Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Mount Pleasant, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Mount Pleasant throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Mount Pleasant, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Mount Pleasant, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Arbor Court provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 62 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 701 East Mapleleaf Drive, in the 52641 zip code inside Henry county, Arbor Court aids those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Arbor Court is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2262. Some of the services provided by Arbor Court include individually designed programs, activities and programs that lower anxiety and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
Pleasant Manor Care Center
Pleasant Manor Care Center excels at providing memory care in Henry county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 50 seniors. Pleasant Manor Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide care plans that promote independence, access to physical and speech therapy and daily living help to any seniors with dementia living in Mount Pleasant, IA and surrounding areas. Pleasant Manor Care Center is located at 413 North Broadway Street, 52641 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Sunnybrook Of Mt. Pleasant
When searching for memory care facilities in Mount Pleasant, Iowa, you will find Sunnybrook Of Mt. Pleasant as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1406 East Linden Drive in the 52641 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 70 memory care units and includes services that include secure campus to prevent wandering, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Its license number is S0208. Sunnybrook Of Mt. Pleasant provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Mount Pleasant residents, but also to all Henry county residents as well.
If you need aid with everyday tasks, The Willows can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. The Willows has a maximum capacity of 12 senior citizens. It provides amenities that include care focused on residents’ abilities, assuring proper meal intake and daily living assistance. The Willows is licensed with Iowa and its license # is S0230.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Henry County, IA
Parkview Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 18 older adults with dementia. Parkview Home includes services such as wandering prevention system, high ratio of caregivers to residents and help with grooming and getting dressed. It is located at 102 North Jackson Street, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Wayland, IA older adults with dementia. Parkview Home is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 0890640.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Mount Pleasant, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Newton, IA
- Memory Care in Iowa City, IA
- Memory Care in Britt, IA
- Memory Care in Cresco, IA
- Memory Care in Knoxville, IA
- Memory Care in Waverly, IA
- Memory Care in Bancroft, IA
- Memory Care in Ida Grove, IA
- Memory Care in Northwood, IA
- Memory Care in Bondurant, IA
- Memory Care in DeWitt, IA
- Memory Care in Boone, IA
- Memory Care in Mount Ayr, IA
- Memory Care in Eldridge, IA
- Memory Care in Monticello, IA
- Memory Care in Boone County, IA
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IA
- Memory Care in Madison County, IA
- Memory Care in Kossuth County, IA
- Memory Care in Decatur County, IA
- Memory Care in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Memory Care in Crawford County, IA
- Memory Care in Jackson County, IA
- Memory Care in Mills County, IA
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, IA
- Memory Care in Shelby County, IA
- Memory Care in Dubuque County, IA
- Memory Care in Harrison County, IA
- Memory Care in Butler County, IA
- Memory Care in Mahaska County, IA
Memory Care Costs in Mount Pleasant, IA:
Mount Pleasant memory care facilities rank #6 out of 217 cities in Iowa for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,563 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,742 per month, while the most luxurious Mount Pleasant Dementia care communities can go up to $7,589 per month. Memory care facilities in Mount Pleasant are less affordable than those located in Henry County, IA, which has an average cost of $4,556 per month and can go up to $7,624 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Mount Pleasant compare to other parts of Iowa and Henry County:
- Mount Pleasant, IA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,742/month
- Henry County, IA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,736/month
- Iowa State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,858/month
- Mount Pleasant, IA median memory care cost: $4,563 /month
- Henry County, IA median dementia care cost: $4,556/month
- Iowa State average dementia care costs: $4,728/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Mount Pleasant is $7 more per month than the Henry County average. It is also $165 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Iowa. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951