Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Payette, ID:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Payette, Idaho. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Payette throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Payette, ID assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Payette, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
The Cottages Of Payette
The Cottages Of Payette provides dementia care in Payette, Idaho. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 adults at a time. With a location at 1481 7th Avenue North, in the 83661 zip code in Payette county, The Cottages Of Payette aids those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. The Cottages Of Payette is licensed by Idaho to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number RC-712. Some of the amenities provided by The Cottages Of Payette are individualized programs and care, activities and programs that lower anxiety and certified dementia care staff.
Ashley Manor - Beverly Hills
Ashley Manor - Beverly Hills excels at providing memory care services in Payette county, Idaho. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 9 elderly residents. Ashley Manor - Beverly Hills welcomes pets and can provide custom meal plans, brain health activities and dressing and grooming assistance to any seniors living in Payette, ID and surrounding areas. Ashley Manor - Beverly Hills is located at 861 Beverly Hills Drive, 83661 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for dementia care facilities in Payette, Idaho, you will find Royal Villa as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 1713 Center Avenue in the 83661 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 29 dementia care units and offers services such as secure campus to prevent wandering, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and daily living help. Its license number is RC-334. Royal Villa provides memory care services not only to Payette residents, but also to all Payette county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Payette County, ID
Edgewood Fruitland Senior Living
If you need assistance with daily living, Edgewood Fruitland Senior Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Fruitland, Idaho. Edgewood Fruitland Senior Living has a total capacity of 66 older adults with dementia. It includes services such as visiting geriatric physician, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and aided morning and evening dressing. Edgewood Fruitland Senior Living is licensed by Idaho and its license number is RC-1060.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Payette, Idaho:
- Memory Care in Glenns Ferry, ID
- Memory Care in Kooskia, ID
- Memory Care in Buhl, ID
- Memory Care in Saint Anthony, ID
- Memory Care in Rathdrum, ID
- Memory Care in Challis, ID
- Memory Care in Idaho Falls, ID
- Memory Care in Kootenai, ID
- Memory Care in Hayden, ID
- Memory Care in Bonners Ferry, ID
- Memory Care in Spirit Lake, ID
- Memory Care in Rupert, ID
- Memory Care in Caldwell, ID
- Memory Care in McCall, ID
- Memory Care in Victor, ID
- Memory Care in Cassia County, ID
- Memory Care in Payette County, ID
- Memory Care in Bingham County, ID
- Memory Care in Madison County, ID
- Memory Care in Elmore County, ID
- Memory Care in Twin Falls County, ID
- Memory Care in Lemhi County, ID
- Memory Care in Boundary County, ID
- Memory Care in Bonneville County, ID
- Memory Care in Canyon County, ID
- Memory Care in Bonner County, ID
- Memory Care in Ada County, ID
- Memory Care in Idaho County, ID
- Memory Care in Bannock County, ID
- Memory Care in Jerome County, ID
Memory Care Costs in Payette, ID:
Payette memory care facilities rank #5 out of 68 cities in Idaho for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,464 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,606 per month, while the most luxurious Payette Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,621 per month. Memory care facilities in Payette are less affordable than those located in Payette County, ID, which has an average cost of $4,450 per month and can go as high as $7,607 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Payette compare to the rest of Idaho and Payette County:
- Payette, ID - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,606/month
- Payette County, ID - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,609/month
- Idaho State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,755/month
- Payette, ID average memory care cost: $4,464 /month
- Payette County, ID average dementia care cost: $4,450/month
- Idaho State average dementia care costs: $4,705/month
Median cost of memory care in Payette is $14 more per month as compared to the Payette County average. It is also $241 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Idaho. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951