Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Thomasville, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Thomasville, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Thomasville throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Thomasville, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Thomasville, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Spring Arbor Of Thomasville
Spring Arbor Of Thomasville provides memory care in Thomasville, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 62 adults at a time. With a location at 915 West Cooksey Drive, in the 27360 zip code in Davidson county, Spring Arbor Of Thomasville aids those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Spring Arbor Of Thomasville include tranquil and secure outdoor areas, brain health activities and weight gain and loss management.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in Davidson County, NC
Mallard Ridge Assisted Living
Mallard Ridge Assisted Living excels at providing dementia care in Davidson county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 100 older adults. Mallard Ridge Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide encouraged family participation, puzzles and other memory care activities and regular checks for weight loss and gain to any seniors with dementia living in Clemmons, NC and surrounding areas. Mallard Ridge Assisted Living is located at 9420 N Nc Highway 150, 27012 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Brookstone Retirement Center
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Lexington, North Carolina, you will find Brookstone Retirement Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 2968 Old Salisbury Road in the 27295 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 115 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities like care plans that promote independence, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and dressing and grooming assistance. Brookstone Retirement Center provides memory care services not only to Lexington residents, but also to all Davidson county residents as well.
Hilltop Living Center
If you need assistance with daily living, Hilltop Living Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Linwood, North Carolina. Hilltop Living Center has a total capacity of 65 dementia sufferers. It includes amenities such as monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Brookdale Lexington is a new memory care center with capacity of 76 seniors. Brookdale Lexington provides services such as custom activities and therapy programs, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and staff nurses trained in dementia care. It is situated at 161 Young Drive, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Lexington, NC seniors.
Grayson Creek Of Welcome
Situated at 6781 Old Us Hwy 52, inside 27295 zip code area in Davidson county, Grayson Creek Of Welcome provides memory care to Lexington, NC senior citizens and includes services like monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and promoted socialization. Grayson Creek Of Welcome can accommodate up to 75 senior citizens at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Thomasville, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Lumberton, NC
- Memory Care in Beulaville, NC
- Memory Care in Warrenton, NC
- Memory Care in Princeton, NC
- Memory Care in Newton Grove, NC
- Memory Care in Reidsville, NC
- Memory Care in Pantego, NC
- Memory Care in Burlington, NC
- Memory Care in Snow Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Mebane, NC
- Memory Care in Highlands, NC
- Memory Care in Elon, NC
- Memory Care in Fairview, NC
- Memory Care in Moyock, NC
- Memory Care in Bryson City, NC
- Memory Care in Johnston County, NC
- Memory Care in Martin County, NC
- Memory Care in Lenoir County, NC
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NC
- Memory Care in Union County, NC
- Memory Care in Edgecombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Harnett County, NC
- Memory Care in Wilson County, NC
- Memory Care in Yancey County, NC
- Memory Care in Richmond County, NC
- Memory Care in Jackson County, NC
- Memory Care in Wilkes County, NC
- Memory Care in Craven County, NC
- Memory Care in Rowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Iredell County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Thomasville, NC:
Thomasville memory care facilities rank #19 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,371 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,663 per month, while the most upscale Thomasville Dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,184 per month. Memory care facilities in Thomasville are less affordable than those located in Davidson County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,329 per month and can go as high as $7,113 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Thomasville compare to other parts of North Carolina and Davidson County:
- Thomasville, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,663/month
- Davidson County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,620/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Thomasville, NC median memory care cost: $4,371 /month
- Davidson County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,329/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Thomasville is $42 more per month as compared to the Davidson County average. It is also $336 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951