Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Pinehurst, NC:
There are 7 memory care facilities in Pinehurst, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Pinehurst throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Pinehurst, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Pinehurst, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Pinehurst provides dementia care in Pinehurst, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 76 older adults at a time. With a location at 17 Regional Drive, in the 28374 zip code in Moore county, Brookdale Pinehurst provides help to those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities provided by Brookdale Pinehurst include secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, high ratio of caregivers to residents and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training.
Fox Hollow Senior Living Community
Fox Hollow Senior Living Community specializes in providing dementia care in Moore county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 85 elderly residents. Fox Hollow Senior Living Community welcomes pets and can provide custom activities and therapy programs, high caregiver to resident ratio and daily living assistance to any seniors living in Pinehurst, NC and surrounding areas. Fox Hollow Senior Living Community is located at 190 Fox Hollow Road, 28374 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in Moore County, NC
Tara Plantation Of Carthage
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Carthage, North Carolina, you will find Tara Plantation Of Carthage as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 820 S. Mcneill Street in the 28327 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 80 memory care units and includes services such as routine well-being monitoring, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and 24/7 toileting assistance. Tara Plantation Of Carthage provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Carthage residents, but also to all Moore county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living, The Coventry can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Southern Pines, North Carolina. The Coventry has a total capacity of 60 dementia sufferers. It provides amenities like family counseling and support program, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
Magnolia Gardens is a new memory care center that has capacity of 110 seniors. Magnolia Gardens provides services such as medication administration and storage, puzzles and other memory care activities and a home-like design to encourage socialization. It is situated at 594 Murray Hill Road, and it is well equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Southern Pines, NC seniors.
Seven Lakes Assisted Living
Located at 292 Mcdougall Drive, inside 27376 zip code area in Moore county, Seven Lakes Assisted Living provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to West End, NC dementia sufferers and includes services that include care plans that promote independence, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Seven Lakes Assisted Living can house up to 60 seniors at a time.
Elmcroft Of Southern Pines
Located at 101 Brucewood Road, Southern Pines, North Carolina, 28387, Elmcroft Of Southern Pines can provide assistance to any Moore county dementia sufferer with activities of daily living and provides services like individualized meals, dining assistance during meals and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Elmcroft Of Southern Pines can provide dementia care to a maximum of 94 residents at once.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Pinehurst, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Vale, NC
- Memory Care in Clayton, NC
- Memory Care in Ahoskie, NC
- Memory Care in Bostic, NC
- Memory Care in Edenton, NC
- Memory Care in Williamston, NC
- Memory Care in Hickory, NC
- Memory Care in Olin, NC
- Memory Care in Reidsville, NC
- Memory Care in Conover, NC
- Memory Care in Pineville, NC
- Memory Care in Clarkton, NC
- Memory Care in Raeford, NC
- Memory Care in Clinton, NC
- Memory Care in Lake Waccamaw, NC
- Memory Care in Nash County, NC
- Memory Care in Union County, NC
- Memory Care in Chatham County, NC
- Memory Care in Avery County, NC
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NC
- Memory Care in Haywood County, NC
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, NC
- Memory Care in New Hanover County, NC
- Memory Care in Beaufort County, NC
- Memory Care in Columbus County, NC
- Memory Care in Burke County, NC
- Memory Care in Carteret County, NC
- Memory Care in Edgecombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Chowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Buncombe County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Pinehurst, NC:
Pinehurst memory care facilities rank #49 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $5,118 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $3,114 per month, while the most luxury Pinehurst Dementia care communities can go up in price to $8,364 per month. Memory care facilities in Pinehurst are less affordable than those located in Moore County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,896 per month and can go up to $8,014 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Pinehurst compare to other parts of North Carolina and Moore County:
- Pinehurst, NC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,114/month
- Moore County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,996/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Pinehurst, NC median memory care cost: $5,118 /month
- Moore County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,896/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of memory care in Pinehurst is $222 more per month than the Moore County average. It is also $411 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951