Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Bastrop, LA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Bastrop, Louisiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Bastrop throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Bastrop, LA dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Bastrop, with cost that varies in each facility.
Savannah Court Of Bastrop
Savannah Court Of Bastrop provides dementia care in Bastrop, Louisiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 38 seniors at a time. With a location at 10280 Boswell Street, in the 71220 zip code inside Morehouse Parish county, Savannah Court Of Bastrop provides help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Savannah Court Of Bastrop is licensed by Louisiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2108. Some of the amenities provided by Savannah Court Of Bastrop include individually designed activity and therapeutic programs, secure campus to prevent wandering and access to geriatric physician.
Cherry Ridge specializes in providing dementia care services in Morehouse Parish county, Louisiana. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 110 seniors. Cherry Ridge accepts pets and can provide assistance with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any seniors living in Bastrop, LA and surrounding areas. Cherry Ridge is located at 5980 Cherry Ridge Rd, 71220 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
When looking for dementia care facilities in Bastrop, Louisiana, you will find Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 2650 Holt Street in the 71220 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 125 dementia care units and offers services such as routine vital sign and health monitoring and family counseling and support program. Its license number is 195554. Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center provides memory care services not only to Bastrop residents, but also to all Morehouse Parish county residents as well.
1 More Facilities in Morehouse Parish, LA
Oak Woods Home For The Elderly
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Oak Woods Home For The Elderly can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Mer Rouge, Louisiana. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly has a total capacity of 119 seniors and includes services like physical, occupational and speech therapy and dementia-specific programs and activities. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly is licensed by Louisiana and its license # is 195598.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Bastrop, Louisiana:
- Memory Care in Monroe, LA
- Memory Care in Abbeville, LA
- Memory Care in Pineville, LA
- Memory Care in New Iberia, LA
- Memory Care in Mansfield, LA
- Memory Care in Kaplan, LA
- Memory Care in Jackson, LA
- Memory Care in Slidell, LA
- Memory Care in Opelousas, LA
- Memory Care in West Monroe, LA
- Memory Care in Jenna, LA
- Memory Care in Thibodaux, LA
- Memory Care in Hammond, LA
- Memory Care in Alexandria, LA
- Memory Care in Broussard, LA
- Memory Care in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Calcasieu Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Orleans Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Acadia Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Webster Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Tangipahoa Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Rapides Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Memory Care in Lafayette Parish County, LA
Memory Care Costs in Bastrop, LA:
Bastrop memory care facilities rank #1 out of 126 cities in Louisiana for affordability. The average price for memory care facilities in Bastrop, LA is $3,663 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes in Bastrop can be priced as little as $2,149 per month, while the most luxury Bastrop Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $6,238 per month. Memory care facilities in Bastrop are more affordable than those located in Morehouse Parish County, LA, which has an average cost of $3,669 per month and can go as high as $6,235 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Bastrop compare to other parts of Louisiana and Morehouse Parish County:
Bastrop, LA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,149/month
Morehouse Parish County, LA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,157/month
Louisiana State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,654/month
Bastrop, LA average memory care cost: $3,663 /month
Morehouse Parish County, LA average dementia care cost: $3,669/month
Louisiana State average dementia care costs: $4,373/month
Median cost of memory care in Bastrop is $6 less per month as compared to the Morehouse Parish County average. It is also $710 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Louisiana.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951