Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in DUE WEST, SC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in DUE WEST, South Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in DUE WEST throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best DUE WEST, SC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near DUE WEST, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Carlisle Place provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Due West, South Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 28 adults at a time. With a location at 21 Dr Frank Pressly Dr, in the 29639 zip code inside Abbeville county, Carlisle Place gives help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Carlisle Place is licensed by South Carolina to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number CRC-1538. Some of the amenities provided by Carlisle Place include medication monitoring, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
Renaissance excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Abbeville county, South Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 20 senior citizens. Renaissance is pet-friendly and can provide wandering prevention system, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and certified dementia care staff to any older adults with dementia living in Due West, SC and surrounding areas. Renaissance is located at 19 Frank Pressley Dr, 29639 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Abbeville County, SC
Quiet Acres Retirement Home
When searching for dementia care facilities in Hodges, South Carolina, you will find Quiet Acres Retirement Home as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 2968 Old Douglas Mill Rd in the 29653 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 10 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes services such as secure walking paths and courtyard, access to physical and speech therapy and help with toileting 24/7. Its license number is CRC-0588. Quiet Acres Retirement Home provides memory care services not only to Hodges residents, but also to all Abbeville county residents as well.
Joy's Residential Care Facility
If you need aid with daily living, Joy's Residential Care Facility can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Abbeville, South Carolina. Joy's Residential Care Facility has a maximum capacity of 5 senior citizens. It includes amenities such as individually designed programs, high caregiver to resident ratio and aided morning and evening dressing. Joy's Residential Care Facility is licensed by South Carolina and its license number is CRC-1098.
Harmony House Residential Care
Harmony House Residential Care is a new memory care center that has capacity of 16 dementia sufferers. Harmony House Residential Care offers amenities such as visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, brain health activities and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. It is situated at 704 Anderson St, and it is well equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Calhoun Falls, SC dementia sufferers. Harmony House Residential Care is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-1511.
Abbeville Nursing Home
Situated at 83 Thomson Circle, inside 29620 zip code area in Abbeville county, Abbeville Nursing Home provides assisted living and memory care to Abbeville, SC senior citizens and offers amenities that include personalized meal plans, special colors to aid with memory and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Abbeville Nursing Home can accommodate a total of 94 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time. Abbeville Nursing Home has official license # of 425057.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near DUE WEST, South Carolina:
- Memory Care in SANTEE, SC
- Memory Care in ORANGEBURG, SC
- Memory Care in COLUMBIA, SC
- Memory Care in LITTLE RIVER, SC
- Memory Care in ELGIN, SC
- Memory Care in LAMAR, SC
- Memory Care in IRMO, SC
- Memory Care in GREENWOOD, SC
- Memory Care in CAMDEN, SC
- Memory Care in BARNWELL, SC
- Memory Care in BENNETTSVILLE, SC
- Memory Care in CALHOUN FALLS, SC
- Memory Care in NORTH AUGUSTA, SC
- Memory Care in GREAT FALLS, SC
- Memory Care in ANDERSON, SC
- Memory Care in Horry County, SC
- Memory Care in Union County, SC
- Memory Care in Laurens County, SC
- Memory Care in Cherokee County, SC
- Memory Care in Charleston County, SC
- Memory Care in Barnwell County, SC
- Memory Care in Berkeley County, SC
- Memory Care in Sumter County, SC
- Memory Care in Lancaster County, SC
- Memory Care in Abbeville County, SC
- Memory Care in Bamberg County, SC
- Memory Care in Colleton County, SC
- Memory Care in Darlington County, SC
- Memory Care in Lexington County, SC
- Memory Care in Greenwood County, SC
Memory Care Costs in DUE WEST, SC:
DUE WEST memory care facilities rank #3 out of 160 cities in South Carolina for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,120 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,523 per month, while the most luxury DUE WEST Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,722 per month. Memory care facilities in DUE WEST are less affordable than those located in Abbeville County, SC, which has an average cost of $4,119 per month and can go up to $6,715 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in DUE WEST compare to other parts of South Carolina and Abbeville County:
- DUE WEST, SC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,523/month
- Abbeville County, SC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,522/month
- South Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,720/month
- DUE WEST, SC average memory care cost: $4,120 /month
- Abbeville County, SC average dementia care cost: $4,119/month
- South Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,409/month
Median cost of memory care in DUE WEST is $1 more per month as compared to the Abbeville County average. It is also $289 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of South Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951