Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Mount Pleasant, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Mount Pleasant throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Mount Pleasant, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Mount Pleasant, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Arbor Court enables seniors to receive memory care in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 62 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 701 East Mapleleaf Drive, in the 52641 zip code in Henry county, Arbor Court helps those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Arbor Court is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2262. Some of the services offered by Arbor Court are enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, physical, occupational and speech therapy and help with grooming and getting dressed.
Sunnybrook Of Mt. Pleasant
Sunnybrook Of Mt. Pleasant specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Henry county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 70 seniors. Sunnybrook Of Mt. Pleasant accepts pets and can provide enhanced medical monitoring, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and a homey design that facilitates friendships to any seniors with dementia living in Mount Pleasant, IA and surrounding areas. Sunnybrook Of Mt. Pleasant is located at 1406 East Linden Drive, 52641 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Pleasant Manor Care Center
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Mount Pleasant, Iowa, you will find Pleasant Manor Care Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 413 North Broadway Street in the 52641 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 50 dementia care units and offers services like individual meal planning, activities and programs that lower anxiety and assistance with daily living. Its license number is 02148. Pleasant Manor Care Center provides dementia care services not only to Mount Pleasant residents, but also to all Henry county residents as well.
If you need aid with everyday tasks, The Willows can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. The Willows has a total capacity of 12 older adults with dementia. It includes amenities that include access to geriatric nurse practitioner, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and certified dementia care staff. The Willows is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0230.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Henry County, IA
Parkview Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 18 older adults with dementia. Parkview Home provides amenities such as enhanced medical monitoring, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and help with grooming and getting dressed. It is situated at 102 North Jackson Street, and it is well equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Wayland, IA older adults with dementia. Parkview Home is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 0890640.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Mount Pleasant, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Marshalltown, IA
- Memory Care in Griswold, IA
- Memory Care in Bellevue, IA
- Memory Care in Cedar Falls, IA
- Memory Care in Nevada, IA
- Memory Care in Ames, IA
- Memory Care in Odebolt, IA
- Memory Care in DeWitt, IA
- Memory Care in Britt, IA
- Memory Care in Forest City, IA
- Memory Care in Osage, IA
- Memory Care in Decorah, IA
- Memory Care in West Liberty, IA
- Memory Care in Mason City, IA
- Memory Care in Traer, IA
- Memory Care in Chickasaw County, IA
- Memory Care in Dubuque County, IA
- Memory Care in Marshall County, IA
- Memory Care in Dickinson County, IA
- Memory Care in Henry County, IA
- Memory Care in Crawford County, IA
- Memory Care in Wayne County, IA
- Memory Care in Monroe County, IA
- Memory Care in Clayton County, IA
- Memory Care in Kossuth County, IA
- Memory Care in Harrison County, IA
- Memory Care in Palo Alto County, IA
- Memory Care in Muscatine County, IA
- Memory Care in Greene County, IA
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, IA
Memory Care Costs in Mount Pleasant, IA:
Mount Pleasant memory care facilities rank #6 out of 217 cities in Iowa for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,563 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,742 per month, while the most luxurious Mount Pleasant Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $7,589 per month. Memory care facilities in Mount Pleasant are less affordable than those located in Henry County, IA, which has an average cost of $4,556 per month and can go up to $7,624 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Mount Pleasant compare to other parts of Iowa and Henry County:
- Mount Pleasant, IA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,742/month
- Henry County, IA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,736/month
- Iowa State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,858/month
- Mount Pleasant, IA median memory care cost: $4,563 /month
- Henry County, IA median dementia care cost: $4,556/month
- Iowa State average dementia care costs: $4,728/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Mount Pleasant is $7 more per month as compared to the Henry County average. It is also $165 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Iowa. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951