Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in ABBOT, ME:
There are 6 memory care facilities in ABBOT, Maine. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in ABBOT throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best ABBOT, ME assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near ABBOT, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Abbot House specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Abbot, Maine. With a location at 76 West Rd, in the 04062 zip code in Piscataquis county, Abbot House aids those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Abbot House is licensed by Maine to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number RCC15. Some of the services provided by Abbot House are custom activities and therapy programs, dining assistance during meals and regular checks for weight loss and gain.
Kingsbury Road Foster Home
Kingsbury Road Foster Home excels at providing memory care in Piscataquis county, Maine. Kingsbury Road Foster Home is pet-friendly and can provide monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, physical, occupational and speech therapy and dressing and grooming assistance to any older adults with dementia living in Abbot, ME and surrounding areas. Kingsbury Road Foster Home is located at 76 West Rd, 04210 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in PISCATAQUIS County, ME
New Beginnings Residential Care
When looking for memory care facilities in Milo, Maine, you will find New Beginnings Residential Care as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 90 Park St in the 04072 zip code area. Its license number is RCD2207. New Beginnings Residential Care provides dementia care not only to Milo residents, but also to all Piscataquis county residents as well.
Main Street West
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Main Street West can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Dover Foxcroft, Maine. It offers amenities that include wandering prevention system, dining assistance during meals and help with toileting 24/7. Main Street West is licensed by Maine and its license # is ALP2373.
Hilltop Manor offers amenities such as individual meal planning, aid with dining and meal choices and weight gain and loss management. It is situated at 462 Essex St, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Dover Foxcroft, ME seniors with dementia. Hilltop Manor is licensed with Maine and its license number is PND487.
Pleasant Meadows Estates
Located at 137 Park St, inside 04401 zip code area in Piscataquis county, Pleasant Meadows Estates provides Alzheimer’s care to Dover Foxcroft, ME seniors with dementia and includes services such as medication monitoring, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Pleasant Meadows Estates has official license # of PND1342.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near ABBOT, Maine:
- Memory Care in ISLESBORO, ME
- Memory Care in DEXTER, ME
- Memory Care in MEXICO, ME
- Memory Care in LIMERICK, ME
- Memory Care in CHESTERVILLE, ME
- Memory Care in GARDINER, ME
- Memory Care in VAN BUREN, ME
- Memory Care in OLD ORCHARD BEACH, ME
- Memory Care in HOLDEN, ME
- Memory Care in AUBURN, ME
- Memory Care in BINGHAM, ME
- Memory Care in SURRY, ME
- Memory Care in HARRINGTON, ME
- Memory Care in SOUTH BERWICK, ME
- Memory Care in FREEPORT, ME
- Memory Care in AROOSTOOK County, ME
- Memory Care in YORK County, ME
- Memory Care in OXFORD County, ME
- Memory Care in HANCOCK County, ME
- Memory Care in PISCATAQUIS County, ME
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON County, ME
- Memory Care in KNOX County, ME
- Memory Care in CUMBERLAND County, ME
- Memory Care in ANDROSCOGGIN County, ME
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, ME
- Memory Care in WALDO County, ME
- Memory Care in SAGADAHOC County, ME
- Memory Care in LINCOLN County, ME
- Memory Care in PENOBSCOT County, ME
- Memory Care in SOMERSET County, ME
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951