Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Pinehurst, NC:
There are 7 memory care facilities in Pinehurst, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Pinehurst throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Pinehurst, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Pinehurst, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Pinehurst provides Alzheimer’s care in Pinehurst, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 76 seniors at a time. With a location at 17 Regional Drive, in the 28374 zip code in Moore county, Brookdale Pinehurst aids those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Pinehurst include monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, high caregiver to resident ratio and emergency system with constant monitoring.
Fox Hollow Senior Living Community
Fox Hollow Senior Living Community specializes in providing memory care in Moore county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 85 senior citizens. Fox Hollow Senior Living Community allows pets and can provide individualized programs and care, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia to any older adults with dementia living in Pinehurst, NC and surrounding areas. Fox Hollow Senior Living Community is located at 190 Fox Hollow Road, 28374 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in Moore County, NC
When trying to find memory care facilities in Southern Pines, North Carolina, you will find The Coventry as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 105 Gossman Drive in the 28387 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 60 dementia care units and provides amenities that include access to geriatric nurse practitioner, assuring proper meal intake and weight gain and loss management. The Coventry provides memory care not only to Southern Pines residents, but also to all Moore county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living tasks, Magnolia Gardens can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Southern Pines, North Carolina. Magnolia Gardens has a total capacity of 110 seniors with dementia. It offers services such as wandering prevention system, access to physical and speech therapy and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes.
Seven Lakes Assisted Living
Seven Lakes Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 60 older adults with dementia. Seven Lakes Assisted Living offers services such as secure walking paths and courtyard, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and weight gain and loss management. It is situated at 292 Mcdougall Drive, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to West End, NC older adults with dementia.
Elmcroft Of Southern Pines
Situated at 101 Brucewood Road, inside 28387 zip code area in Moore county, Elmcroft Of Southern Pines provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Southern Pines, NC seniors with dementia and offers amenities like monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, memory games and other activities and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Elmcroft Of Southern Pines can accommodate a total of 94 dementia sufferers at a time.
Tara Plantation Of Carthage
Located at 820 S. Mcneill Street, Carthage, North Carolina, 28327, Tara Plantation Of Carthage can help any Moore county resident with ADLs and offers services like access to geriatric physician, access to physical and speech therapy and emergency pendant system. Tara Plantation Of Carthage can provide memory care to a maximum of 80 older adults at once.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Pinehurst, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Siler City, NC
- Memory Care in Burgaw, NC
- Memory Care in Oxford, NC
- Memory Care in Snow Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Roxboro, NC
- Memory Care in Lake Waccamaw, NC
- Memory Care in Brevard, NC
- Memory Care in Rockingham, NC
- Memory Care in Mt. Holly, NC
- Memory Care in Smithfield, NC
- Memory Care in Elm City, NC
- Memory Care in Warrenton, NC
- Memory Care in Greensboro, NC
- Memory Care in Bryson City, NC
- Memory Care in Lawndale, NC
- Memory Care in Chowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Pasquotank County, NC
- Memory Care in Scotland County, NC
- Memory Care in Avery County, NC
- Memory Care in Gaston County, NC
- Memory Care in Lenoir County, NC
- Memory Care in Watauga County, NC
- Memory Care in Surry County, NC
- Memory Care in Orange County, NC
- Memory Care in Currituck County, NC
- Memory Care in Nash County, NC
- Memory Care in McDowell County, NC
- Memory Care in Wake County, NC
- Memory Care in Forsyth County, NC
- Memory Care in Martin County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Pinehurst, NC:
Pinehurst memory care facilities rank #49 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $5,118 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $3,114 per month, while the most luxurious Pinehurst Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $8,364 per month. Memory care facilities in Pinehurst are less affordable than those located in Moore County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,896 per month and can go as high as $8,014 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Pinehurst compare to other parts of North Carolina and Moore County:
- Pinehurst, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $3,114/month
- Moore County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,996/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Pinehurst, NC median memory care cost: $5,118 /month
- Moore County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,896/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of memory care in Pinehurst is $222 more per month than the Moore County average. It is also $411 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951