Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in NORTHPORT, MI:
There are 6 memory care facilities in NORTHPORT, Michigan. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in NORTHPORT throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best NORTHPORT, MI assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near NORTHPORT, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Northport Highlands provides Alzheimer’s care in Northport, Michigan. It can accommodate a maximum of 41 Leelanau county residents at a time. With a location at 215 S High St, in the 49670 zip code in Leelanau county, Northport Highlands helps those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Northport Highlands is licensed by Michigan to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AH450293385. Some of the services provided by Northport Highlands include individual meal planning, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and emergency call response system.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in LEELANAU County, MI
Effie's specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Leelanau county, Michigan. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 12 seniors. Effie's is pet-friendly and can provide secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care to any seniors with dementia living in Leland, MI and surrounding areas. Effie's is located at 300 Grand Avenue, 49654 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
The Toy House Retirement Home
When looking for memory care centers in Suttons Bay, Michigan, you will find The Toy House Retirement Home as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 1990 N Setterbo Rd in the 49682 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 6 dementia care units and provides amenities such as monitoring of medications, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and dressing and grooming assistance. Its license number is AF450066173. The Toy House Retirement Home provides memory care not only to Suttons Bay residents, but also to all Leelanau county residents as well.
Orchard Creek Supportive Care
If you need assistance with daily living, Orchard Creek Supportive Care can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Traverse City, Michigan. Orchard Creek Supportive Care has a total capacity of 20 seniors. It includes amenities such as monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, physical, occupational and speech therapy and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Orchard Creek Supportive Care is licensed with Michigan and its license # is AL450285538.
Lincoln House Lc
Lincoln House Lc is a new memory care center that has capacity of 6 seniors. Lincoln House Lc includes amenities such as programs for family members, physical, occupational and speech therapy and dressing and grooming assistance. It is located at 8122 Lincoln Road, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Cedar, MI seniors. Lincoln House Lc is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AS450383435.
Fort Road Residence
Located at 4470 S Forthill Drive, inside 49682 zip code area in Leelanau county, Fort Road Residence provides memory care to Suttons Bay, MI older adults with dementia and offers amenities that include scheduled transportation, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and help with grooming and getting dressed. Fort Road Residence can house no more than 6 older adults with dementia at a time. Fort Road Residence has official license # of AS450339122.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near NORTHPORT, Michigan:
- Memory Care in NEW BALTIMORE, MI
- Memory Care in MENDON, MI
- Memory Care in OKEMOS, MI
- Memory Care in GULLIVER, MI
- Memory Care in RICHMOND TOWNSHIP, MI
- Memory Care in CONCORD, MI
- Memory Care in SMITHS CREEK, MI
- Memory Care in LAKE LINDEN, MI
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY, MI
- Memory Care in GLADSTONE, MI
- Memory Care in DEARBORN HEIGHTS, MI
- Memory Care in MORLEY, MI
- Memory Care in MONTAGUE, MI
- Memory Care in OSCODA, MI
- Memory Care in ELK RAPIDS, MI
- Memory Care in IONIA County, MI
- Memory Care in NEWAYGO County, MI
- Memory Care in SAGINAW County, MI
- Memory Care in KALAMAZOO County, MI
- Memory Care in ST. JOSEPH County, MI
- Memory Care in MASON County, MI
- Memory Care in ALPENA County, MI
- Memory Care in PRESQUE ISLE County, MI
- Memory Care in MONROE County, MI
- Memory Care in LEELANAU County, MI
- Memory Care in JACKSON County, MI
- Memory Care in SANILAC County, MI
- Memory Care in GLADWIN County, MI
- Memory Care in OTTAWA County, MI
- Memory Care in OSCEOLA County, MI
Memory Care Costs in NORTHPORT, MI:
NORTHPORT memory care facilities rank #58 out of 576 cities in Michigan for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,718 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,686 per month, while the most upscale NORTHPORT Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $8,241 per month. Memory care facilities in NORTHPORT are more affordable than those located in LEELANAU County, MI, which has an average cost of $4,724 per month and can go up to $8,244 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in NORTHPORT compare to the rest of Michigan and LEELANAU County:
- NORTHPORT, MI - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,686/month
- LEELANAU County, MI - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,707/month
- Michigan State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,692/month
- NORTHPORT, MI median memory care cost: $4,718 /month
- LEELANAU County, MI median dementia care cost: $4,724/month
- Michigan State average dementia care costs: $4,591/month
Median cost of memory care in NORTHPORT is $6 less per month than the LEELANAU County average. It is also $127 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Michigan. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951