Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in URBANA, OH:
There are 5 memory care facilities in URBANA, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in URBANA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best URBANA, OH dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near URBANA, with cost that varies in each facility.
Mercy - Mcauley Center
Mercy - Mcauley Center provides dementia care in Urbana, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 85 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 906 Scioto St, in the 43078 zip code inside Champaign county, Mercy - Mcauley Center helps those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Mercy - Mcauley Center is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 365650. Some of the amenities offered by Mercy - Mcauley Center include individually designed activity and therapeutic programs, controlled access community and individualized meals.
Urbana Place excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Champaign county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 50 older adults. Urbana Place allows pets and can provide aid with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors with dementia living in Urbana, OH and surrounding areas. Urbana Place is located at 609 E. Water Street, 43078 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Vancrest Of Urbana Assisted Living
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Urbana, Ohio, you will find Vancrest Of Urbana Assisted Living as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 2380 Us Hwy 68 S in the 43078 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 25 dementia care units and includes services such as routine well-being monitoring and independence-focused care. Its license number is 2494R. Vancrest Of Urbana Assisted Living provides memory care not only to Urbana residents, but also to all Champaign county residents as well.
Heartland Of Urbana
If you need help with everyday tasks, Heartland Of Urbana can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Urbana, Ohio. Heartland Of Urbana has a maximum capacity of 50 dementia sufferers and provides amenities like physical, occupational and speech therapy and special programs for dementia patients. Heartland Of Urbana is licensed by Ohio and its license # is 365365.
Hearth & Home At Urbana
Hearth & Home At Urbana is a new memory care center with capacity of 50 senior citizens and provides amenities such as brain health activities and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is located at 1579 East State Rt. 29, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Urbana, OH senior citizens. Hearth & Home At Urbana is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2139R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near URBANA, Ohio:
- Memory Care in BEAVERCREEK, OH
- Memory Care in AVON LAKE, OH
- Memory Care in WORTHINGTON, OH
- Memory Care in PARMA, OH
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE, OH
- Memory Care in TOLEDO, OH
- Memory Care in MONROE, OH
- Memory Care in GROVE CITY, OH
- Memory Care in FINDLAY, OH
- Memory Care in WILLARD, OH
- Memory Care in BRUNSWICK, OH
- Memory Care in LEBANON, OH
- Memory Care in WOODSFIELD, OH
- Memory Care in CINCINNATI, OH
- Memory Care in DELPHOS, OH
- Memory Care in PICKAWAY County, OH
- Memory Care in SENECA County, OH
- Memory Care in MARION County, OH
- Memory Care in GEAUGA County, OH
- Memory Care in DELAWARE County, OH
- Memory Care in HURON County, OH
- Memory Care in KNOX County, OH
- Memory Care in HENRY County, OH
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Memory Care in PUTNAM County, OH
- Memory Care in UNION County, OH
- Memory Care in HARDIN County, OH
- Memory Care in JACKSON County, OH
- Memory Care in FAYETTE County, OH
- Memory Care in CUYAHOGA County, OH
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951