Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SEYMOUR, IN:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SEYMOUR, Indiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SEYMOUR throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SEYMOUR, IN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SEYMOUR, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Seymour Crossing specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Seymour, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 115 older adults at a time. With a location at 707 S Jackson Park Dr, in the 47274 zip code inside Jackson county, Seymour Crossing provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Seymour Crossing is licensed by Indiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 17-000272-1. Some of the amenities provided by Seymour Crossing are monitoring of medications, brain health activities and dressing and grooming assistance.
Lutheran Community Home
Lutheran Community Home specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Jackson county, Indiana. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 161 elderly residents. Lutheran Community Home is pet-friendly and can provide constant medical checks to ensure well-being, memory games and other activities and certified dementia care staff to any seniors living in Seymour, IN and surrounding areas. Lutheran Community Home is located at 111 W Church Ave, 47274 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When looking for memory care centers in Seymour, Indiana, you will find Seymour Place as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 2288 Nicholas Ct in the 47274 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 47 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides services such as scheduled escort services within the community, activities and programs that lower anxiety and daily living assistance. Its license number is 17-004376-1. Seymour Place provides memory care not only to Seymour residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
Covered Bridge Health Campus
If you need help with everyday tasks, Covered Bridge Health Campus can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Seymour, Indiana. Covered Bridge Health Campus has a maximum capacity of 107 seniors. It offers amenities such as individual meal planning, puzzles and other memory care activities and certified dementia care staff. Covered Bridge Health Campus is licensed by Indiana and its license # is 17-003342-1.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Jackson County, IN
Hoosier Christian Village
Hoosier Christian Village is a new memory care center with capacity of 97 older adults with dementia. Hoosier Christian Village provides amenities such as secure campus to prevent wandering, custom memory care programs and activities and dementia-trained nurses on staff. It is situated at 621 S Sugar St, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Brownstown, IN older adults with dementia. Hoosier Christian Village is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000277-1.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SEYMOUR, Indiana:
- Memory Care in OSSIAN, IN
- Memory Care in OSGOOD, IN
- Memory Care in ODON, IN
- Memory Care in MITCHELL, IN
- Memory Care in WARSAW, IN
- Memory Care in OAKTOWN, IN
- Memory Care in ELLETTSVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in ROCKVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in NEW HARMONY, IN
- Memory Care in GREENSBURG, IN
- Memory Care in MUNCIE, IN
- Memory Care in NOBLESVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in AVON, IN
- Memory Care in GREENTOWN, IN
- Memory Care in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Memory Care in Starke County, IN
- Memory Care in Cass County, IN
- Memory Care in Lake County, IN
- Memory Care in Marshall County, IN
- Memory Care in Vigo County, IN
- Memory Care in Clinton County, IN
- Memory Care in Hancock County, IN
- Memory Care in Martin County, IN
- Memory Care in Clark County, IN
- Memory Care in Spencer County, IN
- Memory Care in Elkhart County, IN
- Memory Care in Dearborn County, IN
- Memory Care in Fayette County, IN
- Memory Care in White County, IN
- Memory Care in Jackson County, IN
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951