Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Mount Pleasant, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Mount Pleasant throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Mount Pleasant, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Mount Pleasant, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
The Willows enables seniors to receive memory care in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 12 Henry county residents at a time. With a location at 710 Arbor Court, in the 52641 zip code inside Henry county, The Willows provides help to those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. The Willows is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0230. Some of the amenities offered by The Willows are secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, special colors to aid with memory and regular checks for weight loss and gain.
Sunnybrook Of Mt. Pleasant
Sunnybrook Of Mt. Pleasant specializes in providing memory care services in Henry county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 70 elderly residents. Sunnybrook Of Mt. Pleasant is pet-friendly and can provide transportation services to doctor appointments, dining assistance during meals and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia to any older adults with dementia living in Mount Pleasant, IA and surrounding areas. Sunnybrook Of Mt. Pleasant is located at 1406 East Linden Drive, 52641 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Mount Pleasant, Iowa, you will find Arbor Court as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 701 East Mapleleaf Drive in the 52641 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 62 memory care units and provides services like visiting geriatric physician, custom memory care programs and activities and aided morning and evening dressing. Its license number is 2262. Arbor Court provides dementia care services not only to Mount Pleasant residents, but also to all Henry county residents as well.
Pleasant Manor Care Center
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Pleasant Manor Care Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. Pleasant Manor Care Center has a total capacity of 50 seniors. It provides amenities that include personalized meal plans, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and weight gain and loss management. Pleasant Manor Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 02148.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Henry County, IA
Parkview Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 18 senior citizens. Parkview Home provides services such as secure walking paths and courtyard, programs to promote brain health and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. It is located at 102 North Jackson Street, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Wayland, IA senior citizens. Parkview Home is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 0890640.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Mount Pleasant, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Wheatland, IA
- Memory Care in Atlantic, IA
- Memory Care in Marcus, IA
- Memory Care in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Memory Care in Guttenberg, IA
- Memory Care in Independence, IA
- Memory Care in Ankeny, IA
- Memory Care in Stacyville, IA
- Memory Care in Armstrong, IA
- Memory Care in Adel, IA
- Memory Care in Grundy Center, IA
- Memory Care in Dumont, IA
- Memory Care in Clarion, IA
- Memory Care in Manly, IA
- Memory Care in Emmetsburg, IA
- Memory Care in Wayne County, IA
- Memory Care in Wapello County, IA
- Memory Care in Davis County, IA
- Memory Care in Henry County, IA
- Memory Care in Emmet County, IA
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IA
- Memory Care in O'Brien County, IA
- Memory Care in Blackhawk County, IA
- Memory Care in Crawford County, IA
- Memory Care in Van Buren County, IA
- Memory Care in Buchanan County, IA
- Memory Care in Poweshiek County, IA
- Memory Care in Polk County, IA
- Memory Care in Grundy County, IA
- Memory Care in Washington County, IA
Memory Care Costs in Mount Pleasant, IA:
Mount Pleasant memory care facilities rank #6 out of 217 cities in Iowa for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,563 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,742 per month, while the most luxurious Mount Pleasant Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,589 per month. Memory care facilities in Mount Pleasant are less affordable than those located in Henry County, IA, which has an average cost of $4,556 per month and can go as high as $7,624 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Mount Pleasant compare to the rest of Iowa and Henry County:
- Mount Pleasant, IA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,742/month
- Henry County, IA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,736/month
- Iowa State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,858/month
- Mount Pleasant, IA median memory care cost: $4,563 /month
- Henry County, IA median dementia care cost: $4,556/month
- Iowa State average dementia care costs: $4,728/month
Median cost of memory care in Mount Pleasant is $7 more per month than the Henry County average. It is also $165 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Iowa. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951