Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BROWNSTOWN, IN:
There are 5 memory care facilities in BROWNSTOWN, Indiana. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BROWNSTOWN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BROWNSTOWN, IN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BROWNSTOWN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Hoosier Christian Village
Hoosier Christian Village provides dementia care in Brownstown, Indiana. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 97 Jackson county residents at a time. With a location at 621 S Sugar St, in the 47220 zip code in Jackson county, Hoosier Christian Village helps those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Hoosier Christian Village is licensed by Indiana to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 17-000277-1. Some of the amenities offered by Hoosier Christian Village are secure walking paths and courtyard, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Jackson County, IN
Lutheran Community Home
Lutheran Community Home excels at providing dementia care services in Jackson county, Indiana. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 161 older adults. Lutheran Community Home allows pets and can provide routine well-being monitoring, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care to any older adults with dementia living in Seymour, IN and surrounding areas. Lutheran Community Home is located at 111 W Church Ave, 47274 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Seymour, Indiana, you will find Seymour Crossing as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 707 S Jackson Park Dr in the 47274 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 115 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes services such as individualized programs and care, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Its license number is 17-000272-1. Seymour Crossing provides dementia care services not only to Seymour residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living tasks, Seymour Place can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Seymour, Indiana. Seymour Place has a total capacity of 47 older adults with dementia. It includes amenities that include personalized meal plans, physical, occupational and speech therapy and dressing and grooming assistance. Seymour Place is licensed with Indiana and its license # is 17-004376-1.
Covered Bridge Health Campus
Covered Bridge Health Campus is a new memory care center with capacity of 107 senior citizens. Covered Bridge Health Campus offers services such as care plans that promote independence, puzzles and other memory care activities and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. It is situated at 1675 W Tipton St, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Seymour, IN senior citizens. Covered Bridge Health Campus is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-003342-1.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BROWNSTOWN, Indiana:
- Memory Care in MADISON, IN
- Memory Care in DELPHI, IN
- Memory Care in MUNSTER, IN
- Memory Care in MIDDLETOWN, IN
- Memory Care in PARKER CITY, IN
- Memory Care in HOPE, IN
- Memory Care in WALDRON, IN
- Memory Care in ATTICA, IN
- Memory Care in MICHIGAN CITY, IN
- Memory Care in UPLAND, IN
- Memory Care in FLOYDS KNOBS, IN
- Memory Care in DECATUR, IN
- Memory Care in HIGHLAND, IN
- Memory Care in OWENSVILLE, IN
- Memory Care in CHARLESTOWN, IN
- Memory Care in Huntington County, IN
- Memory Care in Jay County, IN
- Memory Care in Fountain County, IN
- Memory Care in Clay County, IN
- Memory Care in Floyd County, IN
- Memory Care in Elkhart County, IN
- Memory Care in Gibson County, IN
- Memory Care in Starke County, IN
- Memory Care in Steuben County, IN
- Memory Care in Lake County, IN
- Memory Care in Dubois County, IN
- Memory Care in LaPorte County, IN
- Memory Care in Jasper County, IN
- Memory Care in Kosciusko County, IN
- Memory Care in Madison County, IN
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951