Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in EASTON, MD:
There are 6 memory care facilities in EASTON, Maryland. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in EASTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best EASTON, MD assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near EASTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Heartfields At Easton
Heartfields At Easton specializes in dementia care in Easton, Maryland. It can accommodate a maximum of 55 older adults at a time. With a location at 700 Port Street, in the 21601 zip code in Talbot county, Heartfields At Easton provides assistance to those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Heartfields At Easton are routine vital sign and health monitoring, high caregiver to resident ratio and weight gain and loss management.
Candlelight Cove - Peachblossom
Candlelight Cove - Peachblossom specializes in providing memory care services in Talbot county, Maryland. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 16 elderly residents. Candlelight Cove - Peachblossom accepts pets and can provide care focused on residents’ abilities, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training to any seniors living in Easton, MD and surrounding areas. Candlelight Cove - Peachblossom is located at 106 West Earle Avenue, 21601 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Easton, Maryland, you will find Dixon House as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 108 North Higgins Street in the 21601 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 19 memory care units and provides services like secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, assuring proper meal intake and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Dixon House provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Easton residents, but also to all Talbot county residents as well.
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Bayleigh Chase can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Easton, Maryland. Bayleigh Chase has a total capacity of 88 senior citizens. It includes amenities that include independence-focused care, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms.
Candlelight Cove - Tred Avon
Candlelight Cove - Tred Avon is a new memory care center with capacity of 16 seniors. Candlelight Cove - Tred Avon provides amenities such as management of medication, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and daily living help. It is located at 106 West Earle Avenue, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Easton, MD seniors.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in TALBOT County, MD
Rayland Acres I
Situated at 29160 Krismor Court, inside 21673 zip code area in Talbot county, Rayland Acres I provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Trappe, MD senior citizens and offers services like programs for family members, high ratio of caregivers to residents and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Rayland Acres I can house a total of 8 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near EASTON, Maryland:
- Memory Care in OLNEY, MD
- Memory Care in ABERDEEN, MD
- Memory Care in SUDLERSVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in GAMBRILLS, MD
- Memory Care in LANDOVER, MD
- Memory Care in WHITE HALL, MD
- Memory Care in CLEAR SPRING, MD
- Memory Care in SEVERNA PARK, MD
- Memory Care in PERRYVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in LINTHICUM, MD
- Memory Care in COLLEGE PARK, MD
- Memory Care in HUNTINGTOWN, MD
- Memory Care in LARGO, MD
- Memory Care in GRASONVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in UNION BRIDGE, MD
- Memory Care in DORCHESTER County, MD
- Memory Care in CALVERT County, MD
- Memory Care in FREDERICK County, MD
- Memory Care in KENT County, MD
- Memory Care in ANNE ARUNDEL County, MD
- Memory Care in GARRETT County, MD
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON County, MD
- Memory Care in QUEEN ANNE'S County, MD
- Memory Care in HOWARD County, MD
- Memory Care in WICOMICO County, MD
- Memory Care in CHARLES County, MD
- Memory Care in SOMERSET County, MD
- Memory Care in ALLEGANY County, MD
- Memory Care in CECIL County, MD
- Memory Care in CAROLINE County, MD
Memory Care Costs in EASTON, MD:
EASTON memory care facilities rank #7 out of 199 cities in Maryland for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,983 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,993 per month, while the most luxury EASTON Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $8,257 per month. Memory care facilities in EASTON are less affordable than those located in TALBOT County, MD, which has an average cost of $4,981 per month and can go up to $8,312 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in EASTON compare to the rest of Maryland and TALBOT County:
- EASTON, MD - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,993/month
- TALBOT County, MD - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,996/month
- Maryland State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,422/month
- EASTON, MD median memory care cost: $4,983 /month
- TALBOT County, MD median dementia care cost: $4,981/month
- Maryland State average dementia care costs: $5,748/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in EASTON is $2 more per month than the TALBOT County average. It is also $765 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Maryland. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951