Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in VINCENNES, IN:
There are 6 memory care facilities in VINCENNES, Indiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in VINCENNES throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best VINCENNES, IN dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near VINCENNES, with cost that varies in each facility.
Willow Manor enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Vincennes, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 170 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 3801 Old Bruceville Rd Box 136, in the 47591 zip code in Knox county, Willow Manor gives help to those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Willow Manor is licensed by Indiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 18-000016-1. Some of the amenities offered by Willow Manor are monitoring of medications, wandering prevention system and individual meal planning.
Gentlecare Of Vincennes
Gentlecare Of Vincennes specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Knox county, Indiana. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 60 older adults. Gentlecare Of Vincennes accepts pets and can provide assistance with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any dementia sufferers living in Vincennes, IN and surrounding areas. Gentlecare Of Vincennes is located at 1202 S 16th St, 47591 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Lodge Of The Wabash
When looking for memory care centers in Vincennes, Indiana, you will find Lodge Of The Wabash as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 723 E Ramsey Rd in the 47591 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 117 dementia care units and offers amenities such as routine vital sign and health monitoring and programs for family members. Its license number is 17-001138-1. Lodge Of The Wabash provides dementia care not only to Vincennes residents, but also to all Knox county residents as well.
Bridgepointe Health Campus
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Bridgepointe Health Campus can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Vincennes, Indiana. Bridgepointe Health Campus has a maximum capacity of 101 seniors with dementia and provides services such as color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities. Bridgepointe Health Campus is licensed by Indiana and its license # is 17-003237-1.
2 More Facilities in Knox County, IN
Freelandville Community Home
Freelandville Community Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 50 dementia sufferers and offers amenities such as custom memory care programs and activities and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is situated at 310 W Carlisle St, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Freelandville, IN dementia sufferers. Freelandville Community Home is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000355-1.
Located at 200 W Fourth St, inside 47561 zip code area in Knox county, Oak Village provides dementia care to Oaktown, IN dementia sufferers and offers services that include special dementia programs to lower anxiety and anytime toileting help. Oak Village can house no more than 50 seniors with dementia at a time. Oak Village has official license # of 17-000517-2.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near VINCENNES, Indiana:
- Memory Care in TELL CITY, IN
- Memory Care in FRANKFORT, IN
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON, IN
- Memory Care in MERRILLVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in LA PORTE, IN
- Memory Care in SCHERERVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in FISHERS, IN
- Memory Care in SELLERSBURG, IN
- Memory Care in LOWELL, IN
- Memory Care in MOORESVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Memory Care in RUSHVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in GREENTOWN, IN
- Memory Care in CLARKSVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in SPENCER, IN
- Memory Care in Boone County, IN
- Memory Care in Hendricks County, IN
- Memory Care in Henry County, IN
- Memory Care in Lake County, IN
- Memory Care in Howard County, IN
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IN
- Memory Care in Decatur County, IN
- Memory Care in Fayette County, IN
- Memory Care in St. Joseph County, IN
- Memory Care in Dubois County, IN
- Memory Care in Starke County, IN
- Memory Care in Randolph County, IN
- Memory Care in Knox County, IN
- Memory Care in Porter County, IN
- Memory Care in Perry County, IN
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951