Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SEYMOUR, IN:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SEYMOUR, Indiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SEYMOUR throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SEYMOUR, IN dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SEYMOUR, with cost that varies in each facility.
Seymour Place enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Seymour, Indiana. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 47 Jackson county residents at a time. With a location at 2288 Nicholas Ct, in the 47274 zip code inside Jackson county, Seymour Place helps those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Seymour Place is licensed by Indiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 17-004376-1. Some of the amenities provided by Seymour Place are medication administration and storage, tranquil and secure outdoor areas and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Seymour Crossing specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Jackson county, Indiana. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 115 senior citizens. Seymour Crossing accepts pets and can provide aid with bathing, dressing and transferring to any dementia sufferers living in Seymour, IN and surrounding areas. Seymour Crossing is located at 707 S Jackson Park Dr, 47274 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Lutheran Community Home
When trying to find memory care centers in Seymour, Indiana, you will find Lutheran Community Home as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 111 W Church Ave in the 47274 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 161 dementia care units and provides amenities that include scheduled escort services within the community and care focused on residents’ abilities. Its license number is 17-000347-1. Lutheran Community Home provides dementia care services not only to Seymour residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
Covered Bridge Health Campus
If you need help with daily living tasks, Covered Bridge Health Campus can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Seymour, Indiana. Covered Bridge Health Campus has a maximum capacity of 107 senior citizens and includes services such as color-coded rooms to assist with memory and daily activities created for memory care patients. Covered Bridge Health Campus is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-003342-1.
1 More Facilities in Jackson County, IN
Hoosier Christian Village
Hoosier Christian Village is a new memory care center with capacity of 97 older adults with dementia and offers services such as brain health activities and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 621 S Sugar St, and it is properly equipped to provide memory care to Brownstown, IN older adults with dementia. Hoosier Christian Village is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000277-1.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SEYMOUR, Indiana:
- Memory Care in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Memory Care in GREENWOOD, IN
- Memory Care in GREENTOWN, IN
- Memory Care in MARION, IN
- Memory Care in WEST LAFAYETTE, IN
- Memory Care in SALEM, IN
- Memory Care in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in BEECH GROVE, IN
- Memory Care in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Memory Care in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Memory Care in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Memory Care in LAFAYETTE, IN
- Memory Care in HANOVER, IN
- Memory Care in KOKOMO, IN
- Memory Care in Howard County, IN
- Memory Care in Rush County, IN
- Memory Care in Kosciusko County, IN
- Memory Care in White County, IN
- Memory Care in Madison County, IN
- Memory Care in St. Joseph County, IN
- Memory Care in Monroe County, IN
- Memory Care in Huntington County, IN
- Memory Care in Warrick County, IN
- Memory Care in Ripley County, IN
- Memory Care in Fulton County, IN
- Memory Care in Johnson County, IN
- Memory Care in Wells County, IN
- Memory Care in Hamilton County, IN
- Memory Care in Clay County, IN
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951