Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Fort Madison, IA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Fort Madison, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Fort Madison throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Fort Madison, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Fort Madison, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
The Madison enables seniors to receive memory care in Fort Madison, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 90 Lee county residents at a time. With a location at 1702 41st Street, in the 52627 zip code inside Lee county, The Madison provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living activities. The Madison is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 002510. Some of the amenities provided by The Madison include monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, physical, occupational and speech therapy and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
Kensington excels at providing dementia care services in Lee county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 134 senior citizens. Kensington accepts pets and can provide scheduled transportation, help during meal times and a home-like design to encourage socialization to any seniors living in Fort Madison, IA and surrounding areas. Kensington is located at 2210 Ave H, 52627 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison
When looking for memory care facilities in Fort Madison, Iowa, you will find Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 5025 River Valley Road in the 52627 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 70 memory care units and provides amenities that include routine vital sign and health monitoring, special colors to aid with memory and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Its license number is S0280. Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison provides dementia care not only to Fort Madison residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Lee County, IA
If you need assistance with daily living, Lexington Square can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Keokuk, Iowa. Lexington Square has a total capacity of 126 seniors. It includes services such as visiting geriatric physician, high ratio of caregivers to residents and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Lexington Square is licensed with Iowa and its license # is 002547.
River Hills Village
River Hills Village is a new memory care center with capacity of 64 seniors. River Hills Village provides services such as individualized meals, custom memory care programs and activities and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. It is located at 20 Village Circle, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Keokuk, IA seniors. River Hills Village is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0053.
River Hills Village
Situated at 20 Village Circle, inside 52632 zip code area in Lee county, River Hills Village provides memory care to Keokuk, IA older adults with dementia and includes amenities that include care focused on residents’ abilities, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and help with toileting 24/7. River Hills Village can provide care to no more than 84 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time. River Hills Village has official license # of 02919.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Fort Madison, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Knoxville, IA
- Memory Care in Urbandale, IA
- Memory Care in Coon Rapids, IA
- Memory Care in Fairfield, IA
- Memory Care in Clive, IA
- Memory Care in Delhi, IA
- Memory Care in Parkersburg, IA
- Memory Care in Mediapolis, IA
- Memory Care in Monona, IA
- Memory Care in Dumont, IA
- Memory Care in Iowa Falls, IA
- Memory Care in Amana, IA
- Memory Care in West Des Moines, IA
- Memory Care in Wayland, IA
- Memory Care in Whiting, IA
- Memory Care in O'Brien County, IA
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, IA
- Memory Care in Davis County, IA
- Memory Care in Woodbury County, IA
- Memory Care in Boone County, IA
- Memory Care in Decatur County, IA
- Memory Care in Ida County, IA
- Memory Care in Iowa County, IA
- Memory Care in Cherokee County, IA
- Memory Care in Winneshiek County, IA
- Memory Care in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Memory Care in Harrison County, IA
- Memory Care in Clayton County, IA
- Memory Care in Hamilton County, IA
- Memory Care in Dubuque County, IA
Memory Care Costs in Fort Madison, IA:
Fort Madison memory care facilities rank #3 out of 217 cities in Iowa for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,403 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,632 per month, while the most upscale Fort Madison Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,366 per month. Memory care facilities in Fort Madison are less affordable than those located in Lee County, IA, which has an average cost of $4,402 per month and can go as high as $7,382 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Fort Madison compare to other parts of Iowa and Lee County:
- Fort Madison, IA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,632/month
- Lee County, IA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,633/month
- Iowa State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,858/month
- Fort Madison, IA median memory care cost: $4,403 /month
- Lee County, IA median dementia care cost: $4,402/month
- Iowa State average dementia care costs: $4,728/month
Median cost of memory care in Fort Madison is $1 more per month as compared to the Lee County average. It is also $325 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Iowa. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951