Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CAMBRIDGE, OH:
There are 6 memory care facilities in CAMBRIDGE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CAMBRIDGE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CAMBRIDGE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CAMBRIDGE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Cambridge Health And Rehabilitation Center
Cambridge Health And Rehabilitation Center enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Cambridge, Ohio. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 144 adults at a time. With a location at 1471 Wills Creek Valley Drive, in the 43725 zip code inside Guernsey county, Cambridge Health And Rehabilitation Center gives help to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Cambridge Health And Rehabilitation Center is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 365770. Some of the services offered by Cambridge Health And Rehabilitation Center include constant medical checks to ensure well-being, physical, occupational and speech therapy and a homey design that facilitates friendships.
Astoria Place Of Cambridge
Astoria Place Of Cambridge specializes in providing dementia care in Guernsey county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 78 senior citizens. Astoria Place Of Cambridge is pet-friendly and can provide independence-focused care, access to physical and speech therapy and 24/7 toileting assistance to any older adults with dementia living in Cambridge, OH and surrounding areas. Astoria Place Of Cambridge is located at 8420 Georgetown Road, 43725 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Cambridge, Ohio, you will find Cardinal Place as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 163 Meadow Park Drive in the 43725 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 45 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities that include alarmed and monitored exits, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Its license number is 2130R. Cardinal Place provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Cambridge residents, but also to all Guernsey county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Cambridge Place can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Cambridge, Ohio. Cambridge Place has a maximum capacity of 56 older adults with dementia. It includes amenities like transportation services to doctor appointments, high ratio of caregivers to residents and help with toileting 24/7. Cambridge Place is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 1911R.
Greystone Health And Rehab Of Cambridge
Greystone Health And Rehab Of Cambridge is a new memory care center with capacity of 50 dementia sufferers. Greystone Health And Rehab Of Cambridge provides services such as individualized meals, programs to promote brain health and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. It is located at 66731 Old Twenty-one Road, and it is well equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Cambridge, OH dementia sufferers. Greystone Health And Rehab Of Cambridge is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 366128.
Red Carpet Health Care Center
Situated at 8420 Georgetown Road, inside 43725 zip code area in Guernsey county, Red Carpet Health Care Center provides dementia care to Cambridge, OH seniors with dementia and provides services such as access to geriatric nurse practitioner, high ratio of caregivers to residents and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Red Carpet Health Care Center can accommodate up to 84 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time. Red Carpet Health Care Center has official license # of 1615R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CAMBRIDGE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in CENTERVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in MANSFIELD, OH
- Memory Care in GENEVA, OH
- Memory Care in CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH
- Memory Care in BEREA, OH
- Memory Care in LONDON, OH
- Memory Care in COLDWATER, OH
- Memory Care in WHITEHALL, OH
- Memory Care in BROOK PARK, OH
- Memory Care in CRIDERSVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in NORTH BALTIMORE, OH
- Memory Care in BROADVIEW HEIGHTS, OH
- Memory Care in TALLMADGE, OH
- Memory Care in SPRINGBORO, OH
- Memory Care in PAULDING, OH
- Memory Care in TRUMBULL County, OH
- Memory Care in WYANDOT County, OH
- Memory Care in FAIRFIELD County, OH
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Memory Care in WAYNE County, OH
- Memory Care in SENECA County, OH
- Memory Care in SCIOTO County, OH
- Memory Care in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Memory Care in CLINTON County, OH
- Memory Care in LICKING County, OH
- Memory Care in ERIE County, OH
- Memory Care in SANDUSKY County, OH
- Memory Care in DELAWARE County, OH
- Memory Care in MERCER County, OH
Memory Care Costs in CAMBRIDGE, OH:
CAMBRIDGE memory care facilities rank #4 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,419 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,636 per month, while the most luxury CAMBRIDGE Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,401 per month. Memory care facilities in CAMBRIDGE are less affordable than those located in GUERNSEY County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,414 per month and can go as high as $7,408 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in CAMBRIDGE compare to the rest of Ohio and GUERNSEY County:
- CAMBRIDGE, OH - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,636/month
- GUERNSEY County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,631/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- CAMBRIDGE, OH median memory care cost: $4,419 /month
- GUERNSEY County, OH median dementia care cost: $4,414/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of memory care in CAMBRIDGE is $5 more per month as compared to the GUERNSEY County average. It is also $563 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951