Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SLAYTON, MN:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SLAYTON, Minnesota. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SLAYTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SLAYTON, MN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SLAYTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Sunrise Terrace enables seniors to receive memory care in Slayton, Minnesota. With a location at 2121 Ironwood Avenue, in the 56172 zip code inside Murray county, Sunrise Terrace provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Sunrise Terrace is licensed by Minnesota to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 20669. Some of the amenities provided by Sunrise Terrace include enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, help during meal times and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
Hub City Development
Hub City Development specializes in providing memory care services in Murray county, Minnesota. Hub City Development welcomes pets and can provide routine vital sign and health monitoring, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance to any older adults with dementia living in Slayton, MN and surrounding areas. Hub City Development is located at 2409 Linden Avenue, 56172 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for dementia care facilities in Slayton, Minnesota, you will find Prairie View as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 2220 Twenty Seventh Street in the 56172 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 14 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers services like care focused on residents’ abilities, aid with dining and meal choices and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Its license number is 1520. Prairie View provides memory care not only to Slayton residents, but also to all Murray county residents as well.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Murray County, MN
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Mapleview Estates can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Fulda, Minnesota. It provides services that include visiting geriatric physician, dining assistance during meals and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Mapleview Estates is licensed with Minnesota and its license # is 20997.
Maplewood Court Assisted Livin
Maplewood Court Assisted Livin offers services such as secure walking paths and courtyard, high caregiver to resident ratio and assistance with daily living. It is situated at 310 7th St Ne, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Fulda, MN senior citizens. Maplewood Court Assisted Livin is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 30343.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SLAYTON, Minnesota:
- Memory Care in TOWER, MN
- Memory Care in WYOMING, MN
- Memory Care in VERGAS, MN
- Memory Care in CLEARBROOK, MN
- Memory Care in HUGO, MN
- Memory Care in PAYNESVILLE, MN
- Memory Care in LAKEFIELD, MN
- Memory Care in COKATO, MN
- Memory Care in EYOTA, MN
- Memory Care in COON RAPIDS, MN
- Memory Care in COTTONWOOD, MN
- Memory Care in GAYLORD, MN
- Memory Care in NEW RICHLAND, MN
- Memory Care in WORTHINGTON, MN
- Memory Care in NEW MUNICH, MN
- Memory Care in Otter Tail County, MN
- Memory Care in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Memory Care in Jackson County, MN
- Memory Care in Brown County, MN
- Memory Care in Steele County, MN
- Memory Care in Houston County, MN
- Memory Care in Anoka County, MN
- Memory Care in Polk County, MN
- Memory Care in Pennington County, MN
- Memory Care in Stearns County, MN
- Memory Care in Le Sueur County, MN
- Memory Care in Mower County, MN
- Memory Care in Ramsey County, MN
- Memory Care in Meeker County, MN
- Memory Care in Freeborn County, MN
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951