Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Bastrop, LA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Bastrop, Louisiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Bastrop throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Bastrop, LA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Bastrop, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Savannah Court Of Bastrop
Savannah Court Of Bastrop provides Alzheimer’s care in Bastrop, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 38 older adults at a time. With a location at 10280 Boswell Street, in the 71220 zip code in Morehouse Parish county, Savannah Court Of Bastrop provides assistance to those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Savannah Court Of Bastrop is licensed by Louisiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2108. Some of the amenities provided by Savannah Court Of Bastrop include care plans that promote independence, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and regular checks for weight loss and gain.
Cherry Ridge excels at providing memory care services in Morehouse Parish county, Louisiana. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 110 older adults. Cherry Ridge allows pets and can provide custom meal plans, custom memory care programs and activities and daily living help to any seniors living in Bastrop, LA and surrounding areas. Cherry Ridge is located at 5980 Cherry Ridge Rd, 71220 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
When looking for dementia care facilities in Bastrop, Louisiana, you will find Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 2650 Holt Street in the 71220 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 125 memory care units and includes services such as secure campus to prevent wandering, brain health activities and promoted socialization. Its license number is 195554. Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center provides dementia care services not only to Bastrop residents, but also to all Morehouse Parish county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Morehouse Parish, LA
Oak Woods Home For The Elderly
If you need assistance with daily living, Oak Woods Home For The Elderly can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Mer Rouge, Louisiana. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly has a total capacity of 119 seniors with dementia. It provides services that include medication administration and storage, custom memory care programs and activities and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly is licensed by Louisiana and its license # is 195598.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Bastrop, Louisiana:
- Memory Care in Lutcher, LA
- Memory Care in Natchitoches, LA
- Memory Care in Monroe, LA
- Memory Care in Port Allen, LA
- Memory Care in New Iberia, LA
- Memory Care in Marksville, LA
- Memory Care in Lockport, LA
- Memory Care in Bernice, LA
- Memory Care in Minden, LA
- Memory Care in Abbeville, LA
- Memory Care in New Roads, LA
- Memory Care in Hammond, LA
- Memory Care in Farmerville, LA
- Memory Care in Greensburg, LA
- Memory Care in Jackson, LA
- Memory Care in Evangeline Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Union Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Orleans Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Claiborne Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Charles Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Grant Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Allen Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Jackson Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Rapides Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Bienville Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Mary Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Lafayette Parish County, LA
Memory Care Costs in Bastrop, LA:
Bastrop memory care facilities rank #1 out of 125 cities in Louisiana for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $3,663 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,149 per month, while the most upscale Bastrop Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,238 per month. Memory care facilities in Bastrop are more affordable than those located in Morehouse Parish County, LA, which has an average cost of $3,669 per month and can go as high as $6,235 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Bastrop compare to the rest of Louisiana and Morehouse Parish County:
- Bastrop, LA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,149/month
- Morehouse Parish County, LA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,157/month
- Louisiana State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,654/month
- Bastrop, LA median memory care cost: $3,663 /month
- Morehouse Parish County, LA median dementia care cost: $3,669/month
- Louisiana State average dementia care costs: $4,373/month
Median cost of memory care in Bastrop is $6 less per month as compared to the Morehouse Parish County average. It is also $710 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Louisiana. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951