care in SUMMERVILLE, SC
- Memory Care in HEATH SPRINGS, SC
- Memory Care in FORT LAWN, SC
- Memory Care in LIBERTY, SC
- Memory Care in DANIEL ISLAND, SC
- Memory Care in LINCOLNVILLE, SC
- Memory Care in JOHNSONVILLE, SC
- Memory Care in DENMARK, SC
- Memory Care in CATAWBA, SC
- Memory Care in CLOVER, SC
- Memory Care in Hampton County, SC
- Memory Care in Charleston County, SC
- Memory Care in Spartanburg County, SC
- Memory Care in Allendale County, SC
- Memory Care in Kershaw County, SC
- Memory Care in Williamsburg County, SC
- Memory Care in Barnwell County, SC
- Memory Care in Georgetown County, SC
- Memory Care in Colleton County, SC
- Memory Care in Greenville County, SC
- Memory Care in Marion County, SC
- Memory Care in Newberry County, SC
- Memory Care in Dorchester County, SC
- Memory Care in Darlington County, SC
- Memory Care in Lee County, SC
Memory Care Costs in DUE WEST, SC:
DUE WEST memory care facilities rank #3 out of 160 cities in South Carolina for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,120 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,523 per month, while the most luxury DUE WEST Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $6,722 per month. Memory care facilities in DUE WEST are less affordable than those located in Abbeville County, SC, which has an average cost of $4,119 per month and can go as high as $6,715 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in DUE WEST compare to the rest of South Carolina and Abbeville County:
- DUE WEST, SC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,523/month
- Abbeville County, SC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,522/month
- South Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,720/month
- DUE WEST, SC median memory care cost: $4,120 /month
- Abbeville County, SC median dementia care cost: $4,119/month
- South Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,409/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in DUE WEST is $1 more per month as compared to the Abbeville County average. It is also $289 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in South Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951