Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CUMBERLAND, MD:
There are 7 memory care facilities in CUMBERLAND, Maryland. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CUMBERLAND throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CUMBERLAND, MD assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CUMBERLAND, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Willowbrook Square provides memory care in Cumberland, Maryland. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 22 adults at a time. With a location at 10102 Country Club Road, in the 21501 zip code in Allegany county, Willowbrook Square aids those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services provided by Willowbrook Square are constant medical checks to ensure well-being, memory games and other activities and help with grooming and getting dressed.
Countryhouse excels at providing memory care services in Allegany county, Maryland. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 22 seniors. Countryhouse is pet-friendly and can provide monitoring of medications, custom memory care programs and activities and emergency system with constant monitoring to any seniors with dementia living in Cumberland, MD and surrounding areas. Countryhouse is located at 15 Cumberland Street, 21502 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Golden Living Community - Cumberland
When searching for memory care facilities in Cumberland, Maryland, you will find Golden Living Community - Cumberland as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 506 White Avenue in the 21502 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 16 memory care units and includes amenities such as individually designed programs, custom memory care programs and activities and dressing and grooming assistance. Golden Living Community - Cumberland provides dementia care services not only to Cumberland residents, but also to all Allegany county residents as well.
Sincerely Yours Assisted Living
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Sincerely Yours Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Cumberland, Maryland. Sincerely Yours Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 4 older adults with dementia. It provides services like individual meal planning, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and anytime toileting help.
Kensington Algonquin is a new memory care center with capacity of 85 seniors with dementia. Kensington Algonquin offers amenities such as medication monitoring, access to physical and speech therapy and aided morning and evening dressing. It is located at One Baltimore Street, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Cumberland, MD seniors with dementia.
Chamberlain Graceful Living
Situated at 11609 Bierman Drive, Se, inside 21502 zip code area in Allegany county, Chamberlain Graceful Living provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Cumberland, MD seniors with dementia and offers amenities such as medication administration and storage, activities and programs that lower anxiety and 24/7 toileting assistance. Chamberlain Graceful Living can house no more than 16 dementia sufferers at a time.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in ALLEGANY County, MD
Assisted Living At Frostburg Village
Located at 100 Village Parkway, Frostburg, Maryland, 21532, Assisted Living At Frostburg Village can provide assistance to any Allegany county resident with ADLs and offers services like individual meal planning, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Assisted Living At Frostburg Village can provide assisted living and memory care to a maximum of 35 older adults at once.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CUMBERLAND, Maryland:
- Memory Care in BOWIE, MD
- Memory Care in HAGERSTOWN, MD
- Memory Care in POCOMOKE CITY, MD
- Memory Care in MARRIOTTSVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in LANHAM, MD
- Memory Care in MOUNT WASHINGTON, MD
- Memory Care in TOWSON, MD
- Memory Care in WHITEFORD, MD
- Memory Care in EDGEWATER, MD
- Memory Care in SAVAGE, MD
- Memory Care in FREDERICK, MD
- Memory Care in LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD
- Memory Care in ODENTON, MD
- Memory Care in PERRYVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in MITCHELLVILLE, MD
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON County, MD
- Memory Care in HARFORD County, MD
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, MD
- Memory Care in CECIL County, MD
- Memory Care in FREDERICK County, MD
- Memory Care in CALVERT County, MD
- Memory Care in WORCESTER County, MD
- Memory Care in SOMERSET County, MD
- Memory Care in WICOMICO County, MD
- Memory Care in TALBOT County, MD
- Memory Care in QUEEN ANNE'S County, MD
- Memory Care in CHARLES County, MD
- Memory Care in HOWARD County, MD
- Memory Care in CAROLINE County, MD
- Memory Care in DORCHESTER County, MD
Memory Care Costs in CUMBERLAND, MD:
CUMBERLAND memory care facilities rank #1 out of 199 cities in Maryland for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,387 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,580 per month, while the most upscale CUMBERLAND Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,478 per month. Memory care facilities in CUMBERLAND are less affordable than those located in ALLEGANY County, MD, which has an average cost of $4,379 per month and can go up to $7,467 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in CUMBERLAND compare to other parts of Maryland and ALLEGANY County:
- CUMBERLAND, MD - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,580/month
- ALLEGANY County, MD - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,591/month
- Maryland State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,422/month
- CUMBERLAND, MD average memory care cost: $4,387 /month
- ALLEGANY County, MD average dementia care cost: $4,379/month
- Maryland State average dementia care costs: $5,748/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in CUMBERLAND is $8 more per month as compared to the ALLEGANY County average. It is also $1,361 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Maryland. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951