Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Southern Pines, NC:
There are 7 memory care facilities in Southern Pines, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Southern Pines throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Southern Pines, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Southern Pines, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
The Coventry provides memory care in Southern Pines, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 60 older adults at a time. With a location at 105 Gossman Drive, in the 28387 zip code inside Moore county, The Coventry helps those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services provided by The Coventry include enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, brain health activities and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes.
Magnolia Gardens excels at providing dementia care in Moore county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 110 older adults. Magnolia Gardens welcomes pets and can provide medication administration and storage, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance to any dementia sufferers living in Southern Pines, NC and surrounding areas. Magnolia Gardens is located at 594 Murray Hill Road, 28387 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Elmcroft Of Southern Pines
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Southern Pines, North Carolina, you will find Elmcroft Of Southern Pines as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 101 Brucewood Road in the 28387 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 94 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides services like alarmed and monitored exits, dining assistance during meals and daily living help. Elmcroft Of Southern Pines provides dementia care not only to Southern Pines residents, but also to all Moore county residents as well.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Moore County, NC
Tara Plantation Of Carthage
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Tara Plantation Of Carthage can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Carthage, North Carolina. Tara Plantation Of Carthage has a maximum capacity of 80 seniors with dementia. It provides amenities like access to geriatric physician, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and daily living assistance.
Seven Lakes Assisted Living
Seven Lakes Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 60 senior citizens. Seven Lakes Assisted Living provides amenities such as personalized meal plans, assuring proper meal intake and emergency call response system. It is located at 292 Mcdougall Drive, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to West End, NC senior citizens.
Fox Hollow Senior Living Community
Situated at 190 Fox Hollow Road, inside 28374 zip code area in Moore county, Fox Hollow Senior Living Community provides memory care to Pinehurst, NC dementia sufferers and offers services like programs for family members, special colors to aid with memory and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Fox Hollow Senior Living Community can provide care to up to 85 seniors at a time.
Situated at 17 Regional Drive, Pinehurst, North Carolina, 28374, Brookdale Pinehurst can assist any Moore county senior citizen with daily living activities and offers services that include enhanced medical monitoring, help during meal times and aided morning and evening dressing. Brookdale Pinehurst can provide Alzheimer’s care to a maximum of 76 elderly residents at once.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Southern Pines, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Monroe, NC
- Memory Care in Lincolnton, NC
- Memory Care in Highlands, NC
- Memory Care in Windsor, NC
- Memory Care in North Wilkesboro, NC
- Memory Care in Arden, NC
- Memory Care in Nashville, NC
- Memory Care in Warrenton, NC
- Memory Care in Newland, NC
- Memory Care in Columbia, NC
- Memory Care in Asheboro, NC
- Memory Care in Louisburg, NC
- Memory Care in Wilkesboro, NC
- Memory Care in Lawndale, NC
- Memory Care in Matthews, NC
- Memory Care in New Hanover County, NC
- Memory Care in Union County, NC
- Memory Care in Currituck County, NC
- Memory Care in Iredell County, NC
- Memory Care in Yancey County, NC
- Memory Care in Burke County, NC
- Memory Care in Vance County, NC
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, NC
- Memory Care in Granville County, NC
- Memory Care in Harnett County, NC
- Memory Care in Yadkin County, NC
- Memory Care in Lenoir County, NC
- Memory Care in Avery County, NC
- Memory Care in Hoke County, NC
- Memory Care in Lee County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Southern Pines, NC:
Southern Pines memory care facilities rank #34 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,589 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,826 per month, while the most luxury Southern Pines Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,457 per month. Memory care facilities in Southern Pines are more affordable than those located in Moore County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,896 per month and can go up to $8,014 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Southern Pines compare to the rest of North Carolina and Moore County:
- Southern Pines, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,826/month
- Moore County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,996/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Southern Pines, NC average memory care cost: $4,589 /month
- Moore County, NC average dementia care cost: $4,896/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Southern Pines is $307 less per month as compared to the Moore County average. It is also $118 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951