Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in New Iberia, LA:
There are 7 memory care facilities in New Iberia, Louisiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in New Iberia throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best New Iberia, LA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near New Iberia, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Consolata Home specializes in memory care in New Iberia, Louisiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 114 Iberia Parish county residents at a time. With a location at 2319 East Main Street, in the 70560 zip code in Iberia Parish county, Consolata Home helps those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Consolata Home is licensed by Louisiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 195618. Some of the services provided by Consolata Home are monitoring of medications, dining assistance during meals and emergency call response system.
New Iberia Manor South
New Iberia Manor South excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Iberia Parish county, Louisiana. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 100 senior citizens. New Iberia Manor South welcomes pets and can provide alarmed and monitored exits, physical, occupational and speech therapy and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care to any dementia sufferers living in New Iberia, LA and surrounding areas. New Iberia Manor South is located at 600 Bayard St, 70560 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
New Iberia Manor North
When looking for memory care facilities in New Iberia, Louisiana, you will find New Iberia Manor North as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1803 Jane Street in the 70563 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 101 memory care units and provides amenities like alarmed and monitored exits, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and emergency pendant system. Its license number is 195328. New Iberia Manor North provides Alzheimer’s care not only to New Iberia residents, but also to all Iberia Parish county residents as well.
Garden View Assisted Living
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Garden View Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in New Iberia, Louisiana. Garden View Assisted Living has a total capacity of 64 dementia sufferers. It includes services such as monitoring of medications, assuring proper meal intake and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Garden View Assisted Living is licensed with Louisiana and its license # is 8878.
Azalea Estates Of New Iberia
Azalea Estates Of New Iberia is a new memory care center with capacity of 60 seniors with dementia. Azalea Estates Of New Iberia includes amenities such as visiting geriatric physician, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and emergency pendant system. It is located at 1318 Andre Street, and it is properly equipped to provide memory care to New Iberia, LA seniors with dementia. Azalea Estates Of New Iberia is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 11640.
Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Located at 1306 W Admiral Doyle Dr, inside 70560 zip code area in Iberia Parish county, Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides dementia care to New Iberia, LA dementia sufferers and offers amenities such as individualized programs and care, custom memory care programs and activities and weight gain and loss management. Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center can provide care to no more than 150 dementia sufferers at a time. Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center has official license # of 195460.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Iberia Parish, LA
Maison Teche Nursing Center
Situated at 7307 Old Spanish Trail, Jeanerette, Louisiana, 70544, Maison Teche Nursing Center can aid any Iberia Parish county resident with daily living activities and offers amenities like secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, activities and programs that lower anxiety and daily living help. Maison Teche Nursing Center can provide memory care to a maximum of 121 elderly residents at once. Its license number is 195574.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near New Iberia, Louisiana:
- Memory Care in Amite, LA
- Memory Care in Alexandria, LA
- Memory Care in Lockport, LA
- Memory Care in Natchitoches, LA
- Memory Care in Jeanerette, LA
- Memory Care in Pollock, LA
- Memory Care in Port Allen, LA
- Memory Care in Colfax, LA
- Memory Care in Plain Dealing, LA
- Memory Care in Metairie, LA
- Memory Care in Pine Prairie, LA
- Memory Care in Bunkie, LA
- Memory Care in Zachary, LA
- Memory Care in Jackson, LA
- Memory Care in Farmerville, LA
- Memory Care in Beauregard Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in West Carroll Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in De Soto Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Grant Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Lafayette Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Franklin Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in East Feliciana Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Washington Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in East Baton Rouge Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Caldwell Parish County, LA
Memory Care Costs in New Iberia, LA:
New Iberia memory care facilities rank #3 out of 125 cities in Louisiana for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,085 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,451 per month, while the most luxury New Iberia Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $6,815 per month. Memory care facilities in New Iberia are more affordable than those located in Iberia Parish County, LA, which has an average cost of $4,088 per month and can go up to $6,819 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in New Iberia compare to the rest of Louisiana and Iberia Parish County:
- New Iberia, LA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,451/month
- Iberia Parish County, LA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,449/month
- Louisiana State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,654/month
- New Iberia, LA median memory care cost: $4,085 /month
- Iberia Parish County, LA median dementia care cost: $4,088/month
- Louisiana State average dementia care costs: $4,373/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in New Iberia is $3 less per month as compared to the Iberia Parish County average. It is also $288 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Louisiana. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951