Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in NORTHPORT, MI:
There are 6 memory care facilities in NORTHPORT, Michigan. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in NORTHPORT throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best NORTHPORT, MI assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near NORTHPORT, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Northport Highlands provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Northport, Michigan. It can accommodate a maximum of 41 Leelanau county residents at a time. With a location at 215 S High St, in the 49670 zip code in Leelanau county, Northport Highlands gives help to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Northport Highlands is licensed by Michigan to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AH450293385. Some of the services provided by Northport Highlands include secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and emergency call response system.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in LEELANAU County, MI
Fort Road Residence
Fort Road Residence excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Leelanau county, Michigan. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 6 senior citizens. Fort Road Residence accepts pets and can provide constant medical checks to ensure well-being, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dementia-trained nurses on staff to any seniors living in Suttons Bay, MI and surrounding areas. Fort Road Residence is located at 4470 S Forthill Drive, 49682 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Orchard Creek Supportive Care
When looking for memory care facilities in Traverse City, Michigan, you will find Orchard Creek Supportive Care as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 9739 E Cherry Bend Road in the 49684 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 20 memory care units and includes amenities that include monitoring of medications, aid with dining and meal choices and 24/7 toileting assistance. Its license number is AL450285538. Orchard Creek Supportive Care provides memory care not only to Traverse City residents, but also to all Leelanau county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Effie's can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Leland, Michigan. Effie's has a total capacity of 12 older adults with dementia. It offers amenities that include custom meal plans, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and emergency pendant system. Effie's is licensed with Michigan and its license # is AM450382467.
The Toy House Retirement Home
The Toy House Retirement Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 6 senior citizens. The Toy House Retirement Home provides amenities such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, special colors to aid with memory and dementia-trained nurses on staff. It is situated at 1990 N Setterbo Rd, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia care to Suttons Bay, MI senior citizens. The Toy House Retirement Home is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AF450066173.
Lincoln House Lc
Located at 8122 Lincoln Road, inside 49621 zip code area in Leelanau county, Lincoln House Lc provides assisted living and memory care to Cedar, MI dementia sufferers and provides services such as care plans that promote independence, dining assistance during meals and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Lincoln House Lc can house no more than 6 seniors with dementia at a time. Lincoln House Lc has official license # of AS450383435.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near NORTHPORT, Michigan:
- Memory Care in HOWELL, MI
- Memory Care in NILES TOWNSHIP, MI
- Memory Care in BRIGHTON, MI
- Memory Care in ORLEANS, MI
- Memory Care in PORTLAND, MI
- Memory Care in SHELBY, MI
- Memory Care in BARRYTON, MI
- Memory Care in JONESVILLE, MI
- Memory Care in DRAYTON PLAINS, MI
- Memory Care in CHELSEA, MI
- Memory Care in MIDDLEVILLE, MI
- Memory Care in CRYSTAL, MI
- Memory Care in HIGHLAND PARK, MI
- Memory Care in EAST CHINA, MI
- Memory Care in CHASSELL, MI
- Memory Care in MONTMORENCY County, MI
- Memory Care in HURON County, MI
- Memory Care in KALKASKA County, MI
- Memory Care in ST. JOSEPH County, MI
- Memory Care in CLINTON County, MI
- Memory Care in LEELANAU County, MI
- Memory Care in LIVINGSTON County, MI
- Memory Care in BAY County, MI
- Memory Care in WEXFORD County, MI
- Memory Care in PRESQUE ISLE County, MI
- Memory Care in SANILAC County, MI
- Memory Care in KALAMAZOO County, MI
- Memory Care in MACOMB County, MI
- Memory Care in LAKE County, MI
- Memory Care in GRATIOT County, MI
Memory Care Costs in NORTHPORT, MI:
NORTHPORT memory care facilities rank #58 out of 576 cities in Michigan for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,718 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,686 per month, while the most upscale NORTHPORT Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $8,241 per month. Memory care facilities in NORTHPORT are more affordable than those located in LEELANAU County, MI, which has an average cost of $4,724 per month and can go as high as $8,244 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in NORTHPORT compare to the rest of Michigan and LEELANAU County:
- NORTHPORT, MI - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,686/month
- LEELANAU County, MI - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,707/month
- Michigan State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,692/month
- NORTHPORT, MI average memory care cost: $4,718 /month
- LEELANAU County, MI average dementia care cost: $4,724/month
- Michigan State average dementia care costs: $4,591/month
Median cost of memory care in NORTHPORT is $6 less per month as compared to the LEELANAU County average. It is also $127 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Michigan. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951