Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kankakee, IL:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Kankakee, Illinois. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kankakee throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kankakee, IL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kankakee, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Presence Heritage Lodge
Presence Heritage Lodge enables seniors to receive memory care in Kankakee, Illinois. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 26 adults at a time. With a location at 995 N. Entrance Ave, in the 60901 zip code in Kankakee county, Presence Heritage Lodge helps those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Presence Heritage Lodge is licensed by Illinois to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5101081. Some of the amenities provided by Presence Heritage Lodge are custom activities and therapy programs, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and certified dementia care staff.
Riverside Senior Life Community
Riverside Senior Life Community specializes in providing memory care in Kankakee county, Illinois. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 96 older adults. Riverside Senior Life Community welcomes pets and can provide secure walking paths and courtyard, help during meal times and a home-like design to encourage socialization to any older adults with dementia living in Kankakee, IL and surrounding areas. Riverside Senior Life Community is located at 1485 Butterfield Trail, 60901 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Kankakee County, IL
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Herscher, Illinois, you will find Harvest View as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 100 Harvest View Ln in the 60941 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 42 memory care units and offers amenities like routine well-being monitoring, custom memory care programs and activities and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Its license number is 5103004. Harvest View provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Herscher residents, but also to all Kankakee county residents as well.
Riverside Senior Life Bourb
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Riverside Senior Life Bourb can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Bourbonnais, Illinois. Riverside Senior Life Bourb has a maximum capacity of 80 older adults with dementia. It provides services like custom meal plans, brain health activities and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Riverside Senior Life Bourb is licensed by Illinois and its license number is 5104770.
Bickford - Bourbonnais House
Bickford - Bourbonnais House is a new memory care center that has capacity of 50 dementia sufferers. Bickford - Bourbonnais House includes amenities such as scheduled transportation, puzzles and other memory care activities and daily living assistance. It is situated at 100 Jones Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Bourbonnais, IL dementia sufferers. Bickford - Bourbonnais House is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5100257.
Located at 600 N Birch St, inside 60950 zip code area in Kankakee county, Manteno Springs provides Alzheimer’s care to Manteno, IL dementia sufferers and includes amenities such as medication administration and storage, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Manteno Springs can house a total of 22 dementia sufferers at a time. Manteno Springs has official license # of 5100943.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kankakee, Illinois:
- Memory Care in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Memory Care in Bradford, IL
- Memory Care in Olympia Fields, IL
- Memory Care in Loves Park, IL
- Memory Care in Crete, IL
- Memory Care in Dixon, IL
- Memory Care in Glen Carbon, IL
- Memory Care in Riverton, IL
- Memory Care in Macomb, IL
- Memory Care in Robinson, IL
- Memory Care in Crystal Lake, IL
- Memory Care in Waterloo, IL
- Memory Care in Northbrook, IL
- Memory Care in Peru, IL
- Memory Care in Staunton, IL
- Memory Care in Knox County, IL
- Memory Care in DuPage County, IL
- Memory Care in Randolph County, IL
- Memory Care in McHenry County, IL
- Memory Care in Effingham County, IL
- Memory Care in Piatt County, IL
- Memory Care in Kane County, IL
- Memory Care in Coles County, IL
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, IL
- Memory Care in Clinton County, IL
- Memory Care in Moultrie County, IL
- Memory Care in Henry County, IL
- Memory Care in Whiteside County, IL
- Memory Care in Ogle County, IL
- Memory Care in Tazewell County, IL
Memory Care Costs in Kankakee, IL:
Kankakee memory care facilities rank #4 out of 225 cities in Illinois for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,563 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,667 per month, while the most luxury Kankakee Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,803 per month. Memory care facilities in Kankakee are more affordable than those located in Kankakee County, IL, which has an average cost of $4,765 per month and can go as high as $8,114 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Kankakee compare to other parts of Illinois and Kankakee County:
- Kankakee, IL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,667/month
- Kankakee County, IL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,809/month
- Illinois State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,166/month
- Kankakee, IL average memory care cost: $4,563 /month
- Kankakee County, IL average dementia care cost: $4,765/month
- Illinois State average dementia care costs: $5,358/month
Median cost of memory care in Kankakee is $202 less per month than the Kankakee County average. It is also $795 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Illinois. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951