Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in HILL CITY, MN:
There are 6 memory care facilities in HILL CITY, Minnesota. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in HILL CITY throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best HILL CITY, MN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near HILL CITY, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Chappy's Golden Shores
Chappy's Golden Shores specializes in memory care in Hill City, Minnesota. With a location at 540 Park Avenue, in the 55748 zip code inside Aitkin county, Chappy's Golden Shores provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Chappy's Golden Shores is licensed by Minnesota to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 21823. Some of the amenities provided by Chappy's Golden Shores are family counseling and support program, memory games and other activities and certified dementia care staff.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in Aitkin County, MN
Aicota Health Care Center
Aicota Health Care Center specializes in providing memory care in Aitkin county, Minnesota. Aicota Health Care Center accepts pets and can provide custom meal plans, programs to promote brain health and help with toileting 24/7 to any dementia sufferers living in Aitkin, MN and surrounding areas. Aicota Health Care Center is located at 850 2nd Street Nw, 56431 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for memory care facilities in Aitkin, Minnesota, you will find Golden Horizons as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 518 7th Avenue Ne in the 56431 zip code area. Its license number is 30395. Golden Horizons provides dementia care services not only to Aitkin residents, but also to all Aitkin county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Maryhill Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Aitkin, Minnesota. It includes amenities like individualized meals, memory games and other activities and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Maryhill Manor is licensed by Minnesota and its license # is 23662.
Rivers Edge Assisted Living
Rivers Edge Assisted Living offers amenities such as individualized meals, programs to promote brain health and daily living help. It is located at 11 Minnesota Avenue S, and it is properly equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Aitkin, MN seniors with dementia. Rivers Edge Assisted Living is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 32649.
Northland Village Mcgregor
Located at 22027 420th Street, inside 55760 zip code area in Aitkin county, Northland Village Mcgregor provides dementia care to Mcgregor, MN dementia sufferers and includes services that include independence-focused care, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and emergency pendant system. Northland Village Mcgregor has official license # of 27287.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near HILL CITY, Minnesota:
- Memory Care in EDINA, MN
- Memory Care in SPRING LAKE PARK, MN
- Memory Care in MOOSE LAKE, MN
- Memory Care in DELANO, MN
- Memory Care in OGILVIE, MN
- Memory Care in STILLWATER, MN
- Memory Care in MORGAN, MN
- Memory Care in CROSBY, MN
- Memory Care in HACKENSACK, MN
- Memory Care in FRAZEE, MN
- Memory Care in RED WING, MN
- Memory Care in DILWORTH, MN
- Memory Care in MENAHGA, MN
- Memory Care in MAHTOMEDI, MN
- Memory Care in BELVIEW, MN
- Memory Care in Morrison County, MN
- Memory Care in Koochiching County, MN
- Memory Care in Houston County, MN
- Memory Care in Benton County, MN
- Memory Care in Waseca County, MN
- Memory Care in Aitkin County, MN
- Memory Care in St. Louis County, MN
- Memory Care in Nicollet County, MN
- Memory Care in Grant County, MN
- Memory Care in Hubbard County, MN
- Memory Care in Polk County, MN
- Memory Care in Cass County, MN
- Memory Care in Blue Earth County, MN
- Memory Care in Fillmore County, MN
- Memory Care in Becker County, MN
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951