Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SEYMOUR, IN:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SEYMOUR, Indiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SEYMOUR throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SEYMOUR, IN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SEYMOUR, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Seymour Crossing provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Seymour, Indiana. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 115 older adults at a time. With a location at 707 S Jackson Park Dr, in the 47274 zip code in Jackson county, Seymour Crossing helps those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Seymour Crossing is licensed by Indiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 17-000272-1. Some of the amenities provided by Seymour Crossing include local transportation services, programs to promote brain health and regular checks for weight loss and gain.
Seymour Place excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Jackson county, Indiana. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 47 seniors. Seymour Place welcomes pets and can provide programs for family members, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia to any seniors with dementia living in Seymour, IN and surrounding areas. Seymour Place is located at 2288 Nicholas Ct, 47274 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Lutheran Community Home
When looking for memory care facilities in Seymour, Indiana, you will find Lutheran Community Home as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 111 W Church Ave in the 47274 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 161 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers amenities that include scheduled escort services within the community, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and daily living assistance. Its license number is 17-000347-1. Lutheran Community Home provides dementia care not only to Seymour residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
Covered Bridge Health Campus
If you need help with daily living, Covered Bridge Health Campus can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Seymour, Indiana. Covered Bridge Health Campus has a total capacity of 107 seniors. It provides amenities that include individualized programs and care, custom memory care programs and activities and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Covered Bridge Health Campus is licensed by Indiana and its license number is 17-003342-1.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Jackson County, IN
Hoosier Christian Village
Hoosier Christian Village is a new memory care center that has capacity of 97 older adults with dementia. Hoosier Christian Village provides amenities such as visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, programs to promote brain health and emergency call response system. It is located at 621 S Sugar St, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Brownstown, IN older adults with dementia. Hoosier Christian Village is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000277-1.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SEYMOUR, Indiana:
- Memory Care in WINONA LAKE, IN
- Memory Care in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Memory Care in NASHVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in GRANGER, IN
- Memory Care in HANOVER, IN
- Memory Care in GOSHEN, IN
- Memory Care in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in SYRACUSE, IN
- Memory Care in EAST CHICAGO, IN
- Memory Care in WALKERTON, IN
- Memory Care in NORTH VERNON, IN
- Memory Care in CLOVERDALE, IN
- Memory Care in BLUFFTON, IN
- Memory Care in SULLIVAN, IN
- Memory Care in PORTAGE, IN
- Memory Care in Rush County, IN
- Memory Care in Lawrence County, IN
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IN
- Memory Care in Starke County, IN
- Memory Care in Jay County, IN
- Memory Care in Fayette County, IN
- Memory Care in Scott County, IN
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, IN
- Memory Care in Whitley County, IN
- Memory Care in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Memory Care in St. Joseph County, IN
- Memory Care in Grant County, IN
- Memory Care in Morgan County, IN
- Memory Care in Kosciusko County, IN
- Memory Care in Vermillion County, IN
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951