Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CUMBERLAND, MD:
There are 7 memory care facilities in CUMBERLAND, Maryland. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CUMBERLAND throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CUMBERLAND, MD assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CUMBERLAND, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Chamberlain Graceful Living
Chamberlain Graceful Living enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Cumberland, Maryland. It can house a maximum of 16 seniors at a time. With a location at 11609 Bierman Drive, Se, in the 21502 zip code inside Allegany county, Chamberlain Graceful Living provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Chamberlain Graceful Living are programs for family members, puzzles and other memory care activities and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training.
Sincerely Yours Assisted Living
Sincerely Yours Assisted Living specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Allegany county, Maryland. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 4 elderly residents. Sincerely Yours Assisted Living accepts pets and can provide custom meal plans, assuring proper meal intake and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care to any dementia sufferers living in Cumberland, MD and surrounding areas. Sincerely Yours Assisted Living is located at 15900 Williams Road Southeast, 21502 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find memory care centers in Cumberland, Maryland, you will find Kensington Algonquin as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at One Baltimore Street in the 21502 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 85 memory care units and includes services that include visiting geriatric physician, high caregiver to resident ratio and emergency call response system. Kensington Algonquin provides dementia care not only to Cumberland residents, but also to all Allegany county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Countryhouse can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Cumberland, Maryland. Countryhouse has a total capacity of 22 dementia sufferers. It offers amenities like routine vital sign and health monitoring, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and emergency system with constant monitoring.
Willowbrook Square is a new memory care center with capacity of 22 seniors. Willowbrook Square provides amenities such as care focused on residents’ abilities, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and assistance with daily living. It is situated at 10102 Country Club Road, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia care to Cumberland, MD seniors.
Golden Living Community - Cumberland
Located at 506 White Avenue, inside 21502 zip code area in Allegany county, Golden Living Community - Cumberland provides Alzheimer’s care to Cumberland, MD senior citizens and provides services such as medication administration and storage, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Golden Living Community - Cumberland can accommodate up to 16 dementia sufferers at a time.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in ALLEGANY County, MD
Assisted Living At Frostburg Village
Located at 100 Village Parkway, Frostburg, Maryland, 21532, Assisted Living At Frostburg Village can provide assistance to any Allegany county senior citizen with ADLs and offers amenities such as visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, dining assistance during meals and daily living help. Assisted Living At Frostburg Village can provide Alzheimer’s care to a maximum of 35 residents at once.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CUMBERLAND, Maryland:
- Memory Care in ELKTON, MD
- Memory Care in MAUGANSVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in BALTIMORE, MD
- Memory Care in COLESVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in FULTON, MD
- Memory Care in OCEAN PINES, MD
- Memory Care in HIGHLAND, MD
- Memory Care in DAMASCUS, MD
- Memory Care in ACCIDENT, MD
- Memory Care in COLLEGE PARK, MD
- Memory Care in FROSTBURG, MD
- Memory Care in WOODLAWN, MD
- Memory Care in FREDERICK, MD
- Memory Care in PARSONSBURG, MD
- Memory Care in NORTH EAST, MD
- Memory Care in CECIL County, MD
- Memory Care in QUEEN ANNE'S County, MD
- Memory Care in CAROLINE County, MD
- Memory Care in KENT County, MD
- Memory Care in SOMERSET County, MD
- Memory Care in HOWARD County, MD
- Memory Care in TALBOT County, MD
- Memory Care in CALVERT County, MD
- Memory Care in ST. MARY'S County, MD
- Memory Care in HARFORD County, MD
- Memory Care in CHARLES County, MD
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, MD
- Memory Care in FREDERICK County, MD
- Memory Care in PRINCE GEORGE'S County, MD
- Memory Care in GARRETT County, MD
Memory Care Costs in CUMBERLAND, MD:
CUMBERLAND memory care facilities rank #1 out of 199 cities in Maryland for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,387 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,580 per month, while the most luxurious CUMBERLAND Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $7,478 per month. Memory care facilities in CUMBERLAND are less affordable than those located in ALLEGANY County, MD, which has an average cost of $4,379 per month and can go as high as $7,467 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in CUMBERLAND compare to other parts of Maryland and ALLEGANY County:
- CUMBERLAND, MD - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,580/month
- ALLEGANY County, MD - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,591/month
- Maryland State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,422/month
- CUMBERLAND, MD average memory care cost: $4,387 /month
- ALLEGANY County, MD average dementia care cost: $4,379/month
- Maryland State average dementia care costs: $5,748/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in CUMBERLAND is $8 more per month than the ALLEGANY County average. It is also $1,361 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Maryland. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951