Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Panora, IA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Panora, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Panora throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Panora, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Panora, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Panora Specialty Care
Panora Specialty Care provides Alzheimer’s care in Panora, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 91 seniors at a time. With a location at 805 East Main Street, in the 50216 zip code in Guthrie county, Panora Specialty Care gives help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Panora Specialty Care is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 77750. Some of the amenities provided by Panora Specialty Care include access to geriatric nurse practitioner, special colors to aid with memory and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care.
Lakeside Village specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Guthrie county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 128 older adults. Lakeside Village allows pets and can provide secure campus to prevent wandering, assuring proper meal intake and help with grooming and getting dressed to any dementia sufferers living in Panora, IA and surrounding areas. Lakeside Village is located at 2067 Highway 4, 50216 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Panora Assisted Living
When looking for dementia care facilities in Panora, Iowa, you will find Panora Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 807 East Main Street in the 50216 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 13 memory care units and includes services that include care focused on residents’ abilities, physical, occupational and speech therapy and help with grooming and getting dressed. Its license number is S0255. Panora Assisted Living provides dementia care services not only to Panora residents, but also to all Guthrie county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Guthrie County, IA
If you need aid with daily living tasks, New Homestead can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Guthrie Center, Iowa. New Homestead has a maximum capacity of 28 older adults with dementia. It provides services such as local transportation services, programs to promote brain health and daily living help. New Homestead is licensed by Iowa and its license number is S0087.
The New Homestead Care Center
The New Homestead Care Center is a new memory care center with capacity of 64 dementia sufferers. The New Homestead Care Center offers services such as local transportation services, high caregiver to resident ratio and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. It is located at 2306 State Street, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Guthrie Center, IA dementia sufferers. The New Homestead Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 2355.
Situated at 324 Sw 6th Street, inside 50250 zip code area in Guthrie county, Willows provides assisted living and memory care to Stuart, IA dementia sufferers and offers services such as custom meal plans, custom memory care programs and activities and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Willows can provide care to a total of 24 seniors at a time. Willows has official license # of S0122.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Panora, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Estherville, IA
- Memory Care in Vinton, IA
- Memory Care in Manning, IA
- Memory Care in Griswold, IA
- Memory Care in Carroll, IA
- Memory Care in Osage, IA
- Memory Care in Waukee, IA
- Memory Care in Columbus Junction, IA
- Memory Care in Cherokee, IA
- Memory Care in Urbandale, IA
- Memory Care in Des Moines, IA
- Memory Care in Atlantic, IA
- Memory Care in Ruthven, IA
- Memory Care in Clive, IA
- Memory Care in Edgewood, IA
- Memory Care in Shelby County, IA
- Memory Care in Washington County, IA
- Memory Care in Van Buren County, IA
- Memory Care in Monroe County, IA
- Memory Care in Carroll County, IA
- Memory Care in Decatur County, IA
- Memory Care in Worth County, IA
- Memory Care in Marion County, IA
- Memory Care in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Memory Care in Grundy County, IA
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IA
- Memory Care in Clayton County, IA
- Memory Care in Union County, IA
- Memory Care in Iowa County, IA
- Memory Care in Guthrie County, IA
Memory Care Costs in Panora, IA:
Panora memory care facilities rank #10 out of 217 cities in Iowa for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,652 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,806 per month, while the most luxurious Panora Dementia care communities can go up to $7,698 per month. Memory care facilities in Panora are less affordable than those located in Guthrie County, IA, which has an average cost of $4,648 per month and can go as high as $7,701 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Panora compare to other parts of Iowa and Guthrie County:
- Panora, IA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,806/month
- Guthrie County, IA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,807/month
- Iowa State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,858/month
- Panora, IA average memory care cost: $4,652 /month
- Guthrie County, IA average dementia care cost: $4,648/month
- Iowa State average dementia care costs: $4,728/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Panora is $4 more per month than the Guthrie County average. It is also $76 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Iowa. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951