Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in EASTON, MD:
There are 6 memory care facilities in EASTON, Maryland. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in EASTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best EASTON, MD assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near EASTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Bayleigh Chase provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Easton, Maryland. It can house a maximum of 88 seniors at a time. With a location at 545 Cynwood Drive, in the 21601 zip code in Talbot county, Bayleigh Chase assists those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services provided by Bayleigh Chase include constant medical checks to ensure well-being, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia.
Heartfields At Easton
Heartfields At Easton specializes in providing dementia care in Talbot county, Maryland. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 55 older adults. Heartfields At Easton welcomes pets and can provide secure walking paths and courtyard, dining assistance during meals and 24/7 toileting assistance to any dementia sufferers living in Easton, MD and surrounding areas. Heartfields At Easton is located at 700 Port Street, 21601 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Candlelight Cove - Peachblossom
When looking for memory care centers in Easton, Maryland, you will find Candlelight Cove - Peachblossom as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 106 West Earle Avenue in the 21601 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 16 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes services that include monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, programs to promote brain health and emergency system with constant monitoring. Candlelight Cove - Peachblossom provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Easton residents, but also to all Talbot county residents as well.
Candlelight Cove - Tred Avon
If you need help with daily living tasks, Candlelight Cove - Tred Avon can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Easton, Maryland. Candlelight Cove - Tred Avon has a maximum capacity of 16 dementia sufferers. It provides services such as access to geriatric nurse practitioner, aid with dining and meal choices and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia.
Dixon House is a new memory care center that has capacity of 19 older adults with dementia. Dixon House offers services such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being, aid with dining and meal choices and anytime toileting help. It is located at 108 North Higgins Street, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Easton, MD older adults with dementia.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in TALBOT County, MD
Rayland Acres I
Located at 29160 Krismor Court, inside 21673 zip code area in Talbot county, Rayland Acres I provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Trappe, MD older adults with dementia and offers amenities such as local transportation services, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and promoted socialization. Rayland Acres I can accommodate up to 8 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near EASTON, Maryland:
- Memory Care in FOREST HILL, MD
- Memory Care in LUSBY, MD
- Memory Care in HANOVER, MD
- Memory Care in DUNKIRK, MD
- Memory Care in OCEAN CITY, MD
- Memory Care in IJAMSVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in FINKSBURG, MD
- Memory Care in KNOXVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in JESSUP, MD
- Memory Care in WHITE HALL, MD
- Memory Care in BRYANS ROAD, MD
- Memory Care in NEW CARROLLTON, MD
- Memory Care in FORT WASHINGTON, MD
- Memory Care in DAVIDSONVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in PARKVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in ALLEGANY County, MD
- Memory Care in FREDERICK County, MD
- Memory Care in TALBOT County, MD
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, MD
- Memory Care in QUEEN ANNE'S County, MD
- Memory Care in WICOMICO County, MD
- Memory Care in CALVERT County, MD
- Memory Care in CHARLES County, MD
- Memory Care in ANNE ARUNDEL County, MD
- Memory Care in HOWARD County, MD
- Memory Care in ST. MARY'S County, MD
- Memory Care in KENT County, MD
- Memory Care in CAROLINE County, MD
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON County, MD
- Memory Care in HARFORD County, MD
Memory Care Costs in EASTON, MD:
EASTON memory care facilities rank #7 out of 199 cities in Maryland for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,983 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,993 per month, while the most luxury EASTON Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $8,257 per month. Memory care facilities in EASTON are less affordable than those located in TALBOT County, MD, which has an average cost of $4,981 per month and can go up to $8,312 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in EASTON compare to the rest of Maryland and TALBOT County:
- EASTON, MD - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,993/month
- TALBOT County, MD - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,996/month
- Maryland State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,422/month
- EASTON, MD median memory care cost: $4,983 /month
- TALBOT County, MD median dementia care cost: $4,981/month
- Maryland State average dementia care costs: $5,748/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in EASTON is $2 more per month than the TALBOT County average. It is also $765 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Maryland. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951