Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Normal, IL:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Normal, Illinois. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Normal throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Normal, IL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Normal, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Meadows At Mercy Creek A.l.
Meadows At Mercy Creek A. l. enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Normal, Illinois. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 60 seniors at a time. With a location at 1501 Mercy Creek Dr. , in the 61761 zip code inside Mclean county, Meadows At Mercy Creek A. l. aids those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Meadows At Mercy Creek A. l. is licensed by Illinois to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5104036. Some of the services provided by Meadows At Mercy Creek A. l. include care plans that promote independence, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and promoted socialization.
Sugar Creek Trs
Sugar Creek Trs excels at providing dementia care in Mclean county, Illinois. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 38 seniors. Sugar Creek Trs is pet-friendly and can provide controlled access community, physical, occupational and speech therapy and daily living help to any seniors living in Normal, IL and surrounding areas. Sugar Creek Trs is located at 505 E Vernon Ave, 61761 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Evergreen Place Al
When looking for dementia care facilities in Normal, Illinois, you will find Evergreen Place Al as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 801 W Gregory St in the 61761 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 60 dementia care units and includes amenities that include tranquil and secure outdoor areas, memory games and other activities and help with toileting 24/7. Its license number is 5100497. Evergreen Place Al provides memory care not only to Normal residents, but also to all Mclean county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in McLean County, IL
Westminster Village Al
If you need aid with daily living, Westminster Village Al can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Bloomington, Illinois. Westminster Village Al has a total capacity of 60 seniors. It offers services that include access to geriatric physician, brain health activities and emergency call response system. Westminster Village Al is licensed by Illinois and its license # is 5102329.
Bickford - Bloomington
Bickford - Bloomington is a new memory care center that has capacity of 55 seniors. Bickford - Bloomington provides amenities such as scheduled escort services within the community, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and a home-like design to encourage socialization. It is situated at 14 Heartland Dr, and it is well equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Bloomington, IL seniors. Bickford - Bloomington is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5100240.
Located at 601 Lutz Rd, inside 61704 zip code area in Mclean county, Luther Oaks provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Bloomington, IL seniors and includes services like controlled access community, programs to promote brain health and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Luther Oaks can provide care to up to 58 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time. Luther Oaks has official license # of 5102642.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Normal, Illinois:
- Memory Care in East Peoria, IL
- Memory Care in Bloomingdale, IL
- Memory Care in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Memory Care in Macomb, IL
- Memory Care in Bartlett, IL
- Memory Care in Forsyth, IL
- Memory Care in Ruma, IL
- Memory Care in Kankakee, IL
- Memory Care in Sparta, IL
- Memory Care in Aurora, IL
- Memory Care in Monmouth, IL
- Memory Care in Arlington Heights, IL
- Memory Care in Waterloo, IL
- Memory Care in Red Bud, IL
- Memory Care in Gurnee, IL
- Memory Care in Henry County, IL
- Memory Care in Logan County, IL
- Memory Care in Kane County, IL
- Memory Care in Douglas County, IL
- Memory Care in Sangamon County, IL
- Memory Care in Tazewell County, IL
- Memory Care in Cook County, IL
- Memory Care in Piatt County, IL
- Memory Care in Peoria County, IL
- Memory Care in Ogle County, IL
- Memory Care in Effingham County, IL
- Memory Care in Shelby County, IL
- Memory Care in Macon County, IL
- Memory Care in Pike County, IL
- Memory Care in Moultrie County, IL
Memory Care Costs in Normal, IL:
Normal memory care facilities rank #18 out of 225 cities in Illinois for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,935 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,891 per month, while the most luxurious Normal Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $8,403 per month. Memory care facilities in Normal are more affordable than those located in McLean County, IL, which has an average cost of $4,939 per month and can go up to $8,421 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Normal compare to the rest of Illinois and McLean County:
- Normal, IL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,891/month
- McLean County, IL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,900/month
- Illinois State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,166/month
- Normal, IL average memory care cost: $4,935 /month
- McLean County, IL average dementia care cost: $4,939/month
- Illinois State average dementia care costs: $5,358/month
Median cost of memory care in Normal is $4 less per month as compared to the McLean County average. It is also $423 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Illinois. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951