Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Boone, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Boone, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Boone throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Boone, IA dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Boone, with cost that varies in each facility.
Courtyard Terrace provides memory care in Boone, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 50 adults at a time. With a location at 717 W 3rd St, in the 50036 zip code inside Boone county, Courtyard Terrace provides help to those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Courtyard Terrace is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0177. Some of the amenities provided by Courtyard Terrace include custom activities and therapy programs, controlled access community and visiting geriatric physician.
Westhaven Community specializes in providing dementia care in Boone county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 40 dementia residents. Westhaven Community accepts pets and can provide aid with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors with dementia living in Boone, IA and surrounding areas. Westhaven Community is located at 112 West 4th Street, 50036 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Eastern Star Masonic Home
When looking for memory care facilities in Boone, Iowa, you will find Eastern Star Masonic Home as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 715 West Third Street in the 50036 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 125 dementia care units and offers services like scheduled escort services within the community and family counseling and support program. Its license number is 080268. Eastern Star Masonic Home provides memory care services not only to Boone residents, but also to all Boone county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in Boone County, IA
Madrid Home For The Aging
If you need help with daily living tasks, Madrid Home For The Aging can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Madrid, Iowa. Madrid Home For The Aging has a total capacity of 100 dementia sufferers and offers services such as special lighting in all areas to help with memory and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Madrid Home For The Aging is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002506.
Cedars Of Madrid Homes
Cedars Of Madrid Homes is a new memory care center with capacity of 94 seniors with dementia and includes amenities such as custom memory care programs and activities and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is located at 600 North Kennedy Avenue, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Madrid, IA seniors with dementia. Cedars Of Madrid Homes is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0176.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Boone, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Monticello, IA
- Memory Care in Mount Ayr, IA
- Memory Care in Atlantic, IA
- Memory Care in Osceola, IA
- Memory Care in Oakland, IA
- Memory Care in Oskaloosa, IA
- Memory Care in Spirit Lake, IA
- Memory Care in Northwood, IA
- Memory Care in Marshalltown, IA
- Memory Care in Des Moines, IA
- Memory Care in Shenandoah, IA
- Memory Care in Algona, IA
- Memory Care in Harlan, IA
- Memory Care in Carlisle, IA
- Memory Care in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Memory Care in Harrison County, IA
- Memory Care in Webster County, IA
- Memory Care in Davis County, IA
- Memory Care in Dallas County, IA
- Memory Care in Worth County, IA
- Memory Care in Dickinson County, IA
- Memory Care in Crawford County, IA
- Memory Care in Wayne County, IA
- Memory Care in Boone County, IA
- Memory Care in Marshall County, IA
- Memory Care in Decatur County, IA
- Memory Care in Hancock County, IA
- Memory Care in Johnson County, IA
- Memory Care in Humboldt County, IA
- Memory Care in Cerro Gordo County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951