Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BENSON, MN:
There are 7 memory care facilities in BENSON, Minnesota. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BENSON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BENSON, MN dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BENSON, with cost that varies in each facility.
Westwood Manor enables seniors to receive dementia care in Benson, Minnesota. With a location at 2000 Hall Avenue, in the 56215 zip code in Swift county, Westwood Manor gives help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Westwood Manor is licensed by Minnesota to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 20561. Some of the amenities offered by Westwood Manor include management of medication, tranquil and secure outdoor areas and personalized meal plans.
Golden Livingcenter Meadow Ln
Golden Livingcenter Meadow Ln excels at providing dementia care services in Swift county, Minnesota. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 19 older adults. Golden Livingcenter Meadow Ln is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any dementia sufferers living in Benson, MN and surrounding areas. Golden Livingcenter Meadow Ln is located at 2209 Utah Avenue, 56215 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Central Minnesota Senior Care
When searching for memory care centers in Benson, Minnesota, you will find Central Minnesota Senior Care as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 287 Highway 29 North in the 56215 zip code area. Its license number is 20357. Central Minnesota Senior Care provides dementia care services not only to Benson residents, but also to all Swift county residents as well.
Central Minnesota Senior Care
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Central Minnesota Senior Care can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Benson, Minnesota. Central Minnesota Senior Care is licensed by Minnesota and its license # is 20543.
Park View Manor
It is situated at 300 13th Street North, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Benson, MN older adults with dementia. Park View Manor is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 20562.
2 More Facilities in Swift County, MN
Apple Ridge Estates
Located at 100 South Barduson Street, inside 56208 zip code area in Swift county, Apple Ridge Estates provides memory care to Appleton, MN seniors and provides amenities such as special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and 24/7 toileting assistance. Apple Ridge Estates has official license # of 23626.
Situated at 116 Schaaf Street, Murdock, Minnesota, 56271, Gabriel House can help any Swift county older adult with daily living activities and includes services such as help with grooming and getting dressed and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Its license number is 29532.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BENSON, Minnesota:
- Memory Care in KASSON, MN
- Memory Care in COHASSET, MN
- Memory Care in CHASKA, MN
- Memory Care in PRINCETON, MN
- Memory Care in CHISAGO CITY, MN
- Memory Care in EDGERTON, MN
- Memory Care in OLIVIA, MN
- Memory Care in ALEXANDRIA, MN
- Memory Care in MOUND, MN
- Memory Care in SHERBURN, MN
- Memory Care in EVANSVILLE, MN
- Memory Care in MOUNTAIN IRON, MN
- Memory Care in ANOKA, MN
- Memory Care in HERMANTOWN, MN
- Memory Care in OSAKIS, MN
- Memory Care in Benton County, MN
- Memory Care in Pennington County, MN
- Memory Care in Clay County, MN
- Memory Care in Goodhue County, MN
- Memory Care in Mower County, MN
- Memory Care in Sherburne County, MN
- Memory Care in Crow Wing County, MN
- Memory Care in Isanti County, MN
- Memory Care in Cass County, MN
- Memory Care in Chisago County, MN
- Memory Care in Renville County, MN
- Memory Care in Rice County, MN
- Memory Care in Redwood County, MN
- Memory Care in Waseca County, MN
- Memory Care in Steele County, MN
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951