Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Fort Madison, IA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Fort Madison, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Fort Madison throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Fort Madison, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Fort Madison, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Kensington enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Fort Madison, Iowa. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 134 older adults at a time. With a location at 2210 Ave H, in the 52627 zip code in Lee county, Kensington provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Kensington is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0092. Some of the amenities provided by Kensington include transportation services to doctor appointments, memory games and other activities and aided morning and evening dressing.
The Madison specializes in providing memory care in Lee county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 90 dementia residents. The Madison is pet-friendly and can provide wandering prevention system, assuring proper meal intake and promoted socialization to any dementia sufferers living in Fort Madison, IA and surrounding areas. The Madison is located at 1702 41st Street, 52627 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Fort Madison, Iowa, you will find Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 5025 River Valley Road in the 52627 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 70 dementia care units and provides services such as controlled access community, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and help with grooming and getting dressed. Its license number is S0280. Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison provides dementia care services not only to Fort Madison residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Lee County, IA
River Hills Village
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, River Hills Village can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Keokuk, Iowa. River Hills Village has a total capacity of 84 dementia sufferers. It includes services such as alarmed and monitored exits, access to physical and speech therapy and help with toileting 24/7. River Hills Village is licensed by Iowa and its license # is 02919.
Lexington Square is a new memory care center with capacity of 126 senior citizens. Lexington Square provides amenities such as custom activities and therapy programs, brain health activities and promoted socialization. It is located at 500 Messenger Rd, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Keokuk, IA senior citizens. Lexington Square is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002547.
River Hills Village
Situated at 20 Village Circle, inside 52632 zip code area in Lee county, River Hills Village provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Keokuk, IA seniors and offers services such as alarmed and monitored exits, puzzles and other memory care activities and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. River Hills Village can provide care to up to 64 older adults with dementia at a time. River Hills Village has official license # of S0053.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Fort Madison, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Traer, IA
- Memory Care in Charles City, IA
- Memory Care in Odebolt, IA
- Memory Care in Oelwein, IA
- Memory Care in Newton, IA
- Memory Care in Sheldon, IA
- Memory Care in Corydon, IA
- Memory Care in Burlington, IA
- Memory Care in Alta, IA
- Memory Care in Sheffield, IA
- Memory Care in Muscatine, IA
- Memory Care in Waukee, IA
- Memory Care in Marshalltown, IA
- Memory Care in Milford, IA
- Memory Care in Dallas Center, IA
- Memory Care in Emmet County, IA
- Memory Care in Ida County, IA
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, IA
- Memory Care in Palo Alto County, IA
- Memory Care in Lucas County, IA
- Memory Care in Cedar County, IA
- Memory Care in Pocahontas County, IA
- Memory Care in Monroe County, IA
- Memory Care in Page County, IA
- Memory Care in Henry County, IA
- Memory Care in Des Moines County, IA
- Memory Care in Linn County, IA
- Memory Care in Marion County, IA
- Memory Care in Hancock County, IA
- Memory Care in Allamakee County, IA
Memory Care Costs in Fort Madison, IA:
Fort Madison memory care facilities rank #3 out of 217 cities in Iowa for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,403 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,632 per month, while the most upscale Fort Madison Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,366 per month. Memory care facilities in Fort Madison are less affordable than those located in Lee County, IA, which has an average cost of $4,402 per month and can go as high as $7,382 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Fort Madison compare to the rest of Iowa and Lee County:
- Fort Madison, IA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,632/month
- Lee County, IA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,633/month
- Iowa State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,858/month
- Fort Madison, IA average memory care cost: $4,403 /month
- Lee County, IA average dementia care cost: $4,402/month
- Iowa State average dementia care costs: $4,728/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Fort Madison is $1 more per month as compared to the Lee County average. It is also $325 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Iowa. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951