Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Wilson, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Wilson, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Wilson throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Wilson, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Wilson, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Parkwood Village enables seniors to receive dementia care in Wilson, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 70 older adults at a time. With a location at 1730 Parkwood Blvd. , in the 27895 zip code in Wilson county, Parkwood Village gives help to those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities provided by Parkwood Village include enhanced medical monitoring, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and aided morning and evening dressing.
Spring Arbor Of Wilson
Spring Arbor Of Wilson excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Wilson county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 72 elderly residents. Spring Arbor Of Wilson allows pets and can provide care focused on residents’ abilities, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms to any dementia sufferers living in Wilson, NC and surrounding areas. Spring Arbor Of Wilson is located at 2045 Ward Boulevard, Nw, 27893 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Wilson Assisted Living
When looking for dementia care facilities in Wilson, North Carolina, you will find Wilson Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 3501 Senior Village Lane in the 27896 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 88 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities like family counseling and support program, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Wilson Assisted Living provides memory care not only to Wilson residents, but also to all Wilson county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living, Wilson House can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Wilson, North Carolina. Wilson House has a total capacity of 136 seniors with dementia. It offers amenities such as encouraged family participation, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Wilson County, NC
Elm City Assisted Living
Elm City Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 58 seniors. Elm City Assisted Living offers services such as monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, physical, occupational and speech therapy and a homey design that facilitates friendships. It is located at 416 North Parker Street, and it is well equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Elm City, NC seniors.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Wilson, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Canton, NC
- Memory Care in Hamlet, NC
- Memory Care in Four Oaks, NC
- Memory Care in Raeford, NC
- Memory Care in Hertford, NC
- Memory Care in Marion, NC
- Memory Care in North Wilkesboro, NC
- Memory Care in Arden, NC
- Memory Care in Randleman, NC
- Memory Care in Beulaville, NC
- Memory Care in Clyde, NC
- Memory Care in Morganton, NC
- Memory Care in Denver, NC
- Memory Care in Roper, NC
- Memory Care in Huntersville, NC
- Memory Care in Chatham County, NC
- Memory Care in Ashe County, NC
- Memory Care in Franklin County, NC
- Memory Care in Transylvania County, NC
- Memory Care in Yancey County, NC
- Memory Care in Buncombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Northampton County, NC
- Memory Care in Union County, NC
- Memory Care in Davie County, NC
- Memory Care in Watauga County, NC
- Memory Care in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, NC
- Memory Care in Chowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Pitt County, NC
- Memory Care in Polk County, NC
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951