Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BOWLING GREEN, MO:
There are 5 memory care facilities in BOWLING GREEN, Missouri. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BOWLING GREEN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BOWLING GREEN, MO dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BOWLING GREEN, with cost that varies in each facility.
Moore-pike Nursing Home
Moore-pike Nursing Home specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Bowling Green, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 55 seniors at a time. With a location at 300 S Saint Charles St, in the 63334 zip code in Pike county, Moore-pike Nursing Home assists those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Moore-pike Nursing Home is licensed by Missouri to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5511. Some of the amenities offered by Moore-pike Nursing Home include medication monitoring, enclosed courtyard and facility grounds and individual meal planning.
Country View Nursing Facility
Country View Nursing Facility excels at providing memory care services in Pike county, Missouri. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 60 dementia residents. Country View Nursing Facility accepts pets and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any older adults with dementia living in Bowling Green, MO and surrounding areas. Country View Nursing Facility is located at 2106 West Main St, 63334 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Bowling Green Residential Care
When trying to find memory care centers in Bowling Green, Missouri, you will find Bowling Green Residential Care as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 119 West Centennial Ave in the 63334 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 24 memory care units and includes services that include scheduled escort services within the community and programs for family members. Its license number is 7712. Bowling Green Residential Care provides dementia care not only to Bowling Green residents, but also to all Pike county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in PIKE County, MO
Lynn's Heritage House
If you need help with daily living, Lynn's Heritage House can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Louisiana, Missouri. Lynn's Heritage House has a total capacity of 44 senior citizens and offers amenities that include special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dementia-specific programs and activities. Lynn's Heritage House is licensed by Missouri and its license # is 21055.
Maple Grove Lodge
Maple Grove Lodge is a new memory care center with capacity of 90 senior citizens and includes amenities such as programs to promote brain health and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is situated at 2407 Kentucky St, and it is well equipped to provide memory care to Louisiana, MO senior citizens. Maple Grove Lodge is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 5002.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BOWLING GREEN, Missouri:
- Memory Care in MAYSVILLE, MO
- Memory Care in ELSBERRY, MO
- Memory Care in CREVE COEUR, MO
- Memory Care in CLINTON, MO
- Memory Care in CONCORDIA, MO
- Memory Care in UNION, MO
- Memory Care in CRANE, MO
- Memory Care in MT VERNON, MO
- Memory Care in VANDALIA, MO
- Memory Care in MONETT, MO
- Memory Care in DES PERES, MO
- Memory Care in EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON CITY, MO
- Memory Care in MILAN, MO
- Memory Care in SAINT PETERS, MO
- Memory Care in MONROE County, MO
- Memory Care in WORTH County, MO
- Memory Care in BUCHANAN County, MO
- Memory Care in RIPLEY County, MO
- Memory Care in WARREN County, MO
- Memory Care in PERRY County, MO
- Memory Care in GENTRY County, MO
- Memory Care in STODDARD County, MO
- Memory Care in WRIGHT County, MO
- Memory Care in DALLAS County, MO
- Memory Care in DADE County, MO
- Memory Care in SAINT CHARLES County, MO
- Memory Care in DEKALB County, MO
- Memory Care in BATES County, MO
- Memory Care in OREGON County, MO
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951