Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SEYMOUR, IN:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SEYMOUR, Indiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SEYMOUR throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SEYMOUR, IN dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SEYMOUR, with cost that varies in each facility.
Lutheran Community Home
Lutheran Community Home specializes in memory care in Seymour, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 161 seniors at a time. With a location at 111 W Church Ave, in the 47274 zip code inside Jackson county, Lutheran Community Home aids those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Lutheran Community Home is licensed by Indiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 17-000347-1. Some of the amenities provided by Lutheran Community Home include management of medication, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and individual meal planning.
Seymour Place excels at providing dementia care in Jackson county, Indiana. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 47 seniors. Seymour Place accepts pets and can provide aid with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any older adults with dementia living in Seymour, IN and surrounding areas. Seymour Place is located at 2288 Nicholas Ct, 47274 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Covered Bridge Health Campus
When searching for memory care facilities in Seymour, Indiana, you will find Covered Bridge Health Campus as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 1675 W Tipton St in the 47274 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 107 dementia care units and provides services such as transportation services to doctor appointments and programs for family members. Its license number is 17-003342-1. Covered Bridge Health Campus provides dementia care services not only to Seymour residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Seymour Crossing can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Seymour, Indiana. Seymour Crossing has a total capacity of 115 seniors with dementia and offers services such as physical, occupational and speech therapy and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities. Seymour Crossing is licensed with Indiana and its license # is 17-000272-1.
1 More Facilities in Jackson County, IN
Hoosier Christian Village
Hoosier Christian Village is a new memory care center with capacity of 97 senior citizens and offers amenities such as custom memory care programs and activities and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is located at 621 S Sugar St, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Brownstown, IN senior citizens. Hoosier Christian Village is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000277-1.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SEYMOUR, Indiana:
- Memory Care in GREENSBURG, IN
- Memory Care in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Memory Care in LOWELL, IN
- Memory Care in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Memory Care in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in RUSHVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in WARSAW, IN
- Memory Care in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Memory Care in LEBANON, IN
- Memory Care in MADISON, IN
- Memory Care in NEW ALBANY, IN
- Memory Care in BOONVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in HUNTINGTON, IN
- Memory Care in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Memory Care in NEWBURGH, IN
- Memory Care in Knox County, IN
- Memory Care in Vigo County, IN
- Memory Care in DeKalb County, IN
- Memory Care in Floyd County, IN
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IN
- Memory Care in Bartholomew County, IN
- Memory Care in Marshall County, IN
- Memory Care in Boone County, IN
- Memory Care in Pulaski County, IN
- Memory Care in Posey County, IN
- Memory Care in Clinton County, IN
- Memory Care in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Memory Care in Cass County, IN
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, IN
- Memory Care in Johnson County, IN
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(800) 303-5357