Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Bastrop, LA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Bastrop, Louisiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Bastrop throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Bastrop, LA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Bastrop, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Savannah Court Of Bastrop
Savannah Court Of Bastrop specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bastrop, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 38 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 10280 Boswell Street, in the 71220 zip code inside Morehouse Parish county, Savannah Court Of Bastrop provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Savannah Court Of Bastrop is licensed by Louisiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2108. Some of the services provided by Savannah Court Of Bastrop are constant medical checks to ensure well-being, brain health activities and certified dementia care staff.
Cherry Ridge specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Morehouse Parish county, Louisiana. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 110 older adults. Cherry Ridge accepts pets and can provide monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care to any dementia sufferers living in Bastrop, LA and surrounding areas. Cherry Ridge is located at 5980 Cherry Ridge Rd, 71220 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Bastrop, Louisiana, you will find Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 2650 Holt Street in the 71220 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 125 dementia care units and provides services such as wandering prevention system, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and help with toileting 24/7. Its license number is 195554. Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Bastrop residents, but also to all Morehouse Parish county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Morehouse Parish, LA
Oak Woods Home For The Elderly
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Oak Woods Home For The Elderly can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Mer Rouge, Louisiana. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly has a maximum capacity of 119 senior citizens. It offers services like individualized meals, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and dressing and grooming assistance. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly is licensed by Louisiana and its license # is 195598.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Bastrop, Louisiana:
- Memory Care in Napoleonville, LA
- Memory Care in Destrehan, LA
- Memory Care in Palmetto, LA
- Memory Care in Mandeville, LA
- Memory Care in Lake Providence, LA
- Memory Care in Arnaudville, LA
- Memory Care in Denham Springs, LA
- Memory Care in Oak Grove, LA
- Memory Care in Baker, LA
- Memory Care in Greensburg, LA
- Memory Care in West Monroe, LA
- Memory Care in Rosepine, LA
- Memory Care in Bossier City, LA
- Memory Care in Welsh, LA
- Memory Care in New Iberia, LA
- Memory Care in Orleans Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Acadia Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Mary Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Allen Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Jackson Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in East Baton Rouge Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in East Feliciana Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Washington Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Winn Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Vernon Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. John the Baptist Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Iberia Parish County, LA
Memory Care Costs in Bastrop, LA:
Bastrop memory care facilities rank #1 out of 125 cities in Louisiana for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $3,663 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,149 per month, while the most upscale Bastrop Dementia care communities can go up to $6,238 per month. Memory care facilities in Bastrop are more affordable than those located in Morehouse Parish County, LA, which has an average cost of $3,669 per month and can go up to $6,235 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Bastrop compare to other parts of Louisiana and Morehouse Parish County:
- Bastrop, LA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,149/month
- Morehouse Parish County, LA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,157/month
- Louisiana State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,654/month
- Bastrop, LA average memory care cost: $3,663 /month
- Morehouse Parish County, LA average dementia care cost: $3,669/month
- Louisiana State average dementia care costs: $4,373/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Bastrop is $6 less per month than the Morehouse Parish County average. It is also $710 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Louisiana. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951