Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BEEMER, NE:
There are 5 memory care facilities in BEEMER, Nebraska. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BEEMER throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BEEMER, NE dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BEEMER, with cost that varies in each facility.
Colonial Courts specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Beemer, Nebraska. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 older adults at a time. With a location at 424 Harrison, in the 68716 zip code inside Cuming county, Colonial Courts gives help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Colonial Courts is licensed by Nebraska to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number ALF270. Some of the amenities provided by Colonial Courts are medication administration and storage, wandering prevention system and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Colonial Haven excels at providing memory care in Cuming county, Nebraska. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 34 senior citizens. Colonial Haven accepts pets and can provide assistance with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any seniors living in Beemer, NE and surrounding areas. Colonial Haven is located at 424 Harrison, 68716 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Facilities in CUMING County, NE
St. Joseph's Retirement Community
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in West Point, Nebraska, you will find St. Joseph's Retirement Community as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 320 East Decatur Street in the 68788 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 90 dementia care units and provides services that include scheduled transportation and family counseling and support program. Its license number is ALF164. St. Joseph's Retirement Community provides dementia care services not only to West Point residents, but also to all Cuming county residents as well.
Wisner Care Center
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Wisner Care Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Wisner, Nebraska. Wisner Care Center has a maximum capacity of 16 older adults with dementia and provides services such as special colors to aid with memory and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities. Wisner Care Center is licensed by Nebraska and its license # is ALF197.
Premier Estates Of West Point
Premier Estates Of West Point is a new memory care center with capacity of 64 seniors and includes amenities such as puzzles and other memory care activities and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is located at 960 Prospect Road, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to West Point, NE seniors. Premier Estates Of West Point is licensed with Nebraska and its license number is 285158.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BEEMER, Nebraska:
- Memory Care in BUTTE, NE
- Memory Care in FALLS CITY, NE
- Memory Care in CENTRAL CITY, NE
- Memory Care in GOTHENBURG, NE
- Memory Care in NEBRASKA CITY, NE
- Memory Care in RUSHVILLE, NE
- Memory Care in FULLERTON, NE
- Memory Care in BLOOMFIELD, NE
- Memory Care in SIDNEY, NE
- Memory Care in ORD, NE
- Memory Care in ALLIANCE, NE
- Memory Care in HOLDREGE, NE
- Memory Care in COLERIDGE, NE
- Memory Care in MILFORD, NE
- Memory Care in SEWARD, NE
- Memory Care in RICHARDSON County, NE
- Memory Care in NANCE County, NE
- Memory Care in SAUNDERS County, NE
- Memory Care in KEITH County, NE
- Memory Care in PLATTE County, NE
- Memory Care in DIXON County, NE
- Memory Care in BURT County, NE
- Memory Care in MADISON County, NE
- Memory Care in LINCOLN County, NE
- Memory Care in OTOE County, NE
- Memory Care in GAGE County, NE
- Memory Care in SHERIDAN County, NE
- Memory Care in MERRICK County, NE
- Memory Care in CHERRY County, NE
- Memory Care in VALLEY County, NE
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951