Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Bastrop, LA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Bastrop, Louisiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Bastrop throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Bastrop, LA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Bastrop, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center enables seniors to receive memory care in Bastrop, Louisiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 125 older adults at a time. With a location at 2650 Holt Street, in the 71220 zip code inside Morehouse Parish county, Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center provides assistance to those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is licensed by Louisiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 195554. Some of the amenities provided by Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center are constant medical checks to ensure well-being, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and dressing and grooming assistance.
Cherry Ridge excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Morehouse Parish county, Louisiana. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 110 senior citizens. Cherry Ridge welcomes pets and can provide medication monitoring, programs to promote brain health and home-like community rooms that promote socialization to any dementia sufferers living in Bastrop, LA and surrounding areas. Cherry Ridge is located at 5980 Cherry Ridge Rd, 71220 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Savannah Court Of Bastrop
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Bastrop, Louisiana, you will find Savannah Court Of Bastrop as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 10280 Boswell Street in the 71220 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 38 dementia care units and offers amenities like individual meal planning, physical, occupational and speech therapy and daily living help. Its license number is 2108. Savannah Court Of Bastrop provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Bastrop residents, but also to all Morehouse Parish county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Morehouse Parish, LA
Oak Woods Home For The Elderly
If you need help with daily living tasks, Oak Woods Home For The Elderly can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Mer Rouge, Louisiana. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly has a maximum capacity of 119 older adults with dementia. It provides amenities like monitoring of medications, aid with dining and meal choices and anytime toileting help. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195598.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Bastrop, Louisiana:
- Memory Care in Jonesville, LA
- Memory Care in Harvey, LA
- Memory Care in Saint Martinville, LA
- Memory Care in Kentwood, LA
- Memory Care in Lacombe, LA
- Memory Care in Bernice, LA
- Memory Care in Coushatta, LA
- Memory Care in Rayville, LA
- Memory Care in Reserve, LA
- Memory Care in Mandeville, LA
- Memory Care in Natchitoches, LA
- Memory Care in Eunice, LA
- Memory Care in Greensburg, LA
- Memory Care in Port Allen, LA
- Memory Care in Simmesport, LA
- Memory Care in Iberia Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Vermilion Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Richland Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Franklin Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Charles Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Beauregard Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Sabine Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. John the Baptist Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Iberville Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Bienville Parish County, LA
Memory Care Costs in Bastrop, LA:
Bastrop memory care facilities rank #1 out of 125 cities in Louisiana for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $3,663 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,149 per month, while the most upscale Bastrop Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $6,238 per month. Memory care facilities in Bastrop are more affordable than those located in Morehouse Parish County, LA, which has an average cost of $3,669 per month and can go as high as $6,235 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Bastrop compare to the rest of Louisiana and Morehouse Parish County:
- Bastrop, LA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,149/month
- Morehouse Parish County, LA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,157/month
- Louisiana State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,654/month
- Bastrop, LA median memory care cost: $3,663 /month
- Morehouse Parish County, LA median dementia care cost: $3,669/month
- Louisiana State average dementia care costs: $4,373/month
Median cost of memory care in Bastrop is $6 less per month than the Morehouse Parish County average. It is also $710 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Louisiana. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951