Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Payette, ID:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Payette, Idaho. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Payette throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Payette, ID assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Payette, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Royal Villa provides Alzheimer’s care in Payette, Idaho. It can house a maximum of 29 adults at a time. With a location at 1713 Center Avenue, in the 83661 zip code inside Payette county, Royal Villa gives help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Royal Villa is licensed by Idaho to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number RC-334. Some of the services offered by Royal Villa include tranquil and secure outdoor areas, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and help with toileting 24/7.
The Cottages Of Payette
The Cottages Of Payette excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Payette county, Idaho. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 16 senior citizens. The Cottages Of Payette allows pets and can provide care plans that promote independence, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and assistance with daily living to any dementia sufferers living in Payette, ID and surrounding areas. The Cottages Of Payette is located at 1481 7th Avenue North, 83661 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Ashley Manor - Beverly Hills
When looking for memory care facilities in Payette, Idaho, you will find Ashley Manor - Beverly Hills as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 861 Beverly Hills Drive in the 83661 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 9 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers amenities that include scheduled transportation, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Its license number is RC-557. Ashley Manor - Beverly Hills provides memory care not only to Payette residents, but also to all Payette county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Payette County, ID
Edgewood Fruitland Senior Living
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Edgewood Fruitland Senior Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Fruitland, Idaho. Edgewood Fruitland Senior Living has a total capacity of 66 older adults with dementia. It provides services that include programs for family members, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and emergency call response system. Edgewood Fruitland Senior Living is licensed with Idaho and its license number is RC-1060.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Payette, Idaho:
- Memory Care in Meridian, ID
- Memory Care in Lava Hot Springs, ID
- Memory Care in Moscow, ID
- Memory Care in Buhl, ID
- Memory Care in Fruitland, ID
- Memory Care in Grangeville, ID
- Memory Care in Bellevue, ID
- Memory Care in Shoshone, ID
- Memory Care in Hayden, ID
- Memory Care in Post Falls, ID
- Memory Care in Silverton, ID
- Memory Care in Nampa, ID
- Memory Care in Parma, ID
- Memory Care in Filer, ID
- Memory Care in Blackfoot, ID
- Memory Care in Ada County, ID
- Memory Care in Cassia County, ID
- Memory Care in Bonneville County, ID
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, ID
- Memory Care in Idaho County, ID
- Memory Care in Jerome County, ID
- Memory Care in Twin Falls County, ID
- Memory Care in Blaine County, ID
- Memory Care in Washington County, ID
- Memory Care in Elmore County, ID
- Memory Care in Canyon County, ID
- Memory Care in Gem County, ID
- Memory Care in Bannock County, ID
- Memory Care in Madison County, ID
- Memory Care in Nez Perce County, ID
Memory Care Costs in Payette, ID:
Payette memory care facilities rank #5 out of 68 cities in Idaho for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,464 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,606 per month, while the most luxury Payette Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $7,621 per month. Memory care facilities in Payette are less affordable than those located in Payette County, ID, which has an average cost of $4,450 per month and can go as high as $7,607 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Payette compare to other parts of Idaho and Payette County:
- Payette, ID - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,606/month
- Payette County, ID - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,609/month
- Idaho State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,755/month
- Payette, ID average memory care cost: $4,464 /month
- Payette County, ID average dementia care cost: $4,450/month
- Idaho State average dementia care costs: $4,705/month
Median cost of memory care in Payette is $14 more per month as compared to the Payette County average. It is also $241 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Idaho. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951