Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Panora, IA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Panora, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Panora throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Panora, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Panora, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Panora Assisted Living
Panora Assisted Living provides memory care in Panora, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 13 older adults at a time. With a location at 807 East Main Street, in the 50216 zip code inside Guthrie county, Panora Assisted Living provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Panora Assisted Living is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0255. Some of the amenities offered by Panora Assisted Living are independence-focused care, brain health activities and emergency pendant system.
Panora Specialty Care
Panora Specialty Care specializes in providing memory care services in Guthrie county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 91 older adults. Panora Specialty Care allows pets and can provide routine well-being monitoring, dining assistance during meals and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance to any seniors with dementia living in Panora, IA and surrounding areas. Panora Specialty Care is located at 805 East Main Street, 50216 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find memory care centers in Panora, Iowa, you will find Lakeside Village as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 2067 Highway 4 in the 50216 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 128 memory care units and includes amenities like care plans that promote independence, memory games and other activities and assistance with daily living. Its license number is S0264. Lakeside Village provides memory care services not only to Panora residents, but also to all Guthrie county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Guthrie County, IA
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Willows can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Stuart, Iowa. Willows has a total capacity of 24 seniors. It offers services such as routine well-being monitoring, custom memory care programs and activities and promoted socialization. Willows is licensed with Iowa and its license # is S0122.
New Homestead is a new memory care center that has capacity of 28 seniors. New Homestead offers services such as custom meal plans, access to physical and speech therapy and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. It is situated at 2306 State St, and it is properly equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Guthrie Center, IA seniors. New Homestead is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0087.
The New Homestead Care Center
Located at 2306 State Street, inside 50115 zip code area in Guthrie county, The New Homestead Care Center provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Guthrie Center, IA senior citizens and offers services like custom activities and therapy programs, memory games and other activities and regular checks for weight loss and gain. The New Homestead Care Center can house no more than 64 seniors at a time. The New Homestead Care Center has official license # of 2355.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Panora, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Spirit Lake, IA
- Memory Care in Traer, IA
- Memory Care in New Hampton, IA
- Memory Care in Marshalltown, IA
- Memory Care in Jesup, IA
- Memory Care in Pocahontas, IA
- Memory Care in Onawa, IA
- Memory Care in North English, IA
- Memory Care in Huxley, IA
- Memory Care in Wheatland, IA
- Memory Care in Elma, IA
- Memory Care in Odebolt, IA
- Memory Care in Maquoketa, IA
- Memory Care in Mount Ayr, IA
- Memory Care in Solon, IA
- Memory Care in Jackson County, IA
- Memory Care in Page County, IA
- Memory Care in Van Buren County, IA
- Memory Care in Decatur County, IA
- Memory Care in Clinton County, IA
- Memory Care in Greene County, IA
- Memory Care in Mahaska County, IA
- Memory Care in Wayne County, IA
- Memory Care in Wapello County, IA
- Memory Care in Poweshiek County, IA
- Memory Care in Allamakee County, IA
- Memory Care in Woodbury County, IA
- Memory Care in Blackhawk County, IA
- Memory Care in Story County, IA
- Memory Care in Hamilton County, IA
Memory Care Costs in Panora, IA:
Panora memory care facilities rank #10 out of 217 cities in Iowa for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,652 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,806 per month, while the most luxurious Panora Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,698 per month. Memory care facilities in Panora are less affordable than those located in Guthrie County, IA, which has an average cost of $4,648 per month and can go up to $7,701 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Panora compare to the rest of Iowa and Guthrie County:
- Panora, IA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,806/month
- Guthrie County, IA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,807/month
- Iowa State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,858/month
- Panora, IA median memory care cost: $4,652 /month
- Guthrie County, IA median dementia care cost: $4,648/month
- Iowa State average dementia care costs: $4,728/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Panora is $4 more per month as compared to the Guthrie County average. It is also $76 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Iowa. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951