Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in New Iberia, LA:
There are 7 memory care facilities in New Iberia, Louisiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in New Iberia throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best New Iberia, LA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near New Iberia, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
New Iberia Manor South
New Iberia Manor South enables seniors to receive memory care in New Iberia, Louisiana. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 100 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 600 Bayard St, in the 70560 zip code inside Iberia Parish county, New Iberia Manor South provides help to those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. New Iberia Manor South is licensed by Louisiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 195326. Some of the amenities offered by New Iberia Manor South are routine well-being monitoring, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
Consolata Home specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Iberia Parish county, Louisiana. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 114 dementia residents. Consolata Home allows pets and can provide individualized meals, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and emergency system with constant monitoring to any seniors with dementia living in New Iberia, LA and surrounding areas. Consolata Home is located at 2319 East Main Street, 70560 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Azalea Estates Of New Iberia
When searching for memory care centers in New Iberia, Louisiana, you will find Azalea Estates Of New Iberia as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 1318 Andre Street in the 70563 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 60 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes services that include care plans that promote independence, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and help with grooming and getting dressed. Its license number is 11640. Azalea Estates Of New Iberia provides dementia care not only to New Iberia residents, but also to all Iberia Parish county residents as well.
Garden View Assisted Living
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Garden View Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in New Iberia, Louisiana. Garden View Assisted Living has a total capacity of 64 older adults with dementia. It includes services such as access to geriatric physician, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Garden View Assisted Living is licensed by Louisiana and its license # is 8878.
Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a new memory care center that has capacity of 150 senior citizens. Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides services such as routine well-being monitoring, assuring proper meal intake and weight gain and loss management. It is situated at 1306 W Admiral Doyle Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to New Iberia, LA senior citizens. Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195460.
New Iberia Manor North
Located at 1803 Jane Street, inside 70563 zip code area in Iberia Parish county, New Iberia Manor North provides memory care to New Iberia, LA dementia sufferers and includes amenities that include family counseling and support program, high ratio of caregivers to residents and dressing and grooming assistance. New Iberia Manor North can house up to 101 seniors with dementia at a time. New Iberia Manor North has official license # of 195328.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Iberia Parish, LA
Maison Teche Nursing Center
Located at 7307 Old Spanish Trail, Jeanerette, Louisiana, 70544, Maison Teche Nursing Center can provide assistance to any Iberia Parish county older adult with activities of daily living and offers services that include local transportation services, access to physical and speech therapy and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Maison Teche Nursing Center can provide assisted living and memory care to a maximum of 121 senior citizens at once. Its license number is 195574.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near New Iberia, Louisiana:
- Memory Care in Ville Platte, LA
- Memory Care in Saint Francisville, LA
- Memory Care in Raceland, LA
- Memory Care in Kaplan, LA
- Memory Care in Colfax, LA
- Memory Care in River Ridge, LA
- Memory Care in Center Point, LA
- Memory Care in Mandeville, LA
- Memory Care in Vivian, LA
- Memory Care in Zwolle, LA
- Memory Care in Gueydan, LA
- Memory Care in Destrehan, LA
- Memory Care in Oberlin, LA
- Memory Care in Gretna, LA
- Memory Care in Harvey, LA
- Memory Care in Webster Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in West Carroll Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Evangeline Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Concordia Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in East Feliciana Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Lafayette Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Beauregard Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Winn Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Sabine Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Rapides Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Orleans Parish County, LA
Memory Care Costs in New Iberia, LA:
New Iberia memory care facilities rank #3 out of 125 cities in Louisiana for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,085 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,451 per month, while the most luxurious New Iberia Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,815 per month. Memory care facilities in New Iberia are more affordable than those located in Iberia Parish County, LA, which has an average cost of $4,088 per month and can go as high as $6,819 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in New Iberia compare to the rest of Louisiana and Iberia Parish County:
- New Iberia, LA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,451/month
- Iberia Parish County, LA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,449/month
- Louisiana State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,654/month
- New Iberia, LA average memory care cost: $4,085 /month
- Iberia Parish County, LA average dementia care cost: $4,088/month
- Louisiana State average dementia care costs: $4,373/month
Median cost of memory care in New Iberia is $3 less per month as compared to the Iberia Parish County average. It is also $288 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Louisiana. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951