Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in DUE WEST, SC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in DUE WEST, South Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in DUE WEST throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best DUE WEST, SC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near DUE WEST, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Carlisle Place provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Due West, South Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 28 Abbeville county residents at a time. With a location at 21 Dr Frank Pressly Dr, in the 29639 zip code inside Abbeville county, Carlisle Place provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Carlisle Place is licensed by South Carolina to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number CRC-1538. Some of the amenities offered by Carlisle Place include enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and staff nurses trained in dementia care.
Renaissance specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Abbeville county, South Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 20 senior citizens. Renaissance is pet-friendly and can provide secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and help with toileting 24/7 to any older adults with dementia living in Due West, SC and surrounding areas. Renaissance is located at 19 Frank Pressley Dr, 29639 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Abbeville County, SC
Abbeville Nursing Home
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Abbeville, South Carolina, you will find Abbeville Nursing Home as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 83 Thomson Circle in the 29620 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 94 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers amenities like tranquil and secure outdoor areas, dining assistance during meals and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Its license number is 425057. Abbeville Nursing Home provides dementia care not only to Abbeville residents, but also to all Abbeville county residents as well.
Quiet Acres Retirement Home
If you need help with daily living, Quiet Acres Retirement Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Hodges, South Carolina. Quiet Acres Retirement Home has a maximum capacity of 10 dementia sufferers. It provides amenities that include individually designed programs, assuring proper meal intake and assistance with daily living. Quiet Acres Retirement Home is licensed with South Carolina and its license # is CRC-0588.
Harmony House Residential Care
Harmony House Residential Care is a new memory care center with capacity of 16 seniors with dementia. Harmony House Residential Care offers amenities such as family counseling and support program, custom memory care programs and activities and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. It is situated at 704 Anderson St, and it is properly equipped to provide memory care to Calhoun Falls, SC seniors with dementia. Harmony House Residential Care is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-1511.
Joy's Residential Care Facility
Situated at 294 Hwy 28 Byp, inside 29620 zip code area in Abbeville county, Joy's Residential Care Facility provides Alzheimer’s care to Abbeville, SC older adults with dementia and includes amenities like transportation services to doctor appointments, memory games and other activities and daily living help. Joy's Residential Care Facility can provide care to no more than 5 older adults with dementia at a time. Joy's Residential Care Facility has official license # of CRC-1098.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near DUE WEST, South Carolina:
- Memory Care in GASTON, SC
- Memory Care in TRAVELERS REST, SC
- Memory Care in IRMO, SC
- Memory Care in DANIEL ISLAND, SC
- Memory Care in LINCOLNVILLE, SC
- Memory Care in ORANGEBURG, SC
- Memory Care in WARE SHOALS, SC
- Memory Care in CLOVER, SC
- Memory Care in PINEVILLE, SC
- Memory Care in MARION, SC
- Memory Care in EDGEFIELD, SC
- Memory Care in INMAN, SC
- Memory Care in DARLINGTON, SC
- Memory Care in BOWMAN, SC
- Memory Care in DENMARK, SC
- Memory Care in Laurens County, SC
- Memory Care in Edgefield County, SC
- Memory Care in Oconee County, SC
- Memory Care in Lancaster County, SC
- Memory Care in Greenwood County, SC
- Memory Care in Hampton County, SC
- Memory Care in Colleton County, SC
- Memory Care in Greenville County, SC
- Memory Care in Newberry County, SC
- Memory Care in Berkeley County, SC
- Memory Care in Horry County, SC
- Memory Care in Marlboro County, SC
- Memory Care in Chesterfield County, SC
- Memory Care in Richland County, SC
- Memory Care in Williamsburg County, SC
Memory Care Costs in DUE WEST, SC:
DUE WEST memory care facilities rank #3 out of 160 cities in South Carolina for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,120 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,523 per month, while the most luxury DUE WEST Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $6,722 per month. Memory care facilities in DUE WEST are less affordable than those located in Abbeville County, SC, which has an average cost of $4,119 per month and can go up to $6,715 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in DUE WEST compare to the rest of South Carolina and Abbeville County:
- DUE WEST, SC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,523/month
- Abbeville County, SC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,522/month
- South Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,720/month
- DUE WEST, SC median memory care cost: $4,120 /month
- Abbeville County, SC median dementia care cost: $4,119/month
- South Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,409/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in DUE WEST is $1 more per month than the Abbeville County average. It is also $289 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of South Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951