Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in EASTON, MD:
There are 6 memory care facilities in EASTON, Maryland. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in EASTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best EASTON, MD assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near EASTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Candlelight Cove - Tred Avon
Candlelight Cove - Tred Avon specializes in dementia care in Easton, Maryland. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 106 West Earle Avenue, in the 21601 zip code inside Talbot county, Candlelight Cove - Tred Avon aids those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Candlelight Cove - Tred Avon include routine vital sign and health monitoring, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and dementia-trained nurses on staff.
Candlelight Cove - Peachblossom
Candlelight Cove - Peachblossom excels at providing memory care in Talbot county, Maryland. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 16 elderly residents. Candlelight Cove - Peachblossom welcomes pets and can provide personalized meal plans, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms to any older adults with dementia living in Easton, MD and surrounding areas. Candlelight Cove - Peachblossom is located at 106 West Earle Avenue, 21601 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Heartfields At Easton
When trying to find memory care facilities in Easton, Maryland, you will find Heartfields At Easton as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 700 Port Street in the 21601 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 55 dementia care units and offers amenities like independence-focused care, help during meal times and dressing and grooming assistance. Heartfields At Easton provides dementia care not only to Easton residents, but also to all Talbot county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Bayleigh Chase can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Easton, Maryland. Bayleigh Chase has a maximum capacity of 88 senior citizens. It provides amenities like constant medical checks to ensure well-being, help during meal times and anytime toileting help.
Dixon House is a new memory care center with capacity of 19 seniors with dementia. Dixon House includes amenities such as family counseling and support program, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. It is situated at 108 North Higgins Street, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Easton, MD seniors with dementia.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in TALBOT County, MD
Rayland Acres I
Located at 29160 Krismor Court, inside 21673 zip code area in Talbot county, Rayland Acres I provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Trappe, MD seniors with dementia and provides services like individualized programs and care, high caregiver to resident ratio and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Rayland Acres I can provide care to a total of 8 senior citizens at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near EASTON, Maryland:
- Memory Care in OCEAN PINES, MD
- Memory Care in LUSBY, MD
- Memory Care in RANDALLSTOWN, MD
- Memory Care in CLARKSVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in GWYNN OAK, MD
- Memory Care in COLLEGE PARK, MD
- Memory Care in UNION BRIDGE, MD
- Memory Care in WINDSOR MILL, MD
- Memory Care in MILLERSVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in NORTH EAST, MD
- Memory Care in MOUNT RAINIER, MD
- Memory Care in KENSINGTON, MD
- Memory Care in BELTSVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in SEAT PLEASANT, MD
- Memory Care in CROWNSVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in BALTIMORE County, MD
- Memory Care in KENT County, MD
- Memory Care in CALVERT County, MD
- Memory Care in ALLEGANY County, MD
- Memory Care in ST. MARY'S County, MD
- Memory Care in WICOMICO County, MD
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON County, MD
- Memory Care in CAROLINE County, MD
- Memory Care in QUEEN ANNE'S County, MD
- Memory Care in CHARLES County, MD
- Memory Care in GARRETT County, MD
- Memory Care in SOMERSET County, MD
- Memory Care in ANNE ARUNDEL County, MD
- Memory Care in HOWARD County, MD
- Memory Care in DORCHESTER County, MD
Memory Care Costs in EASTON, MD:
EASTON memory care facilities rank #7 out of 199 cities in Maryland for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,983 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,993 per month, while the most luxurious EASTON Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $8,257 per month. Memory care facilities in EASTON are less affordable than those located in TALBOT County, MD, which has an average cost of $4,981 per month and can go up to $8,312 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in EASTON compare to the rest of Maryland and TALBOT County:
- EASTON, MD - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,993/month
- TALBOT County, MD - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,996/month
- Maryland State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,422/month
- EASTON, MD average memory care cost: $4,983 /month
- TALBOT County, MD average dementia care cost: $4,981/month
- Maryland State average dementia care costs: $5,748/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in EASTON is $2 more per month than the TALBOT County average. It is also $765 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Maryland. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951