Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Normal, IL:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Normal, Illinois. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Normal throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Normal, IL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Normal, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Evergreen Place Al
Evergreen Place Al provides Alzheimer’s care in Normal, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 Mclean county residents at a time. With a location at 801 W Gregory St, in the 61761 zip code inside Mclean county, Evergreen Place Al provides assistance to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Evergreen Place Al is licensed by Illinois to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5100497. Some of the services provided by Evergreen Place Al are custom activities and therapy programs, puzzles and other memory care activities and certified dementia care staff.
Sugar Creek Trs
Sugar Creek Trs specializes in providing dementia care services in Mclean county, Illinois. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 38 senior citizens. Sugar Creek Trs accepts pets and can provide programs for family members, brain health activities and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance to any dementia sufferers living in Normal, IL and surrounding areas. Sugar Creek Trs is located at 505 E Vernon Ave, 61761 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Meadows At Mercy Creek A.l.
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Normal, Illinois, you will find Meadows At Mercy Creek A. l. as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 1501 Mercy Creek Dr. in the 61761 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 60 dementia care units and offers services that include care plans that promote independence, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Its license number is 5104036. Meadows At Mercy Creek A. l. provides dementia care not only to Normal residents, but also to all Mclean county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in McLean County, IL
Bickford - Bloomington
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Bickford - Bloomington can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Bloomington, Illinois. Bickford - Bloomington has a maximum capacity of 55 seniors with dementia. It provides services like programs for family members, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and emergency pendant system. Bickford - Bloomington is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5100240.
Luther Oaks is a new memory care center that has capacity of 58 seniors. Luther Oaks includes amenities such as programs for family members, assuring proper meal intake and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. It is located at 601 Lutz Rd, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Bloomington, IL seniors. Luther Oaks is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5102642.
Westminster Village Al
Located at 2025 E. Lincoln St, inside 61701 zip code area in Mclean county, Westminster Village Al provides Alzheimer’s care to Bloomington, IL dementia sufferers and includes services that include routine vital sign and health monitoring, high ratio of caregivers to residents and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Westminster Village Al can accommodate no more than 60 dementia sufferers at a time. Westminster Village Al has official license # of 5102329.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Normal, Illinois:
- Memory Care in Hinsdale, IL
- Memory Care in Effingham, IL
- Memory Care in Havana, IL
- Memory Care in Woodstock, IL
- Memory Care in Shorewood, IL
- Memory Care in Lake Barrington, IL
- Memory Care in LaGrange Park, IL
- Memory Care in Kewanee, IL
- Memory Care in Naperville, IL
- Memory Care in Carbondale, IL
- Memory Care in Newton, IL
- Memory Care in Manteno, IL
- Memory Care in Elmwood, IL
- Memory Care in Plainfield, IL
- Memory Care in Franklin Grove, IL
- Memory Care in Tazewell County, IL
- Memory Care in Ogle County, IL
- Memory Care in Hancock County, IL
- Memory Care in Clinton County, IL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, IL
- Memory Care in Clark County, IL
- Memory Care in Sangamon County, IL
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, IL
- Memory Care in Monroe County, IL
- Memory Care in Pike County, IL
- Memory Care in Macon County, IL
- Memory Care in DuPage County, IL
- Memory Care in Christian County, IL
- Memory Care in Lake County, IL
- Memory Care in Henry County, IL
Memory Care Costs in Normal, IL:
Normal memory care facilities rank #18 out of 225 cities in Illinois for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,935 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,891 per month, while the most luxurious Normal Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $8,403 per month. Memory care facilities in Normal are more affordable than those located in McLean County, IL, which has an average cost of $4,939 per month and can go up to $8,421 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Normal compare to other parts of Illinois and McLean County:
- Normal, IL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,891/month
- McLean County, IL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,900/month
- Illinois State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,166/month
- Normal, IL average memory care cost: $4,935 /month
- McLean County, IL average dementia care cost: $4,939/month
- Illinois State average dementia care costs: $5,358/month
Median cost of memory care in Normal is $4 less per month than the McLean County average. It is also $423 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Illinois. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951