Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in King, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in King, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in King throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best King, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near King, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Graceland Living Center I
Graceland Living Center I specializes in memory care in King, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 12 seniors at a time. With a location at 1290 Denny Road, in the 27021 zip code inside Stokes county, Graceland Living Center I helps those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Graceland Living Center I include medication administration and storage, dining assistance during meals and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
Rose Tara Senior Living
Rose Tara Senior Living specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Stokes county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 65 seniors. Rose Tara Senior Living is pet-friendly and can provide visiting geriatric physician, assuring proper meal intake and daily living assistance to any seniors living in King, NC and surrounding areas. Rose Tara Senior Living is located at 125 Plantation Drive, 27021 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Graceland Living Center Ii
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in King, North Carolina, you will find Graceland Living Center Ii as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 1290 Denny Road in the 27021 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 11 dementia care units and provides services such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being, programs to promote brain health and promoted socialization. Graceland Living Center Ii provides dementia care services not only to King residents, but also to all Stokes county residents as well.
Priddy Manor Assisted Living
If you need help with daily living tasks, Priddy Manor Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in King, North Carolina. Priddy Manor Assisted Living has a total capacity of 70 seniors with dementia. It offers services like controlled access community, assuring proper meal intake and weight gain and loss management.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Stokes County, NC
Mountain Valley Living Center
Mountain Valley Living Center is a new memory care center that has capacity of 26 dementia sufferers. Mountain Valley Living Center includes amenities such as transportation to medical appointments, physical, occupational and speech therapy and help with grooming and getting dressed. It is located at 1135 Taylor Road, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Westfield, NC dementia sufferers.
Walnut Ridge Assisted Living
Situated at 411 Windmill Street, inside 27052 zip code area in Stokes county, Walnut Ridge Assisted Living provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Walnut Cove, NC seniors and offers amenities that include programs for family members, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and emergency pendant system. Walnut Ridge Assisted Living can accommodate a total of 63 seniors at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near King, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Newton, NC
- Memory Care in Pleasant Garden, NC
- Memory Care in Gaston, NC
- Memory Care in Sanford, NC
- Memory Care in Como, NC
- Memory Care in Highlands, NC
- Memory Care in Clayton, NC
- Memory Care in Mt. Pleasant, NC
- Memory Care in Newland, NC
- Memory Care in Roanoke Rapids, NC
- Memory Care in Cary, NC
- Memory Care in Grantsboro, NC
- Memory Care in New Bern, NC
- Memory Care in Kernersville, NC
- Memory Care in Bryson City, NC
- Memory Care in Guilford County, NC
- Memory Care in Bertie County, NC
- Memory Care in Onslow County, NC
- Memory Care in Henderson County, NC
- Memory Care in Pitt County, NC
- Memory Care in Nash County, NC
- Memory Care in Carteret County, NC
- Memory Care in Columbus County, NC
- Memory Care in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Memory Care in Granville County, NC
- Memory Care in Transylvania County, NC
- Memory Care in Wake County, NC
- Memory Care in Caswell County, NC
- Memory Care in Lee County, NC
- Memory Care in Person County, NC
Memory Care Costs in King, NC:
King memory care facilities rank #20 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,386 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,674 per month, while the most luxurious King Dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,148 per month. Memory care facilities in King are less affordable than those located in Stokes County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,382 per month and can go as high as $7,147 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in King compare to other parts of North Carolina and Stokes County:
- King, NC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,674/month
- Stokes County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,689/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- King, NC average memory care cost: $4,386 /month
- Stokes County, NC average dementia care cost: $4,382/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of memory care in King is $4 more per month than the Stokes County average. It is also $321 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951