Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SEYMOUR, IN:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SEYMOUR, Indiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SEYMOUR throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SEYMOUR, IN dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SEYMOUR, with cost that varies in each facility.
Lutheran Community Home
Lutheran Community Home provides Alzheimer’s care in Seymour, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 161 Jackson county residents at a time. With a location at 111 W Church Ave, in the 47274 zip code inside Jackson county, Lutheran Community Home helps those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Lutheran Community Home is licensed by Indiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 17-000347-1. Some of the amenities offered by Lutheran Community Home include individualized programs and care, wandering prevention system and individual meal planning.
Covered Bridge Health Campus
Covered Bridge Health Campus specializes in providing dementia care in Jackson county, Indiana. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 107 dementia residents. Covered Bridge Health Campus allows pets and can provide help with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors living in Seymour, IN and surrounding areas. Covered Bridge Health Campus is located at 1675 W Tipton St, 47274 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for memory care centers in Seymour, Indiana, you will find Seymour Place as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 2288 Nicholas Ct in the 47274 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 47 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities that include scheduled escort services within the community and programs for family members. Its license number is 17-004376-1. Seymour Place provides memory care services not only to Seymour residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Seymour Crossing can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Seymour, Indiana. Seymour Crossing has a total capacity of 115 senior citizens and offers services like access to physical and speech therapy and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Seymour Crossing is licensed by Indiana and its license # is 17-000272-1.
1 More Facilities in Jackson County, IN
Hoosier Christian Village
Hoosier Christian Village is a new memory care center that has capacity of 97 seniors and offers services such as memory games and other activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is located at 621 S Sugar St, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia care to Brownstown, IN seniors. Hoosier Christian Village is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000277-1.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SEYMOUR, Indiana:
- Memory Care in GOSHEN, IN
- Memory Care in TERRE HAUTE, IN
- Memory Care in FORT WAYNE, IN
- Memory Care in MOORESVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in MADISON, IN
- Memory Care in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Memory Care in MISHAWAKA, IN
- Memory Care in SHELBYVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in CARMEL, IN
- Memory Care in SOUTH BEND, IN
- Memory Care in DANVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in PERU, IN
- Memory Care in KENDALLVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in FRANKFORT, IN
- Memory Care in JASPER, IN
- Memory Care in Putnam County, IN
- Memory Care in Sullivan County, IN
- Memory Care in Kosciusko County, IN
- Memory Care in Morgan County, IN
- Memory Care in Wells County, IN
- Memory Care in Jay County, IN
- Memory Care in Gibson County, IN
- Memory Care in Hamilton County, IN
- Memory Care in Knox County, IN
- Memory Care in Warrick County, IN
- Memory Care in Huntington County, IN
- Memory Care in Howard County, IN
- Memory Care in LaPorte County, IN
- Memory Care in Floyd County, IN
- Memory Care in Lawrence County, IN
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951