Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Pinehurst, NC:
There are 7 memory care facilities in Pinehurst, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Pinehurst throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Pinehurst, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Pinehurst, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Pinehurst enables seniors to receive dementia care in Pinehurst, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 76 older adults at a time. With a location at 17 Regional Drive, in the 28374 zip code inside Moore county, Brookdale Pinehurst provides help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services provided by Brookdale Pinehurst are individual meal planning, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia.
Fox Hollow Senior Living Community
Fox Hollow Senior Living Community excels at providing dementia care in Moore county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 85 older adults. Fox Hollow Senior Living Community welcomes pets and can provide enhanced medical monitoring, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training to any dementia sufferers living in Pinehurst, NC and surrounding areas. Fox Hollow Senior Living Community is located at 190 Fox Hollow Road, 28374 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in Moore County, NC
Seven Lakes Assisted Living
When searching for memory care facilities in West End, North Carolina, you will find Seven Lakes Assisted Living as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 292 Mcdougall Drive in the 27376 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 60 memory care units and offers amenities like routine vital sign and health monitoring, memory games and other activities and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Seven Lakes Assisted Living provides memory care services not only to West End residents, but also to all Moore county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living tasks, Magnolia Gardens can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Southern Pines, North Carolina. Magnolia Gardens has a maximum capacity of 110 senior citizens. It includes services like constant medical checks to ensure well-being, dining assistance during meals and anytime toileting help.
Elmcroft Of Southern Pines
Elmcroft Of Southern Pines is a new memory care center with capacity of 94 older adults with dementia. Elmcroft Of Southern Pines offers amenities such as care plans that promote independence, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and a home-like design to encourage socialization. It is situated at 101 Brucewood Road, and it is well equipped to provide dementia care to Southern Pines, NC older adults with dementia.
Tara Plantation Of Carthage
Situated at 820 S. Mcneill Street, inside 28327 zip code area in Moore county, Tara Plantation Of Carthage provides memory care to Carthage, NC dementia sufferers and includes amenities such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, memory games and other activities and promoted socialization. Tara Plantation Of Carthage can house up to 80 seniors with dementia at a time.
Situated at 105 Gossman Drive, Southern Pines, North Carolina, 28387, The Coventry can aid any Moore county senior citizen with daily living activities and offers amenities like monitoring of medications, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and emergency system with constant monitoring. The Coventry can provide dementia care to a maximum of 60 older adults at once.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Pinehurst, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Knightdale, NC
- Memory Care in Burlington, NC
- Memory Care in Nebo, NC
- Memory Care in Princeton, NC
- Memory Care in Columbia, NC
- Memory Care in Kannapolis, NC
- Memory Care in Newland, NC
- Memory Care in Mars Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Newton Grove, NC
- Memory Care in Fletcher, NC
- Memory Care in Claremont, NC
- Memory Care in Raeford, NC
- Memory Care in Huntersville, NC
- Memory Care in Beulaville, NC
- Memory Care in Newton, NC
- Memory Care in Henderson County, NC
- Memory Care in Bladen County, NC
- Memory Care in Caswell County, NC
- Memory Care in Ashe County, NC
- Memory Care in Alexander County, NC
- Memory Care in Avery County, NC
- Memory Care in Northampton County, NC
- Memory Care in Durham County, NC
- Memory Care in Rutherford County, NC
- Memory Care in Buncombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Cleveland County, NC
- Memory Care in Person County, NC
- Memory Care in Chowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Surry County, NC
- Memory Care in Chatham County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Pinehurst, NC:
Pinehurst memory care facilities rank #49 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $5,118 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $3,114 per month, while the most luxurious Pinehurst Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $8,364 per month. Memory care facilities in Pinehurst are less affordable than those located in Moore County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,896 per month and can go as high as $8,014 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Pinehurst compare to other parts of North Carolina and Moore County:
- Pinehurst, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $3,114/month
- Moore County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,996/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Pinehurst, NC median memory care cost: $5,118 /month
- Moore County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,896/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of memory care in Pinehurst is $222 more per month as compared to the Moore County average. It is also $411 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951