Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Ithaca, NY:
There are 8 memory care facilities in Ithaca, New York. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Ithaca throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Ithaca, NY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Ithaca, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Ithaca Memory Care
Brookdale Ithaca Memory Care specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Ithaca, New York. It can house a maximum of 36 older adults at a time. With a location at 101 Bundy Road, in the 14850 zip code inside Tompkins county, Brookdale Ithaca Memory Care helps those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Brookdale Ithaca Memory Care is licensed by New York to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AF0145A. Some of the services provided by Brookdale Ithaca Memory Care are controlled access community, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
Kendal At Ithaca
Kendal At Ithaca excels at providing dementia care services in Tompkins county, New York. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 36 elderly residents. Kendal At Ithaca accepts pets and can provide custom meal plans, dining assistance during meals and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms to any older adults with dementia living in Ithaca, NY and surrounding areas. Kendal At Ithaca is located at 2230 North Triphammer Road, 14850 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Longview, An Ithacare Community
When looking for dementia care facilities in Ithaca, New York, you will find Longview, An Ithacare Community as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 1 Bella Vista Drive in the 14850 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 96 dementia care units and offers amenities such as scheduled transportation, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and certified dementia care staff. Its license number is AF0171A. Longview, An Ithacare Community provides dementia care services not only to Ithaca residents, but also to all Tompkins county residents as well.
Bridges Cornell Heights - The Colonial
If you need help with daily living, Bridges Cornell Heights - The Colonial can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ithaca, New York. Bridges Cornell Heights - The Colonial has a maximum capacity of 13 senior citizens. It provides amenities such as personalized meal plans, assuring proper meal intake and weight gain and loss management. Bridges Cornell Heights - The Colonial is licensed by New York and its license number is AF0640A.
Bridges Cornell Heights - The Tudor
Bridges Cornell Heights - The Tudor is a new memory care center that has capacity of 15 older adults with dementia. Bridges Cornell Heights - The Tudor includes amenities such as secure walking paths and courtyard, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. It is situated at 407 Wyckoff Avenue, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Ithaca, NY older adults with dementia. Bridges Cornell Heights - The Tudor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0641A.
Brookdale Ithaca Assisted Living
Located at 103 Bundy Road, inside 14850 zip code area in Tompkins county, Brookdale Ithaca Assisted Living provides assisted living and memory care to Ithaca, NY senior citizens and includes amenities like wandering prevention system, physical, occupational and speech therapy and daily living assistance. Brookdale Ithaca Assisted Living can provide care to up to 53 dementia sufferers at a time. Brookdale Ithaca Assisted Living has official license # of AF0822A.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Tompkins County, NY
Juniper Manor Retirement Community
Situated at 24 Elm St, Trumansburg, New York, 14886, Juniper Manor Retirement Community can help any Tompkins county resident with ADLs and provides amenities such as visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, dining assistance during meals and emergency pendant system.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Ithaca, New York:
- Memory Care in Elmhurst, NY
- Memory Care in Castleton On Hudson, NY
- Memory Care in Belle Harbor, NY
- Memory Care in Cooperstown, NY
- Memory Care in Williamsville, NY
- Memory Care in Tuxedo, NY
- Memory Care in Queensbury, NY
- Memory Care in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
- Memory Care in Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Memory Care in Kingston, NY
- Memory Care in Brockport, NY
- Memory Care in Centereach, NY
- Memory Care in Mohawk, NY
- Memory Care in Wappingers Falls, NY
- Memory Care in Athens, NY
- Memory Care in Queens County, NY
- Memory Care in Suffolk County, NY
- Memory Care in Columbia County, NY
- Memory Care in Allegany County, NY
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, NY
- Memory Care in Oswego County, NY
- Memory Care in Ulster County, NY
- Memory Care in Steuben County, NY
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NY
- Memory Care in Saratoga County, NY
- Memory Care in Kings County, NY
- Memory Care in Rockland County, NY
- Memory Care in Orleans County, NY
- Memory Care in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Memory Care in Madison County, NY
Memory Care Costs in Ithaca, NY:
Ithaca memory care facilities rank #8 out of 302 cities in New York for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $5,361 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $3,050 per month, while the most luxury Ithaca Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $9,461 per month. Memory care facilities in Ithaca are more affordable than those located in Tompkins County, NY, which has an average cost of $5,361 per month and can go up to $9,451 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Ithaca compare to other parts of New York and Tompkins County:
- Ithaca, NY - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,050/month
- Tompkins County, NY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,057/month
- New York State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,591/month
- Ithaca, NY average memory care cost: $5,361 /month
- Tompkins County, NY average dementia care cost: $5,361/month
- New York State average dementia care costs: $6,224/month
Median cost of memory care in Ithaca is $0 less per month as compared to the Tompkins County average. It is also $863 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in New York. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951