Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Panora, IA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Panora, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Panora throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Panora, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Panora, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Panora Assisted Living
Panora Assisted Living provides dementia care in Panora, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 13 Guthrie county residents at a time. With a location at 807 East Main Street, in the 50216 zip code inside Guthrie county, Panora Assisted Living helps those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Panora Assisted Living is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0255. Some of the amenities provided by Panora Assisted Living are access to geriatric nurse practitioner, aid with dining and meal choices and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
Lakeside Village specializes in providing dementia care in Guthrie county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 128 elderly residents. Lakeside Village accepts pets and can provide alarmed and monitored exits, brain health activities and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance to any older adults with dementia living in Panora, IA and surrounding areas. Lakeside Village is located at 2067 Highway 4, 50216 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Panora Specialty Care
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Panora, Iowa, you will find Panora Specialty Care as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 805 East Main Street in the 50216 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 91 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities such as secure walking paths and courtyard, programs to promote brain health and weight gain and loss management. Its license number is 77750. Panora Specialty Care provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Panora residents, but also to all Guthrie county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Guthrie County, IA
The New Homestead Care Center
If you need help with daily living tasks, The New Homestead Care Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Guthrie Center, Iowa. The New Homestead Care Center has a maximum capacity of 64 seniors with dementia. It includes amenities such as programs for family members, high ratio of caregivers to residents and anytime toileting help. The New Homestead Care Center is licensed by Iowa and its license number is 2355.
Willows is a new memory care center that has capacity of 24 senior citizens. Willows offers amenities such as care plans that promote independence, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and dementia-trained nurses on staff. It is located at 324 Sw 6th Street, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Stuart, IA senior citizens. Willows is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0122.
Located at 2306 State St, inside 50115 zip code area in Guthrie county, New Homestead provides memory care to Guthrie Center, IA seniors and offers amenities such as individual meal planning, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and emergency pendant system. New Homestead can house a total of 28 seniors at a time. New Homestead has official license # of S0087.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Panora, Iowa:
- Memory Care in DeWitt, IA
- Memory Care in Avoca, IA
- Memory Care in Council Bluffs, IA
- Memory Care in Grinnell, IA
- Memory Care in Cascade, IA
- Memory Care in Spirit Lake, IA
- Memory Care in Des Moines, IA
- Memory Care in Marion, IA
- Memory Care in Sanborn, IA
- Memory Care in Newton, IA
- Memory Care in Dumont, IA
- Memory Care in Bettendorf, IA
- Memory Care in Jefferson, IA
- Memory Care in Rock Rapids, IA
- Memory Care in Coon Rapids, IA
- Memory Care in Des Moines County, IA
- Memory Care in Woodbury County, IA
- Memory Care in Mahaska County, IA
- Memory Care in Bremer County, IA
- Memory Care in Warren County, IA
- Memory Care in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Memory Care in Ida County, IA
- Memory Care in Sac County, IA
- Memory Care in Carroll County, IA
- Memory Care in Benton County, IA
- Memory Care in Clarke County, IA
- Memory Care in Keokuk County, IA
- Memory Care in Dubuque County, IA
- Memory Care in Worth County, IA
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IA
Memory Care Costs in Panora, IA:
Panora memory care facilities rank #10 out of 217 cities in Iowa for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,652 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,806 per month, while the most upscale Panora Dementia care communities can go up to $7,698 per month. Memory care facilities in Panora are less affordable than those located in Guthrie County, IA, which has an average cost of $4,648 per month and can go as high as $7,701 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Panora compare to other parts of Iowa and Guthrie County:
- Panora, IA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,806/month
- Guthrie County, IA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,807/month
- Iowa State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,858/month
- Panora, IA average memory care cost: $4,652 /month
- Guthrie County, IA average dementia care cost: $4,648/month
- Iowa State average dementia care costs: $4,728/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Panora is $4 more per month than the Guthrie County average. It is also $76 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Iowa. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951