Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CAMBRIDGE, OH:
There are 6 memory care facilities in CAMBRIDGE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CAMBRIDGE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CAMBRIDGE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CAMBRIDGE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Greystone Health And Rehab Of Cambridge
Greystone Health And Rehab Of Cambridge specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Cambridge, Ohio. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 50 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 66731 Old Twenty-one Road, in the 43725 zip code inside Guernsey county, Greystone Health And Rehab Of Cambridge aids those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Greystone Health And Rehab Of Cambridge is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 366128. Some of the amenities provided by Greystone Health And Rehab Of Cambridge are management of medication, physical, occupational and speech therapy and anytime toileting help.
Astoria Place Of Cambridge
Astoria Place Of Cambridge specializes in providing dementia care services in Guernsey county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 78 older adults. Astoria Place Of Cambridge welcomes pets and can provide secure walking paths and courtyard, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care to any seniors with dementia living in Cambridge, OH and surrounding areas. Astoria Place Of Cambridge is located at 8420 Georgetown Road, 43725 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Cambridge Health And Rehabilitation Center
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Cambridge, Ohio, you will find Cambridge Health And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 1471 Wills Creek Valley Drive in the 43725 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 144 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers amenities like secure campus to prevent wandering, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Its license number is 365770. Cambridge Health And Rehabilitation Center provides memory care not only to Cambridge residents, but also to all Guernsey county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Cardinal Place can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Cambridge, Ohio. Cardinal Place has a total capacity of 45 senior citizens. It offers amenities that include visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, puzzles and other memory care activities and assistance with daily living. Cardinal Place is licensed by Ohio and its license number is 2130R.
Cambridge Place is a new memory care center with capacity of 56 older adults with dementia. Cambridge Place includes amenities such as custom activities and therapy programs, physical, occupational and speech therapy and emergency system with constant monitoring. It is situated at 1480 Deerpath Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Cambridge, OH older adults with dementia. Cambridge Place is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 1911R.
Red Carpet Health Care Center
Located at 8420 Georgetown Road, inside 43725 zip code area in Guernsey county, Red Carpet Health Care Center provides memory care to Cambridge, OH seniors with dementia and offers services such as secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Red Carpet Health Care Center can house a total of 84 seniors with dementia at a time. Red Carpet Health Care Center has official license # of 1615R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CAMBRIDGE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in LOUDONVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in OLMSTED TWP, OH
- Memory Care in BAINBRIDGE, OH
- Memory Care in LOUISVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in OLMSTED FALLS, OH
- Memory Care in NORTH CANTON, OH
- Memory Care in HILLIARD, OH
- Memory Care in BARBERTON, OH
- Memory Care in GARFIELD HEIGHTS, OH
- Memory Care in SEVEN HILLS, OH
- Memory Care in PAYNE, OH
- Memory Care in EAST CLEVELAND, OH
- Memory Care in CLEVELAND, OH
- Memory Care in UPPER SANDUSKY, OH
- Memory Care in CONNEAUT, OH
- Memory Care in LOGAN County, OH
- Memory Care in KNOX County, OH
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON County, OH
- Memory Care in MUSKINGUM County, OH
- Memory Care in GEAUGA County, OH
- Memory Care in CLERMONT County, OH
- Memory Care in COSHOCTON County, OH
- Memory Care in COLUMBIANA County, OH
- Memory Care in JACKSON County, OH
- Memory Care in LICKING County, OH
- Memory Care in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
- Memory Care in TRUMBULL County, OH
- Memory Care in AUGLAIZE County, OH
- Memory Care in PREBLE County, OH
- Memory Care in LAWRENCE County, OH
Memory Care Costs in CAMBRIDGE, OH:
CAMBRIDGE memory care facilities rank #4 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,419 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,636 per month, while the most upscale CAMBRIDGE Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $7,401 per month. Memory care facilities in CAMBRIDGE are less affordable than those located in GUERNSEY County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,414 per month and can go as high as $7,408 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in CAMBRIDGE compare to other parts of Ohio and GUERNSEY County:
- CAMBRIDGE, OH - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,636/month
- GUERNSEY County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,631/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- CAMBRIDGE, OH average memory care cost: $4,419 /month
- GUERNSEY County, OH average dementia care cost: $4,414/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in CAMBRIDGE is $5 more per month than the GUERNSEY County average. It is also $563 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951