Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Bastrop, LA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Bastrop, Louisiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Bastrop throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Bastrop, LA dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Bastrop, with cost that varies in each facility.
Savannah Court Of Bastrop
Savannah Court Of Bastrop specializes in memory care in Bastrop, Louisiana. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 38 adults at a time. With a location at 10280 Boswell Street, in the 71220 zip code in Morehouse Parish county, Savannah Court Of Bastrop helps those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Savannah Court Of Bastrop is licensed by Louisiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2108. Some of the services offered by Savannah Court Of Bastrop are individualized programs and care, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and access to geriatric physician.
Cherry Ridge specializes in providing memory care in Morehouse Parish county, Louisiana. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 110 elderly residents. Cherry Ridge allows pets and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Bastrop, LA and surrounding areas. Cherry Ridge is located at 5980 Cherry Ridge Rd, 71220 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
When trying to find memory care facilities in Bastrop, Louisiana, you will find Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 2650 Holt Street in the 71220 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 125 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers amenities such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being and care focused on residents’ abilities. Its license number is 195554. Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Bastrop residents, but also to all Morehouse Parish county residents as well.
1 More Facilities in Morehouse Parish, LA
Oak Woods Home For The Elderly
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Oak Woods Home For The Elderly can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Mer Rouge, Louisiana. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly has a maximum capacity of 119 older adults with dementia and includes services that include color-coded rooms to assist with memory and daily activities created for memory care patients. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195598.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Bastrop, Louisiana:
- Memory Care in New Iberia, LA
- Memory Care in Morgan City, LA
- Memory Care in Opelousas, LA
- Memory Care in Slidell, LA
- Memory Care in New Orleans, LA
- Memory Care in Minden, LA
- Memory Care in Houma, LA
- Memory Care in Deridder, LA
- Memory Care in Kaplan, LA
- Memory Care in LaPlace, LA
- Memory Care in Crowley, LA
- Memory Care in Gonzales, LA
- Memory Care in New Roads, LA
- Memory Care in Winnfield, LA
- Memory Care in Gretna, LA
- Memory Care in Rapides Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Webster Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Vermilion Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Calcasieu Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Orleans Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Tangipahoa Parish County, LA
Memory Care Costs in Bastrop, LA:
Bastrop memory care facilities rank #1 out of 126 cities in Louisiana for affordability. The median cost of memory care facilities in Bastrop, LA is $3,663 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes in Bastrop can cost as little as $2,149 per month, while the most upscale Bastrop Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,238 per month. Memory care facilities in Bastrop are more affordable than those located in Morehouse Parish County, LA, which has an average cost of $3,669 per month and can go up to $6,235 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Bastrop compare to other parts of Louisiana and Morehouse Parish County:
Bastrop, LA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,149/month
Morehouse Parish County, LA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,157/month
Louisiana State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,654/month
Bastrop, LA median memory care cost: $3,663 /month
Morehouse Parish County, LA median dementia care cost: $3,669/month
Louisiana State average dementia care costs: $4,373/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Bastrop is $6 less per month than the Morehouse Parish County average. It is also $710 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Louisiana.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(800) 303-5357