Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FRANKFORT, MI:
There are 4 memory care facilities in FRANKFORT, Michigan. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FRANKFORT throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FRANKFORT, MI dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FRANKFORT, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Frankfort Senior Care
Frankfort Senior Care enables seniors to receive dementia care in Frankfort, Michigan. It can accommodate a maximum of 12 Benzie county residents at a time. With a location at 216 W Cox Road, in the 49635 zip code in Benzie county, Frankfort Senior Care provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Frankfort Senior Care is licensed by Michigan to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AM100237317. Some of the amenities offered by Frankfort Senior Care are management of medication, alarmed and monitored exits and access to geriatric physician.
Frankfort Pines excels at providing dementia care services in Benzie county, Michigan. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 20 senior citizens. Frankfort Pines allows pets and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any older adults with dementia living in Frankfort, MI and surrounding areas. Frankfort Pines is located at 119 Airport Road, 49635 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Crystal View Afc
When searching for memory care centers in Frankfort, Michigan, you will find Crystal View Afc as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 5908 Frankfort Highway in the 49635 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 40 dementia care units and includes amenities such as routine well-being monitoring and care focused on residents’ abilities. Its license number is AG100000012. Crystal View Afc provides dementia care services not only to Frankfort residents, but also to all Benzie county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in BENZIE County, MI
If you need help with daily living, Hillside can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Benzonia, Michigan. Hillside has a maximum capacity of 6 senior citizens and includes amenities like physical, occupational and speech therapy and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities. Hillside is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AS100339738.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FRANKFORT, Michigan:
- Memory Care in HOUGHTON, MI
- Memory Care in PINCONNING, MI
- Memory Care in CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI
- Memory Care in BAY PORT, MI
- Memory Care in MANCHESTER, MI
- Memory Care in MERRILL, MI
- Memory Care in BRIGHTON, MI
- Memory Care in MIDDLEVILLE, MI
- Memory Care in CLAYTON, MI
- Memory Care in POTTERVILLE, MI
- Memory Care in WYOMING, MI
- Memory Care in BROWNSTOWN, MI
- Memory Care in PULLMAN, MI
- Memory Care in AFTON, MI
- Memory Care in ROCHESTER, MI
- Memory Care in ONTONAGON County, MI
- Memory Care in ALLEGAN County, MI
- Memory Care in CLARE County, MI
- Memory Care in HOUGHTON County, MI
- Memory Care in TUSCOLA County, MI
- Memory Care in GRAND TRAVERSE County, MI
- Memory Care in MISSAUKEE County, MI
- Memory Care in ISABELLA County, MI
- Memory Care in OSCEOLA County, MI
- Memory Care in SHIAWASSEE County, MI
- Memory Care in SCHOOLCRAFT County, MI
- Memory Care in CHIPPEWA County, MI
- Memory Care in ANTRIM County, MI
- Memory Care in BARAGA County, MI
- Memory Care in SANILAC County, MI
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951