Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kankakee, IL:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Kankakee, Illinois. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kankakee throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kankakee, IL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kankakee, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Riverside Senior Life Community
Riverside Senior Life Community specializes in memory care in Kankakee, Illinois. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 96 older adults at a time. With a location at 1485 Butterfield Trail, in the 60901 zip code in Kankakee county, Riverside Senior Life Community provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Riverside Senior Life Community is licensed by Illinois to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5100323. Some of the services provided by Riverside Senior Life Community are medication monitoring, physical, occupational and speech therapy and staff nurses trained in dementia care.
Presence Heritage Lodge
Presence Heritage Lodge specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Kankakee county, Illinois. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 26 senior citizens. Presence Heritage Lodge welcomes pets and can provide individually designed programs, help during meal times and daily living help to any older adults with dementia living in Kankakee, IL and surrounding areas. Presence Heritage Lodge is located at 995 N. Entrance Ave, 60901 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Kankakee County, IL
Bickford - Bourbonnais House
When looking for memory care centers in Bourbonnais, Illinois, you will find Bickford - Bourbonnais House as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 100 Jones Dr in the 60914 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 50 dementia care units and includes amenities that include individually designed programs, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and 24/7 toileting assistance. Its license number is 5100257. Bickford - Bourbonnais House provides memory care services not only to Bourbonnais residents, but also to all Kankakee county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living, Harvest View can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Herscher, Illinois. Harvest View has a total capacity of 42 older adults with dementia. It provides amenities like medication administration and storage, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Harvest View is licensed by Illinois and its license # is 5103004.
Riverside Senior Life Bourb
Riverside Senior Life Bourb is a new memory care center with capacity of 80 senior citizens. Riverside Senior Life Bourb provides amenities such as personalized meal plans, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and daily living help. It is located at 85 E. Burns Rd, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Bourbonnais, IL senior citizens. Riverside Senior Life Bourb is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5104770.
Situated at 600 N Birch St, inside 60950 zip code area in Kankakee county, Manteno Springs provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Manteno, IL senior citizens and provides amenities such as monitoring of medications, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Manteno Springs can accommodate up to 22 dementia sufferers at a time. Manteno Springs has official license # of 5100943.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kankakee, Illinois:
- Memory Care in Arlington Heights, IL
- Memory Care in Vernon Hills, IL
- Memory Care in Effingham, IL
- Memory Care in St. Charles, IL
- Memory Care in Bloomingdale, IL
- Memory Care in Barrington, IL
- Memory Care in Manteno, IL
- Memory Care in Glenview, IL
- Memory Care in Casey, IL
- Memory Care in Franklin Grove, IL
- Memory Care in Streamwood, IL
- Memory Care in Bourbonnais, IL
- Memory Care in Greenville, IL
- Memory Care in Des Plaines, IL
- Memory Care in Bloomington, IL
- Memory Care in Coles County, IL
- Memory Care in Sangamon County, IL
- Memory Care in Logan County, IL
- Memory Care in Peoria County, IL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, IL
- Memory Care in DuPage County, IL
- Memory Care in Winnebago County, IL
- Memory Care in Adams County, IL
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, IL
- Memory Care in Whiteside County, IL
- Memory Care in Kankakee County, IL
- Memory Care in Christian County, IL
- Memory Care in Madison County, IL
- Memory Care in Richland County, IL
- Memory Care in Clinton County, IL
Memory Care Costs in Kankakee, IL:
Kankakee memory care facilities rank #4 out of 225 cities in Illinois for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,563 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,667 per month, while the most upscale Kankakee Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $7,803 per month. Memory care facilities in Kankakee are more affordable than those located in Kankakee County, IL, which has an average cost of $4,765 per month and can go up to $8,114 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Kankakee compare to the rest of Illinois and Kankakee County:
- Kankakee, IL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,667/month
- Kankakee County, IL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,809/month
- Illinois State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,166/month
- Kankakee, IL median memory care cost: $4,563 /month
- Kankakee County, IL median dementia care cost: $4,765/month
- Illinois State average dementia care costs: $5,358/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Kankakee is $202 less per month as compared to the Kankakee County average. It is also $795 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Illinois. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951