Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in New Iberia, LA:
There are 7 memory care facilities in New Iberia, Louisiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in New Iberia throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best New Iberia, LA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near New Iberia, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center specializes in Alzheimer’s care in New Iberia, Louisiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 150 Iberia Parish county residents at a time. With a location at 1306 W Admiral Doyle Dr, in the 70560 zip code in Iberia Parish county, Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center assists those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is licensed by Louisiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 195460. Some of the services provided by Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center are local transportation services, physical, occupational and speech therapy and staff nurses trained in dementia care.
Garden View Assisted Living
Garden View Assisted Living excels at providing memory care services in Iberia Parish county, Louisiana. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 64 elderly residents. Garden View Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide custom activities and therapy programs, high ratio of caregivers to residents and dressing and grooming assistance to any seniors living in New Iberia, LA and surrounding areas. Garden View Assisted Living is located at 1000 Darby Lane, 70560 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
New Iberia Manor South
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in New Iberia, Louisiana, you will find New Iberia Manor South as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 600 Bayard St in the 70560 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 100 memory care units and provides services that include access to geriatric physician, special colors to aid with memory and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Its license number is 195326. New Iberia Manor South provides memory care not only to New Iberia residents, but also to all Iberia Parish county residents as well.
Azalea Estates Of New Iberia
If you need assistance with daily living, Azalea Estates Of New Iberia can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in New Iberia, Louisiana. Azalea Estates Of New Iberia has a maximum capacity of 60 senior citizens. It provides services like routine vital sign and health monitoring, special colors to aid with memory and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Azalea Estates Of New Iberia is licensed by Louisiana and its license # is 11640.
Consolata Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 114 seniors. Consolata Home provides amenities such as monitoring of medications, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. It is located at 2319 East Main Street, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to New Iberia, LA seniors. Consolata Home is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195618.
New Iberia Manor North
Situated at 1803 Jane Street, inside 70563 zip code area in Iberia Parish county, New Iberia Manor North provides Alzheimer’s care to New Iberia, LA seniors and includes amenities like management of medication, brain health activities and dementia-trained nurses on staff. New Iberia Manor North can accommodate up to 101 older adults with dementia at a time. New Iberia Manor North has official license # of 195328.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Iberia Parish, LA
Maison Teche Nursing Center
Located at 7307 Old Spanish Trail, Jeanerette, Louisiana, 70544, Maison Teche Nursing Center can assist any Iberia Parish county senior citizen with ADLs and offers amenities such as secure campus to prevent wandering, memory games and other activities and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Maison Teche Nursing Center can provide dementia care to a maximum of 121 older adults at once. Its license number is 195574.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near New Iberia, Louisiana:
- Memory Care in Jonesboro, LA
- Memory Care in New Orleans, LA
- Memory Care in Bossier City, LA
- Memory Care in Marrero, LA
- Memory Care in Minden, LA
- Memory Care in Oberlin, LA
- Memory Care in Plain Dealing, LA
- Memory Care in Jennings, LA
- Memory Care in Lake Providence, LA
- Memory Care in Saint Francisville, LA
- Memory Care in Houma, LA
- Memory Care in Columbia, LA
- Memory Care in Belle Chasse, LA
- Memory Care in Natchitoches, LA
- Memory Care in Mamou, LA
- Memory Care in West Carroll Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Richland Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Beauregard Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in La Salle Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Charles Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Vernon Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Concordia Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Mary Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Franklin Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Iberville Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Ascension Parish County, LA
Memory Care Costs in New Iberia, LA:
New Iberia memory care facilities rank #3 out of 125 cities in Louisiana for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,085 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,451 per month, while the most luxurious New Iberia Dementia care communities can go up to $6,815 per month. Memory care facilities in New Iberia are more affordable than those located in Iberia Parish County, LA, which has an average cost of $4,088 per month and can go up to $6,819 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in New Iberia compare to the rest of Louisiana and Iberia Parish County:
- New Iberia, LA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,451/month
- Iberia Parish County, LA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,449/month
- Louisiana State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,654/month
- New Iberia, LA median memory care cost: $4,085 /month
- Iberia Parish County, LA median dementia care cost: $4,088/month
- Louisiana State average dementia care costs: $4,373/month
Median cost of memory care in New Iberia is $3 less per month than the Iberia Parish County average. It is also $288 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Louisiana. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951