Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SLAYTON, MN:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SLAYTON, Minnesota. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SLAYTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SLAYTON, MN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SLAYTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Hub City Development
Hub City Development enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Slayton, Minnesota. With a location at 2409 Linden Avenue, in the 56172 zip code inside Murray county, Hub City Development aids those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Hub City Development is licensed by Minnesota to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 30791. Some of the amenities offered by Hub City Development include custom activities and therapy programs, access to physical and speech therapy and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Sunrise Terrace specializes in providing dementia care services in Murray county, Minnesota. Sunrise Terrace allows pets and can provide individual meal planning, high ratio of caregivers to residents and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance to any older adults with dementia living in Slayton, MN and surrounding areas. Sunrise Terrace is located at 2121 Ironwood Avenue, 56172 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Slayton, Minnesota, you will find Prairie View as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 2220 Twenty Seventh Street in the 56172 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 14 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities like visiting geriatric physician, special colors to aid with memory and assistance with daily living. Its license number is 1520. Prairie View provides memory care services not only to Slayton residents, but also to all Murray county residents as well.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Murray County, MN
Maplewood Court Assisted Livin
If you need assistance with daily living, Maplewood Court Assisted Livin can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Fulda, Minnesota. It offers services such as care plans that promote independence, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and daily living assistance. Maplewood Court Assisted Livin is licensed by Minnesota and its license # is 30343.
Mapleview Estates includes amenities such as individualized meals, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and weight gain and loss management. It is located at 700 Maple Lane, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Fulda, MN older adults with dementia. Mapleview Estates is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 20997.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SLAYTON, Minnesota:
- Memory Care in NEW LONDON, MN
- Memory Care in KELLIHER, MN
- Memory Care in ELLENDALE, MN
- Memory Care in PROCTOR, MN
- Memory Care in TWIN VALLEY, MN
- Memory Care in GLENWOOD, MN
- Memory Care in BUFFALO LAKE, MN
- Memory Care in ST CLOUD, MN
- Memory Care in WABASHA, MN
- Memory Care in RENVILLE, MN
- Memory Care in LE SUEUR, MN
- Memory Care in MEADOWLANDS, MN
- Memory Care in CROMWELL, MN
- Memory Care in BYRON, MN
- Memory Care in MAPLE PLAIN, MN
- Memory Care in Stearns County, MN
- Memory Care in Fillmore County, MN
- Memory Care in Yellow Medicine County, MN
- Memory Care in Marshall County, MN
- Memory Care in Kittson County, MN
- Memory Care in Stevens County, MN
- Memory Care in Itasca County, MN
- Memory Care in Nicollet County, MN
- Memory Care in Wadena County, MN
- Memory Care in Morrison County, MN
- Memory Care in Grant County, MN
- Memory Care in Cass County, MN
- Memory Care in Murray County, MN
- Memory Care in Winona County, MN
- Memory Care in Anoka County, MN
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951