Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Sallisaw, OK:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Sallisaw, Oklahoma. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Sallisaw throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Sallisaw, OK dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Sallisaw, with cost that varies in each facility.
Sequoyah Residential Facility
Sequoyah Residential Facility enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Sallisaw, Oklahoma. It can house a maximum of 30 older adults at a time. With a location at 103 North Wheeler, in the 74955 zip code in Sequoyah county, Sequoyah Residential Facility aids those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Sequoyah Residential Facility is licensed by Oklahoma to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number RC6801. Some of the amenities offered by Sequoyah Residential Facility include individualized programs and care, controlled access community and individualized meals.
Sequoyah Manor excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Sequoyah county, Oklahoma. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 162 dementia residents. Sequoyah Manor allows pets and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any dementia sufferers living in Sallisaw, OK and surrounding areas. Sequoyah Manor is located at 615 East Redwood, 74955 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Facilities in Sequoyah County, OK
Community Health Care Of Gore
When searching for memory care facilities in Gore, Oklahoma, you will find Community Health Care Of Gore as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 503 South Main Street in the 74435 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 70 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities such as transportation services to doctor appointments and care focused on residents’ abilities. Its license number is 375295. Community Health Care Of Gore provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Gore residents, but also to all Sequoyah county residents as well.
Vian Nursing & Rehab
If you need aid with daily living, Vian Nursing & Rehab can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Vian, Oklahoma. Vian Nursing & Rehab has a maximum capacity of 133 seniors with dementia and includes services such as special colors to aid with memory and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities. Vian Nursing & Rehab is licensed by Oklahoma and its license number is 375433.
Sequoyah East Nursing Center
Sequoyah East Nursing Center is a new memory care center with capacity of 80 senior citizens and provides amenities such as brain health activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is situated at 701 South Taylor Road, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Roland, OK senior citizens. Sequoyah East Nursing Center is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is 375394.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Sallisaw, Oklahoma:
- Memory Care in Grove, OK
- Memory Care in Broken Arrow, OK
- Memory Care in Hartshorne, OK
- Memory Care in Okmulgee, OK
- Memory Care in Oklahoma City, OK
- Memory Care in Wewoka, OK
- Memory Care in Ardmore, OK
- Memory Care in Stroud, OK
- Memory Care in Owasso, OK
- Memory Care in McAlester, OK
- Memory Care in Checotah, OK
- Memory Care in Chickasha, OK
- Memory Care in Alva, OK
- Memory Care in Seminole, OK
- Memory Care in Enid, OK
- Memory Care in Caddo County, OK
- Memory Care in Woods County, OK
- Memory Care in Grady County, OK
- Memory Care in Bryan County, OK
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, OK
- Memory Care in Ottawa County, OK
- Memory Care in Oklahoma County, OK
- Memory Care in Seminole County, OK
- Memory Care in Hughes County, OK
- Memory Care in Blaine County, OK
- Memory Care in Okfuskee County, OK
- Memory Care in Washita County, OK
- Memory Care in Tillman County, OK
- Memory Care in Harper County, OK
- Memory Care in Marshall County, OK
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951