Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Boone, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Boone, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Boone throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Boone, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Boone, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Courtyard Terrace enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Boone, Iowa. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 50 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 717 W 3rd St, in the 50036 zip code inside Boone county, Courtyard Terrace helps those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Courtyard Terrace is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0177. Some of the services provided by Courtyard Terrace include constant medical checks to ensure well-being, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
Westhaven Community specializes in providing memory care in Boone county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 40 dementia residents. Westhaven Community allows pets and can provide encouraged family participation, programs to promote brain health and daily living help to any dementia sufferers living in Boone, IA and surrounding areas. Westhaven Community is located at 112 West 4th Street, 50036 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Eastern Star Masonic Home
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Boone, Iowa, you will find Eastern Star Masonic Home as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 715 West Third Street in the 50036 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 125 dementia care units and includes amenities like medication administration and storage, brain health activities and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Its license number is 080268. Eastern Star Masonic Home provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Boone residents, but also to all Boone county residents as well.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Boone County, IA
Cedars Of Madrid Homes
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Cedars Of Madrid Homes can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Madrid, Iowa. Cedars Of Madrid Homes has a total capacity of 94 dementia sufferers. It includes services like programs for family members, memory games and other activities and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Cedars Of Madrid Homes is licensed by Iowa and its license # is S0176.
Madrid Home For The Aging
Madrid Home For The Aging is a new memory care center that has capacity of 100 dementia sufferers. Madrid Home For The Aging provides amenities such as local transportation services, aid with dining and meal choices and 24/7 toileting assistance. It is situated at 613 West North Street, and it is properly equipped to provide memory care to Madrid, IA dementia sufferers. Madrid Home For The Aging is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002506.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Boone, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Lawton, IA
- Memory Care in Iowa Falls, IA
- Memory Care in Ruthven, IA
- Memory Care in Avoca, IA
- Memory Care in Cherokee, IA
- Memory Care in Garnavillo, IA
- Memory Care in Ida Grove, IA
- Memory Care in Afton, IA
- Memory Care in Stuart, IA
- Memory Care in Clarinda, IA
- Memory Care in Bancroft, IA
- Memory Care in Oskaloosa, IA
- Memory Care in Maquoketa, IA
- Memory Care in Bloomfield, IA
- Memory Care in Pella, IA
- Memory Care in Guthrie County, IA
- Memory Care in Johnson County, IA
- Memory Care in Clay County, IA
- Memory Care in Blackhawk County, IA
- Memory Care in Winnebago County, IA
- Memory Care in Ida County, IA
- Memory Care in Howard County, IA
- Memory Care in Hamilton County, IA
- Memory Care in Cedar County, IA
- Memory Care in Ringgold County, IA
- Memory Care in Muscatine County, IA
- Memory Care in Davis County, IA
- Memory Care in Greene County, IA
- Memory Care in Webster County, IA
- Memory Care in Appanoose County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951