Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Normal, IL:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Normal, Illinois. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Normal throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Normal, IL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Normal, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Evergreen Place Al
Evergreen Place Al specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Normal, Illinois. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 60 adults at a time. With a location at 801 W Gregory St, in the 61761 zip code inside Mclean county, Evergreen Place Al helps those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Evergreen Place Al is licensed by Illinois to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5100497. Some of the amenities provided by Evergreen Place Al are individualized meals, dining assistance during meals and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
Meadows At Mercy Creek A.l.
Meadows At Mercy Creek A. l. excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Mclean county, Illinois. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 60 senior citizens. Meadows At Mercy Creek A. l. is pet-friendly and can provide constant medical checks to ensure well-being, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and daily living help to any seniors with dementia living in Normal, IL and surrounding areas. Meadows At Mercy Creek A. l. is located at 1501 Mercy Creek Dr. , 61761 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Sugar Creek Trs
When trying to find memory care centers in Normal, Illinois, you will find Sugar Creek Trs as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 505 E Vernon Ave in the 61761 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 38 memory care units and includes amenities that include management of medication, help during meal times and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Its license number is 5104127. Sugar Creek Trs provides dementia care services not only to Normal residents, but also to all Mclean county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in McLean County, IL
Bickford - Bloomington
If you need help with everyday tasks, Bickford - Bloomington can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Bloomington, Illinois. Bickford - Bloomington has a maximum capacity of 55 seniors. It includes amenities such as individual meal planning, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Bickford - Bloomington is licensed with Illinois and its license # is 5100240.
Westminster Village Al
Westminster Village Al is a new memory care center that has capacity of 60 dementia sufferers. Westminster Village Al offers amenities such as scheduled transportation, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. It is located at 2025 E. Lincoln St, and it is properly equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Bloomington, IL dementia sufferers. Westminster Village Al is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5102329.
Located at 601 Lutz Rd, inside 61704 zip code area in Mclean county, Luther Oaks provides dementia care to Bloomington, IL dementia sufferers and includes amenities that include secure campus to prevent wandering, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Luther Oaks can accommodate up to 58 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time. Luther Oaks has official license # of 5102642.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Normal, Illinois:
- Memory Care in LaGrange Park, IL
- Memory Care in Knoxville, IL
- Memory Care in Tinley Park, IL
- Memory Care in Lawrenceville, IL
- Memory Care in Glen Ellyn, IL
- Memory Care in Olney, IL
- Memory Care in McHenry, IL
- Memory Care in Chillicothe, IL
- Memory Care in Morrison, IL
- Memory Care in Pittsfield, IL
- Memory Care in Urbana, IL
- Memory Care in East Dubuque, IL
- Memory Care in Plainfield, IL
- Memory Care in Lake in the Hills, IL
- Memory Care in Mokena, IL
- Memory Care in Winnebago County, IL
- Memory Care in Jo Daviess County, IL
- Memory Care in Kendall County, IL
- Memory Care in Crawford County, IL
- Memory Care in Shelby County, IL
- Memory Care in Lee County, IL
- Memory Care in Hancock County, IL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, IL
- Memory Care in Adams County, IL
- Memory Care in Knox County, IL
- Memory Care in Champaign County, IL
- Memory Care in Sangamon County, IL
- Memory Care in Moultrie County, IL
- Memory Care in Whiteside County, IL
- Memory Care in Pike County, IL
Memory Care Costs in Normal, IL:
Normal memory care facilities rank #18 out of 225 cities in Illinois for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,935 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,891 per month, while the most luxury Normal Dementia care communities can go up to $8,403 per month. Memory care facilities in Normal are more affordable than those located in McLean County, IL, which has an average cost of $4,939 per month and can go up to $8,421 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Normal compare to the rest of Illinois and McLean County:
- Normal, IL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,891/month
- McLean County, IL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,900/month
- Illinois State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,166/month
- Normal, IL median memory care cost: $4,935 /month
- McLean County, IL median dementia care cost: $4,939/month
- Illinois State average dementia care costs: $5,358/month
Median cost of memory care in Normal is $4 less per month than the McLean County average. It is also $423 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Illinois. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951