Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in NORTHPORT, MI:
There are 6 memory care facilities in NORTHPORT, Michigan. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in NORTHPORT throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best NORTHPORT, MI assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near NORTHPORT, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Northport Highlands enables seniors to receive memory care in Northport, Michigan. It can accommodate a maximum of 41 seniors at a time. With a location at 215 S High St, in the 49670 zip code inside Leelanau county, Northport Highlands provides assistance to those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Northport Highlands is licensed by Michigan to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AH450293385. Some of the services provided by Northport Highlands are personalized meal plans, custom memory care programs and activities and emergency call response system.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in LEELANAU County, MI
The Toy House Retirement Home
The Toy House Retirement Home excels at providing memory care in Leelanau county, Michigan. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 6 older adults. The Toy House Retirement Home welcomes pets and can provide care focused on residents’ abilities, brain health activities and emergency call response system to any seniors living in Suttons Bay, MI and surrounding areas. The Toy House Retirement Home is located at 1990 N Setterbo Rd, 49682 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Lincoln House Lc
When searching for dementia care facilities in Cedar, Michigan, you will find Lincoln House Lc as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 8122 Lincoln Road in the 49621 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 6 memory care units and provides amenities such as access to geriatric physician, high caregiver to resident ratio and aided morning and evening dressing. Its license number is AS450383435. Lincoln House Lc provides memory care not only to Cedar residents, but also to all Leelanau county residents as well.
Fort Road Residence
If you need aid with daily living, Fort Road Residence can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Suttons Bay, Michigan. Fort Road Residence has a maximum capacity of 6 seniors with dementia. It offers services such as encouraged family participation, special colors to aid with memory and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. Fort Road Residence is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AS450339122.
Orchard Creek Supportive Care
Orchard Creek Supportive Care is a new memory care center with capacity of 20 older adults with dementia. Orchard Creek Supportive Care includes services such as transportation services to doctor appointments, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and dementia-trained nurses on staff. It is situated at 9739 E Cherry Bend Road, and it is well equipped to provide dementia care to Traverse City, MI older adults with dementia. Orchard Creek Supportive Care is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AL450285538.
Situated at 300 Grand Avenue, inside 49654 zip code area in Leelanau county, Effie's provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Leland, MI seniors and provides amenities such as custom meal plans, assuring proper meal intake and emergency pendant system. Effie's can provide care to a total of 12 dementia sufferers at a time. Effie's has official license # of AM450382467.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near NORTHPORT, Michigan:
- Memory Care in MIDLAND, MI
- Memory Care in SPRINGPORT, MI
- Memory Care in CASEVILLE, MI
- Memory Care in CASS CITY, MI
- Memory Care in GAGETOWN, MI
- Memory Care in PORT AUSTIN, MI
- Memory Care in UBLY, MI
- Memory Care in LELAND, MI
- Memory Care in BELLEVUE, MI
- Memory Care in OTSEGO, MI
- Memory Care in BOLLES HARBOR, MI
- Memory Care in BROOKLYN, MI
- Memory Care in MENOMINEE, MI
- Memory Care in HARBOR BEACH, MI
- Memory Care in MORENCI, MI
- Memory Care in LAKE County, MI
- Memory Care in IONIA County, MI
- Memory Care in ANTRIM County, MI
- Memory Care in IOSCO County, MI
- Memory Care in MARQUETTE County, MI
- Memory Care in BARRY County, MI
- Memory Care in GRATIOT County, MI
- Memory Care in MACOMB County, MI
- Memory Care in CHARLEVOIX County, MI
- Memory Care in LENAWEE County, MI
- Memory Care in OTTAWA County, MI
- Memory Care in ISABELLA County, MI
- Memory Care in CLARE County, MI
- Memory Care in MONTCALM County, MI
- Memory Care in CHIPPEWA County, MI
Memory Care Costs in NORTHPORT, MI:
NORTHPORT memory care facilities rank #58 out of 576 cities in Michigan for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,718 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,686 per month, while the most luxurious NORTHPORT Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $8,241 per month. Memory care facilities in NORTHPORT are more affordable than those located in LEELANAU County, MI, which has an average cost of $4,724 per month and can go up to $8,244 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in NORTHPORT compare to the rest of Michigan and LEELANAU County:
- NORTHPORT, MI - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,686/month
- LEELANAU County, MI - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,707/month
- Michigan State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,692/month
- NORTHPORT, MI median memory care cost: $4,718 /month
- LEELANAU County, MI median dementia care cost: $4,724/month
- Michigan State average dementia care costs: $4,591/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in NORTHPORT is $6 less per month than the LEELANAU County average. It is also $127 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Michigan. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951