Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in New Iberia, LA:
There are 7 memory care facilities in New Iberia, Louisiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in New Iberia throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best New Iberia, LA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near New Iberia, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Garden View Assisted Living
Garden View Assisted Living enables seniors to receive memory care in New Iberia, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 64 seniors at a time. With a location at 1000 Darby Lane, in the 70560 zip code inside Iberia Parish county, Garden View Assisted Living provides assistance to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Garden View Assisted Living is licensed by Louisiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 8878. Some of the amenities provided by Garden View Assisted Living include family counseling and support program, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and aided morning and evening dressing.
New Iberia Manor North
New Iberia Manor North excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Iberia Parish county, Louisiana. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 101 seniors. New Iberia Manor North allows pets and can provide secure campus to prevent wandering, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and a home-like design to encourage socialization to any seniors living in New Iberia, LA and surrounding areas. New Iberia Manor North is located at 1803 Jane Street, 70563 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Azalea Estates Of New Iberia
When searching for memory care facilities in New Iberia, Louisiana, you will find Azalea Estates Of New Iberia as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 1318 Andre Street in the 70563 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 60 dementia care units and includes services that include enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, help during meal times and promoted socialization. Its license number is 11640. Azalea Estates Of New Iberia provides memory care not only to New Iberia residents, but also to all Iberia Parish county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Consolata Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in New Iberia, Louisiana. Consolata Home has a total capacity of 114 dementia sufferers. It offers amenities such as management of medication, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Consolata Home is licensed by Louisiana and its license # is 195618.
Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a new memory care center with capacity of 150 senior citizens. Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center includes services such as transportation services to doctor appointments, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. It is situated at 1306 W Admiral Doyle Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to New Iberia, LA senior citizens. Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195460.
New Iberia Manor South
Located at 600 Bayard St, inside 70560 zip code area in Iberia Parish county, New Iberia Manor South provides Alzheimer’s care to New Iberia, LA senior citizens and offers amenities like access to geriatric physician, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. New Iberia Manor South can provide care to a total of 100 older adults with dementia at a time. New Iberia Manor South has official license # of 195326.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Iberia Parish, LA
Maison Teche Nursing Center
Situated at 7307 Old Spanish Trail, Jeanerette, Louisiana, 70544, Maison Teche Nursing Center can help any Iberia Parish county older adult with daily living activities and provides services like enhanced medical monitoring, activities and programs that lower anxiety and anytime toileting help. Maison Teche Nursing Center can provide dementia care to a maximum of 121 senior citizens at once. Its license number is 195574.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near New Iberia, Louisiana:
- Memory Care in Winnfield, LA
- Memory Care in Shreveport, LA
- Memory Care in Jackson, LA
- Memory Care in Broussard, LA
- Memory Care in Saint Francisville, LA
- Memory Care in Rayne, LA
- Memory Care in Gonzales, LA
- Memory Care in Belle Chasse, LA
- Memory Care in Ferriday, LA
- Memory Care in Marksville, LA
- Memory Care in Marrero, LA
- Memory Care in Rosepine, LA
- Memory Care in Kaplan, LA
- Memory Care in New Roads, LA
- Memory Care in Plaquemine, LA
- Memory Care in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Tangipahoa Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Acadia Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Martin Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in De Soto Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Claiborne Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Charles Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in West Carroll Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Winn Parish County, LA
Memory Care Costs in New Iberia, LA:
New Iberia memory care facilities rank #3 out of 125 cities in Louisiana for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,085 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,451 per month, while the most luxurious New Iberia Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $6,815 per month. Memory care facilities in New Iberia are more affordable than those located in Iberia Parish County, LA, which has an average cost of $4,088 per month and can go as high as $6,819 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in New Iberia compare to other parts of Louisiana and Iberia Parish County:
- New Iberia, LA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,451/month
- Iberia Parish County, LA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,449/month
- Louisiana State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,654/month
- New Iberia, LA median memory care cost: $4,085 /month
- Iberia Parish County, LA median dementia care cost: $4,088/month
- Louisiana State average dementia care costs: $4,373/month
Median cost of memory care in New Iberia is $3 less per month as compared to the Iberia Parish County average. It is also $288 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Louisiana. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951