Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Boone, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Boone, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Boone throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Boone, IA dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Boone, with cost that varies in each facility.
Westhaven Community provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Boone, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 40 older adults at a time. With a location at 112 West 4th Street, in the 50036 zip code in Boone county, Westhaven Community assists those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Westhaven Community is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0321. Some of the services offered by Westhaven Community include individualized programs and care, controlled access community and custom meal plans.
Courtyard Terrace excels at providing dementia care services in Boone county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 50 senior citizens. Courtyard Terrace welcomes pets and can provide aid with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Boone, IA and surrounding areas. Courtyard Terrace is located at 717 W 3rd St, 50036 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Eastern Star Masonic Home
When trying to find memory care centers in Boone, Iowa, you will find Eastern Star Masonic Home as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 715 West Third Street in the 50036 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 125 memory care units and includes amenities that include enhanced medical monitoring and programs for family members. Its license number is 080268. Eastern Star Masonic Home provides memory care not only to Boone residents, but also to all Boone county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in Boone County, IA
Cedars Of Madrid Homes
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Cedars Of Madrid Homes can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Madrid, Iowa. Cedars Of Madrid Homes has a total capacity of 94 seniors with dementia and includes services such as special colors to aid with memory and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Cedars Of Madrid Homes is licensed by Iowa and its license # is S0176.
Madrid Home For The Aging
Madrid Home For The Aging is a new memory care center that has capacity of 100 dementia sufferers and provides amenities such as puzzles and other memory care activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is situated at 613 West North Street, and it is properly equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Madrid, IA dementia sufferers. Madrid Home For The Aging is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002506.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Boone, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Vinton, IA
- Memory Care in Creston, IA
- Memory Care in Denison, IA
- Memory Care in Cedar Falls, IA
- Memory Care in Perry, IA
- Memory Care in Iowa Falls, IA
- Memory Care in Albia, IA
- Memory Care in Marshalltown, IA
- Memory Care in Le Mars, IA
- Memory Care in Washington, IA
- Memory Care in Indianola, IA
- Memory Care in Clinton, IA
- Memory Care in Hampton, IA
- Memory Care in Pella, IA
- Memory Care in Dubuque, IA
- Memory Care in Marion County, IA
- Memory Care in Woodbury County, IA
- Memory Care in O'Brien County, IA
- Memory Care in Howard County, IA
- Memory Care in Sioux County, IA
- Memory Care in Johnson County, IA
- Memory Care in Clayton County, IA
- Memory Care in Iowa County, IA
- Memory Care in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Memory Care in Wright County, IA
- Memory Care in Marshall County, IA
- Memory Care in Lee County, IA
- Memory Care in Union County, IA
- Memory Care in Mahaska County, IA
- Memory Care in Wapello County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(800) 303-5357