Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Fort Madison, IA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Fort Madison, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Fort Madison throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Fort Madison, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Fort Madison, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison
Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison provides memory care in Fort Madison, Iowa. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 70 seniors at a time. With a location at 5025 River Valley Road, in the 52627 zip code inside Lee county, Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison helps those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0280. Some of the amenities provided by Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison are encouraged family participation, assuring proper meal intake and promoted socialization.
Kensington excels at providing dementia care services in Lee county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 134 seniors. Kensington is pet-friendly and can provide local transportation services, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and help with grooming and getting dressed to any seniors with dementia living in Fort Madison, IA and surrounding areas. Kensington is located at 2210 Ave H, 52627 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Fort Madison, Iowa, you will find The Madison as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 1702 41st Street in the 52627 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 90 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides services such as individually designed programs, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Its license number is 002510. The Madison provides memory care not only to Fort Madison residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Lee County, IA
River Hills Village
If you need help with daily living tasks, River Hills Village can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Keokuk, Iowa. River Hills Village has a maximum capacity of 84 dementia sufferers. It offers amenities like scheduled escort services within the community, brain health activities and daily living help. River Hills Village is licensed by Iowa and its license # is 02919.
River Hills Village
River Hills Village is a new memory care center with capacity of 64 dementia sufferers. River Hills Village offers services such as scheduled transportation, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. It is situated at 20 Village Circle, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia care to Keokuk, IA dementia sufferers. River Hills Village is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0053.
Located at 500 Messenger Rd, inside 52632 zip code area in Lee county, Lexington Square provides memory care to Keokuk, IA seniors and includes services such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. Lexington Square can house a total of 126 seniors at a time. Lexington Square has official license # of 002547.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Fort Madison, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Huxley, IA
- Memory Care in Harlan, IA
- Memory Care in Lake Mills, IA
- Memory Care in Urbandale, IA
- Memory Care in Jefferson, IA
- Memory Care in Lamoni, IA
- Memory Care in Hartley, IA
- Memory Care in Monona, IA
- Memory Care in Sumner, IA
- Memory Care in Perry, IA
- Memory Care in West Liberty, IA
- Memory Care in DeWitt, IA
- Memory Care in Eldridge, IA
- Memory Care in Des Moines, IA
- Memory Care in Washington, IA
- Memory Care in Lyon County, IA
- Memory Care in Page County, IA
- Memory Care in Taylor County, IA
- Memory Care in Humboldt County, IA
- Memory Care in Clarke County, IA
- Memory Care in Winneshiek County, IA
- Memory Care in Sac County, IA
- Memory Care in Henry County, IA
- Memory Care in Ringgold County, IA
- Memory Care in Hancock County, IA
- Memory Care in Poweshiek County, IA
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IA
- Memory Care in Scott County, IA
- Memory Care in Clayton County, IA
- Memory Care in O'Brien County, IA
Memory Care Costs in Fort Madison, IA:
Fort Madison memory care facilities rank #3 out of 217 cities in Iowa for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,403 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,632 per month, while the most luxurious Fort Madison Dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,366 per month. Memory care facilities in Fort Madison are less affordable than those located in Lee County, IA, which has an average cost of $4,402 per month and can go as high as $7,382 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Fort Madison compare to the rest of Iowa and Lee County:
- Fort Madison, IA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,632/month
- Lee County, IA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,633/month
- Iowa State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,858/month
- Fort Madison, IA average memory care cost: $4,403 /month
- Lee County, IA average dementia care cost: $4,402/month
- Iowa State average dementia care costs: $4,728/month
Median cost of memory care in Fort Madison is $1 more per month than the Lee County average. It is also $325 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Iowa. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951