Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Centerville, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Centerville, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Centerville throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Centerville, IA dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Centerville, with cost that varies in each facility.
Maple Grove Senior Living
Maple Grove Senior Living specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Centerville, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 30 seniors at a time. With a location at 1917 South 18th Street, in the 52544 zip code in Appanoose county, Maple Grove Senior Living provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Maple Grove Senior Living is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0148. Some of the services provided by Maple Grove Senior Living are medication administration and storage, secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas and access to geriatric physician.
Proffitts Residential Care Facility
Proffitts Residential Care Facility specializes in providing dementia care services in Appanoose county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 10 elderly residents. Proffitts Residential Care Facility accepts pets and can provide aid with bathing, dressing and transferring to any older adults with dementia living in Centerville, IA and surrounding areas. Proffitts Residential Care Facility is located at 615 West Washington Street, 52544 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Homestead Of Centerville
When trying to find memory care facilities in Centerville, Iowa, you will find Homestead Of Centerville as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 19999 St. Joseph's Drive in the 52544 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 102 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides services like enhanced medical monitoring and encouraged family participation. Its license number is S0151. Homestead Of Centerville provides dementia care not only to Centerville residents, but also to all Appanoose county residents as well.
Centerville Specialty Care
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Centerville Specialty Care can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Centerville, Iowa. Centerville Specialty Care has a total capacity of 67 seniors and includes services that include color-coded rooms to assist with memory and dementia-specific programs and activities. Centerville Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license # is 07857.
Golden Age Care Center
Golden Age Care Center is a new memory care center that has capacity of 70 dementia sufferers and offers services such as brain health activities and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is located at 1915 South 18th Street, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Centerville, IA dementia sufferers. Golden Age Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 01988.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Centerville, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Newton, IA
- Memory Care in Waterloo, IA
- Memory Care in Clive, IA
- Memory Care in Hawarden, IA
- Memory Care in Davenport, IA
- Memory Care in Lamoni, IA
- Memory Care in Solon, IA
- Memory Care in Oelwein, IA
- Memory Care in Wellman, IA
- Memory Care in Panora, IA
- Memory Care in Correctionville, IA
- Memory Care in Charles City, IA
- Memory Care in Bloomfield, IA
- Memory Care in Council Bluffs, IA
- Memory Care in Mason City, IA
- Memory Care in Poweshiek County, IA
- Memory Care in Davis County, IA
- Memory Care in Ida County, IA
- Memory Care in Humboldt County, IA
- Memory Care in Mahaska County, IA
- Memory Care in Cherokee County, IA
- Memory Care in Worth County, IA
- Memory Care in Appanoose County, IA
- Memory Care in Hardin County, IA
- Memory Care in Webster County, IA
- Memory Care in Wapello County, IA
- Memory Care in Page County, IA
- Memory Care in Dubuque County, IA
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, IA
- Memory Care in Scott County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951